Post some redpills

Deleted member 5048

Deleted member 5048

Zephir
How to act around women,
What makes a noticeable difference,
Share some tips how do you treat foids, how should you think about them to make them "work for you"
Depends on a girl cause if she's a whore or a high quality one she deserves probably different treatment,
But still they have similar brains right,
So what would you suggest to implement in your acting towards them?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
After meeting her looks threshold cause otherwise redpills won't work alone probably

No

just go on r/redpill and find it yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048
How to act around women,
Share some tips how do you treat foids, how should you think about them to make them "work for you"
Depends on a girl cause if she's a whore or a high quality one she deserves probably different treatment,
:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

I am feeling a little generous today, here
:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

How to act around women,
What makes the most difference is not giving a shit how the date is gonna end because you have 5 more dates lined up for that week. This shit alone will ascent you to god tier level trust me.
1 never compliment her apperance
2 learn to say no to her stupid requests
3 you must be ready to lose any girl at any time and be ready to find a new one to bang in next 3-4 weeks or you always gonan be needy
4 Be cocky and touch her

but i have to say the biggest life changer i had was having the ballz to go talk to a girl, having ballz will make you better than 80% of guys. Having the ballz to try to kiss her, having the ballz to grab her ass, having the ballz to start touching her leg while she is in a dress 5 minutes into the first date from online dating.
Having ballz is make or brake, ESPECIALLY HAVING BALLZ WHILE NOT BEING DRUNK!!!!
everybody has ballz to talk to a girl drunk/tipsy, but not being nervous talking to a hot girl sober and having a proper conversation and teasing her + joking around will ascend you.

I have ballz when talking to girls who are 8, sometimes i get a bit less confident with 9s or so. But i have it because i went on like 400+ dates and i know i don't give a shit if im not gonna see her again or if she gonna give me a sloppy bj in the toilet because i know i will go on 100 more dates with other hot chicks and bang them...

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Foxhole, Deleted member 4106 and Deleted member 5048
What makes the most difference is not giving a shit how the date is gonna end because you have 5 more dates lined up for that week. This shit alone will ascent you to god tier level trust me.
1 never compliment her apperance
2 learn to say no to her stupid requests
3 you must be ready to lose any girl at any time and be ready to find a new one to bang in next 3-4 weeks or you always gonan be needy
4 Be cocky and touch her

but i have to say the biggest life changer i had was having the ballz to go talk to a girl, having ballz will make you better than 80% of guys. Having the ballz to try to kiss her, having the ballz to grab her ass, having the ballz to start touching her leg while she is in a dress 5 minutes into the first date from online dating.
Having ballz is make or brake, ESPECIALLY HAVING BALLZ WHILE NOT BEING DRUNK!!!!
everybody has ballz to talk to a girl drunk/tipsy, but not being nervous talking to a hot girl sober and having a proper conversation and teasing her + joking around will ascend you.

I have ballz when talking to girls who are 8, sometimes i get a bit less confident with 9s or so. But i have it because i went on like 400+ dates and i know i don't give a shit if im not gonna see her again or if she gonna give me a sloppy bj in the toilet because i know i will go on 100 more dates with other hot chicks and bang them...
Why I should never complement her appearance? I agree with most of it tho it makes sense but why shouldn’t I tell her that I find her attractive or should I just show it instead of talking?

Hold the frame bro :redpill:
You are the prize bro :redpill:
Approach and escalate bro :redpill:
Hit the gym bro:redpill:
All women are whores bro:redpill:

because its stupid, you gonna tell a fish she is a fish ???? check my slays, i never complimented any of them on their looks. Don't show it you idiot, what is better? a chocolate you know you can get everyday a week or a limited edition chocolate thats out once in a year ? IF you tell her or show her you are attracted to her she knows she can have you, also you put yourself in the basket with all the 5000 other simps in her DMS, facebook, whatsapp, snapchat etc.
The key is that you are not avaliable for her, girls chase what runs away thats why they like chads(except for looks) because they know they can never keep a chad because chad will bang other girls and dump her if she gives him shit.

Also complimenting on apperance is like saying "hey i am autistic and i don't know what else to say so you are pretty he he"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048 and Deleted member 4106
Just be nt and don't act like a beta

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9 and Deleted member 5048