Post some medium length all around haircuts I can show to barber

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
Ideally something like what Chico has.

Whenever I show a picture to a barber they always fuck it up and give me some edgy curry haircut that prevents me leaving my house for at least a month. I need some good material pls boyos i'm starting to look homeless.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Worthlesshapa777
8b6b0b38205a2cdf0963706ca95c300f
Chicooo
Jimchapmanhair

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LostYouth, loromate and Deleted member 3795
If I show them this would they know how to cut the sides and back?
Ask them to clip it with a long guard and scissors if you want a little weight on the sides like these guys. No FADE.

It goes without saying that you will have to style this with a blowdryer and wax/clay after washing your hair.

leonardo-dicaprio-hair-young.jpg

This is the only hair you need. Anything else is cope

Ask them to clip it with a long guard and scissors if you want a little weight on the sides like these guys. No FADE.

It goes without saying that you will have to style this with a blowdryer and wax/clay after washing your hair.

Will they even know what I mean when I tell them that? Can't remember the last time I saw a man below 25 here without a fade.

Will they even know what I mean when I tell them that? Can't remember the last time I saw a man below 25 here without a fade.
I hope so. Try different barbers until you find a decent one.

AB51C20B 48B8 44ED 8217 1AC872335A19

You could do side part,pushed back and a lot of different hairstyle with this haircut

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist