Post Wall Meme and The Rational male

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
Lol at The Rational Male series that was published right before Tinder and dating apps became mainstream.

Generally rules in the book apply, but author specifies that Post wall women aged 30+ have low SMV and are desperate, while male SMV increases with age

Couldnt be more wrong, nowadays with tinder, ugly 35-40 year old woman has more SMV than majority of males.

I cringe when I get removed by ugly postwall women on Tinder or when I get disrespected by them or ghosted while their pics are like 2/10 but my pics reached 100% on Photofeeler.

Her bio "i know what I want", 5min later i get unmatched even without exchanging messages.

This is not single case this is evergreen pattern, fat ugly old women 30+ 40+ have more SMV than majority of males.

Honestly I remember seeing some user using images of 60 year old grandmother and still getting more matches and dates than average young male

JFL at this

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

Reminder for wall copers, 86 year old grandma gets more tinder matches than 5psl guy.

• +1
Reactions: RickyFitts, SquareChinOrDeath, mojopin and 2 others

Reminder for wall copers, 86 year old grandma gets more tinder matches than 5psl guy.

okay I knew situation is very bad but this is even WORSE, LOL. wtf is this

It's over for men as soon as they start balding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and 11gaijin
Post-wall theory has some basis. I mean, 40+ women are still picky as fuck but they usually lower their standards the older they get

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Femoids feel as if they can treat anyone that's not chad like shit even if they're 2/10 buttugly landwhales themselves. The absolute nerve. Worst thing is they still have more smv than most males like you said, so they can get away with what they do easily.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
Lol at The Rational Male series that was published right before Tinder and dating apps became mainstream.

Generally rules in the book apply, but author specifies that Post wall women aged 30+ have low SMV and are desperate, while male SMV increases with age

Couldnt be more wrong, nowadays with tinder, ugly 35-40 year old woman has more SMV than majority of males.

I cringe when I get removed by ugly postwall women on Tinder or when I get disrespected by them or ghosted while their pics are like 2/10 but my pics reached 100% on Photofeeler.

Her bio "i know what I want", 5min later i get unmatched even without exchanging messages.

This is not single case this is evergreen pattern, fat ugly old women 30+ 40+ have more SMV than majority of males.

Honestly I remember seeing some user using images of 60 year old grandmother and still getting more matches and dates than average young male

JFL at this
The male SMV increase is only relative to women of a similar age.