[Serious] Post the most extreme surgeries that you are actually seriously considering

facemaxxed

facemaxxed

Instructor
heard in the US ts expensive af, prolly overseas maybe in Russia, heard theres a doc that charges 10k for it.

they prob would gave to remova my wrap around implant to perform it which would suck tho
yeah I want to find out if lefort 1 + BSSO is absolutely needed or can you do premaxillary implant + wrap around jaw implant with frontal projection

bossman

bossman

Banned
lefort 5000 - beheading a chad then head implant

crosshold

crosshold

Instructor
the most extreme surgery i even want are jaw implants and thats not even really that extreme. it is to normies tho i guess

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Zephir
yeah I want to find out if lefort 1 + BSSO is absolutely needed or can you do premaxillary implant + wrap around jaw implant with frontal projection
the problem with a premaxillary implant is that it doesnt move the teeth foward, only the lips i believe. it fucks up your smile. I personally think its more a looksmin.

Wrap Around Jaw Implants are good give you more aesthetic results for your jaw whearas lefort 1+BSSO gives you more overall frontal projection of your midface/maxilla

Getting both of them done would ascend your lower third, you dont only need to get 1 done, I wonder if they can perform a BSSO+Lefort 1 without removing already present jaw implants, so you dont have to spend money getting another implant.

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

beauty is mathematical
Infraorbital rim implants ngl. MAYBE orbital decompression but I don’t know if I’m a good enough candidate for it.

C

CopingCel

Apprentice
Getting my sunken chest corrected:

I hope I can still get it at mid-twenty.
And double Jaw

Already moneymaxing for it. I will actually do this as soon as I have the money.

Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
Mine:

- Double jaw (lefort 1 + BSSO)
- Limb lengthening (5cm tibia and 5cm femur for 10cm total)
- Large custom skull implants for forehead and skull sides
Run Ken Doll Game

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

beauty is mathematical
You will never have leg lengthening btw. All of this is mental masturbation and you know it.
I basically told him that and he got mad kek

Lorsss

Lorsss

earcel moderator
Run Ken Doll Game
human Ken doll game guide:
get a shit plenty of facelifts
pump your zygos and lips with fillers
get a rhyno to make your nose unnatural

Mansnob

Mansnob

Erudite
Most I would realistically do is cheekbone implants

S

SurgerySoon

Adept
Every eye surgery that exists to transform my eye area into the eye area of a different person (srs already consulted with Taban), LeFort Everything, otoplasty, anything else I could benefit from regardless of risks (even death) or side effects.

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Elementalist
BRE
brain rapido explosion

just kiddinn

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)