Post maxing tips.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.
Like the topic title suggests, here is some post maxing tips, for those that wish to achieve which ever screen name colour they want to achieve. Since I have achieved the screen name colour I wished for, I may as well share some tips from experience.

1. Make avatar jokes. From my experience, avatar jokes are your best friend when it comes to increasing post count.

2. Don’t make merged replies, reply to users without quoting a bunch of them in a single post and wait for others to reply before making a reply to something else in a topic so that way, you can increase your post count.

3. Reply to topics just for the sake of it. For example if someone asks a question you don’t know the answer to, just reply ‘I don’t know, sorry’ or something like that. May be annoying but it’s not like we get to choose our screen name colours so.

4. Whenever you have an idea for a topic, make a topic about it even if it’s just a shit post. For example I made a ‘Sup?’ type topic before to start conversations and that is useful for increasing post count.

5. In ban discussion thread, welcome people back who return from a ban and also when someone is banned, ask why they are banned and when someone tells you the reason, thank the person for telling you.

6. Make jokes. For example ‘Not a single word’.

7. Join in with discussions in topics about society. In a society like this, you have got to have something to say about it.

Good luck with obtaining whatever screen name colour you wish to obtain.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Deleted member 3328, Arkantos and 6 others
thanks for the tips, man.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Peachy and BrettyBoy
I would postmaxx but i care too much about worthless internet points (reaction score) like the soy cuck i am.

• +1
Reactions: Bengt and BrettyBoy
BrettyBoy

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Actually fuck reaction score i want a red name too!!!!

Didn't read. XD

• +1

• +1
Why would u wanna increase your post count?

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
  • +1
Reactions: Salludon
This makes you look like a sociopath
All those 'welcome back' posts were just carefully manipulating us for your post count

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bengt and Deleted member 1106
High IQ post

• +1
Lol

• +1
Are you not gonna post now as much? Its a shame we cant pick our own colors

• +1
That's makes you look like a sociopath
All those 'welcome back' posts were just manipulating us for your post count
I’m not a sociopath. I actually meant it when I said it.

Why would u wanna increase your post count?
For certain screen name colours. I’m satisfied with mine now so no need for me to purposley post max anymore.

BrettyBoy

• +1
Messages 10,029

• +1
Like the topic title suggests, here is some post maxing tips, for those that wish to achieve which ever screen name colour they want to achieve. Since I have achieved the screen name colour I wished for, I may as well share some tips from experience.

1. Make avatar jokes. From my experience, avatar jokes are your best friend when it comes to increasing post count.

2. Don’t make merged replies, reply to users without quoting a bunch of them in a single post and wait for others to reply before making a reply to something else in a topic so that way, you can increase your post count.

3. Reply to topics just for the sake of it. For example if someone asks a question you don’t know the answer to, just reply ‘I don’t know, sorry’ or something like that. May be annoying but it’s not like we get to choose our screen name colours so.

4. Whenever you have an idea for a topic, make a topic about it even if it’s just a shit post. For example I made a ‘Sup?’ type topic before to start conversations and that is useful for increasing post count.

5. In ban discussion thread, welcome people back who return from a ban and also when someone is banned, ask why they are banned and when someone tells you the reason, thank the person for telling you.

6. Make jokes. For example ‘Not a single word’.

7. Join in with discussions in topics about society. In a society like this, you have got to have something to say about it.

Good luck with obtaining whatever screen name colour you wish to obtain.
just reply ‘I don’t know, sorry’

• +1
thx bro

• +1
didn't read

• +1
1565804146267.png

• +1
I will still post it I have something to say and if I can be fucked to reply and shit. Etc. I just wanna avoid that pink screen name colour though.

NOT A SINGLE WORD

• +1
1081.jpg

• +1

• +1
Just be nt bro

• +1
Speaking of that, you can now pick your screen name colours on that other incel forum for anyone that is interested, the one created by vcelguy

postmax makes no sense and seems boring, is just rotting, especially in forums like this, not fun or useless, but for anyone who wants postmaxx this is a useful and functional thread, although I don't intend to post much in order to change colors because I think, again, is boring, so whatever

postmax makes no sense and seems boring, is just rotting, especially in forums like this, not fun or useless, but for anyone who wants postmaxx this is a useful and functional thread, although I don't intend to post much in order to change colors because I think, again, is boring, so whatever
We should just get to choose our screen name colours.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
We should just get to choose our screen name colours.
it should be allowed to be able to choose only one color per account, provided that if you make that choice, if you rank higher than the color you have chosen you will not be able to trade anymore; For example, you can choose a color once in your account, and you choose Luminary; When you reach 15000 posts you will not be able to change color because you have already made your choice once to get the red color of the luminary ranking, but if you do not choose a color and do not use this unique option of choosing a specific color you want to have, then you will continue to change color as rank rises along with post count
sounds like a more functional proposal, but far from reality, so whatever

• +1
:angry: