Post to Reputation Ratio to be used for colour ranking as opposed to Post count

Gaia262

Gaia262

Trimax in February
Time online
129d 4h 13m
This will stop people from posting low quality content to get their colour ranks and will promote people to take their time to make high quality content. This will rewards high IQ users.

This should only count for "😍" and "(y)" reactions as people will just post shit content to get ":sick:" and ":rage:" reactions which will just boost them up, if anything this should take away from their ratio.

Also this should only be used for people over 500 posts as new users can easily become high ranking with one or two quality content and whatever @Jew is doing to cheat the system as he practically owns this place with his ratios.

@Lorsss @Kingkellz @her @knajjd lets make it happen.

My post is below.

Last edited:

Wizard
Time online
56d 13h 50m
This will stop people from posting low quality content to get their colour ranks and will promote people to take their time to make high quality content. This will rewards high IQ users.

This should only count for "😍" and "(y)" reactions as people will just post shit content to get ":sick:" and ":rage:" reactions which will just boost them up, if anything this should take away from their ratio.

Also this should only be used for people over 500 posts as new users can easily become high ranking with one or two quality content and whatever @Jew is doing to cheat the system as he practically owns this place with his ratios.

My post is below.

Bump

Bronze8

Bronze8

β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž
Time online
54d 18h 23m

peoplelikeus

peoplelikeus

LONG RAMUS OR DEATH
Time online
5d 19h 9m
bump. high IQ suggestion

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
Time online
204d 19h 18m
My ratio unintentionally became decent, it use to be trash but I don’t even give a toss about ratio anyway.

Toodlydood

Toodlydood

Why go the gym, when it's all about the eyes?
Time online
16d 18h 46m

This should only count for "😍" and "(y)" reactions as people will just post shit content to get "" and "" reactions which will just boost them up, if anything this should take away from their ratio.

My post is below.

Caged at the jew part

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)