• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Attach97798 20190211 201044
Attach98485 20190213 212300

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701, theropeking, Kenma and 1 other person
  • +1
I don't know why those little feline shits are so loved. They're ungrateful bastards.

Dogs will never betray u. Cats are more foid like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Gengar
will post a picture of my autistic chad cat for a rate. don't bully btw it was my parents that got cats. dogs>cats but one of my dogs is dying from terminal cancer and the other one is an annoying mexican fuck that should've gotten cancer

What do you guys do about all the hairs. I only have one siamese and our house is so filled with hair. I have to wash my sheets like every 3 days.
We gotta get a special vacuum lol

Dogs will never betray u. Cats are more foid like.
Lol cope. Dogs are the biggest bootlicking betas on the planet. They also die early from all the Inbreeding and resultant health concerns. Dogs annoy me a great deal. Cats are chill af

• +1
Reactions: xz90 and Deleted member 39

Lol cope. Dogs are the biggest bootlicking betas on the planet. They also die early from all the Inbreeding and resultant health concerns. Dogs annoy me a great deal. Cats are chill af

GIGACOPE cats are evil and don’t care about you

I dont post pics of my cat online. He is so pretty and beautiful. I'm afraid that people make eye on him and something happens to him.

His grandfather won a title in an international cat contest and his dad won one in an european contest

Yep. I love cats for their alpha behaviour. They dont give a fuck on how you treat them, they just want you to serve them their food.

Tbh I thought you were a dog lover.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Sc22
GIGACOPE cats are evil and don’t care about you
My cats sleep on my bed every time I'm there. Major cope bro. Besides I'd rather have companions that are aesthetic and cool than needy, clumsy, and simpy ones

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Sc22
You look like Jamie Lannister here

Really? I guess that’s a good thing ?
My cats sleep on my bed every time I'm there. Major cope bro. Besides I'd rather have companions that are aesthetic and cool than needy, clumsy, and simpy

Boyo dogs are loving and loyal your cat would leave you to fuck chadiger

8C48F092 830F 449F B8D4 394388229CA5

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
Cats are always Chads and stacies. The scale is basically 7-10 tbh.
Dogs on the other hand range from 0/10 (pug, chihuahua) to 10/10 (husky, samojede)

• +1
Reactions: xz90 and Kenma
The most influental person of all time wouldn't like this post tbh.
Tbh tbh you're right but then he also wouldn't like you posting here and seeing the way you talk about yourself.

• +1
Reactions: theropeking
Snapchat 49819638

• +1
Dogs provide affection and are wonderful for those of us who may not be the most socially savvy.

I can't believe the extreme hatred on this forum has spread to dogs now.

• +1
Tbh tbh you're right but then he also wouldn't like you posting here and seeing the way you talk about yourself.

Yea sure but youre literally insulting cats tbh.

Dogs are evil and were created by the the saliva of the evil. Long story
If youre interested:
https://www.animalsinislam.com/islam-animal-rights/dogs/

Tbhtbh I always try to avoid touching dogs in public because if their saliva comes to my jeans I have to wash them, otherwise I can't pray ded srs over

Fuark you're gl. But that person is also gl, looks like Yung Leo.
Best pic of the ogreboy tbh
Where my name came from not because I have a dog JFL

:feelsyay:
From a movie? Thats not creative enough, though it had something to do with living in chav-ville