I don’t have any

• +1
Reactions: paulie_walnuts
brutal scene

Captain marvel

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and paulie_walnuts
I think I've watched every good old movie there is in existence, movies are a good cope

• +1
Definitely not "American Psycho" but definitely "Psycho".

No "Fight Club", too much violence.

No Sean Penn movie.

All Adam Sandler movies are great.

• JFL
American psycho
Dark knight
Inception

• +1
"Happiness Is Only Real When Shared"

Brutal stuff.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and paulie_walnuts
I can relate to it alot. My parents are alot like his parents.

Also this movie has the best soundtracks

do you know american honey?

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
Whiplash
Good will hunting
There will be blood
No country for old men
Coolest movies would be either inception or the matrix

• +1
I think I've watched every good old movie there is in existence, movies are a good cope
List me some, I wanna be a screenwriter so i need to study up on the classics.

How do you plan to be that? Are you in school for screeningwriting?

Casablanca
Gone with the wind
2001: a space odissey
Barry lyndon
Shining
Apicalypse now
Doctor zhivago
The good, the bad and the ugly

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Ain't got such thing but I like to watch horror movies with a bud. I always know what will happen in every movie but it is about sharing time with him. Socks all the time of course.

How do you plan to be that? Are you in school for screeningwriting?
No, I'm in hs, but next year I'm gonna have a screenwriting class, film class, and an animation class. So I'll see how good I am.

Unfortunately I don't have the high iq movie understanding to pull it off. I can't see movies like the directors, when people see something deep and thought-provoking in movies I just see retarded shit. And I don't watch movies in general, so that's stacked against me too.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Monty Python's Life of Brian

Matrix

wolf of wallstreet
limitless
scarface

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
no specific order:
  • Zorba the Greek
  • The Passion of the Christ
  • The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

Gayniggers from outer space

Oops i fucked my stepmom

Cumming to america

• JFL
Reactions: xForgotMyName
Project X
Interstellar
The Shawshank Redemption

I've never understood this "What are your favorite movies" They are all different in everything, I can't chose which one is better. It isn't like choosing between chocolate or strawberry ice cream, but more like choosing between ice cream or pizza, both are good but you taste them differently and they give you different sensations

no specific order:
  • Zorba the Greek
  • The Passion of the Christ
  • The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
Jfl at the passion of christ, one of the most brutal movies out there

• +1
Reactions: xForgotMyName
American psycho (a lot of blackpill scene)

Kingdom of heavens series

Kingdom of heaven

I have far too many favorites

Aliens
Apocalypse Now
Dark City

If you enjoyed the Matrix check out Dark City, quite underrated and not well known and unfortunately got overshadowed in 1998.

No, I'm in hs, but next year I'm gonna have a screenwriting class, film class, and an animation class. So I'll see how good I am.

Unfortunately I don't have the high iq movie understanding to pull it off. I can't see movies like the directors, when people see something deep and thought-provoking in movies I just see retarded shit. And I don't watch movies in general, so that's stacked against me too.
I think it's important to just watch movies a few times and just read other people's interpretation of them to build your skill.

I don't watch a lot of movies too but some classics you should see are the ones I've listed. There's a lot of interesting concepts you can learn from no country for old men for example.
It starts out as a typical Western film but the portrayed "hero" dies very abrupt. In fact we don't even see his death. The brilliantly written villain is always visually moving to where we can see him as maybe a personifcation of chaos, using coinflips as his measure of fate. There's always tension when he's on camera. Definitely a good study for how you should write your villains.
Then you have the Sheriff who was always on the other side of the fence, never directly involved with the action from the villain and the hero. From all this madness of the world he concludes there is no country for old men like him implying the world was once simple where he didn't even need to carry his revolver (which probably didn't even exist). It goes a lot more than that but that's just a really quick summary of the interesting concepts to look out for

Of course this goes without saying. You'll need to read a lot too. Creating effective monologues can be very powerful and memorable for scenes.

Anyway, i'm not much of a movie watcher or an avid reader (I should work on this tbh) but these things do intrigue me so there's my take.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
the 3 latest marvel movies

i fucking love vfx for eyegasmmaxxing

I've never understood this "What are your favorite movies" They are all different in everything, I can't chose which one is better. It isn't like choosing between chocolate or strawberry ice cream, but more like choosing between ice cream or pizza, both are good but you taste them differently and they give you different sensations

Vanilla Sky and the original Spanish film it was inspired by Abres Los Ojos

giphy.gif

American Beauty

giphy.gif

The Machinist/El Maquinista

37030408fb9d53cabf59f148a4cdd728_w200.gif

I think it's important to just watch movies a few times and just read other people's interpretation of them to build your skill.

I don't watch a lot of movies too but some classics you should see are the ones I've listed. There's a lot of interesting concepts you can learn from no country for old men for example.
It starts out as a typical Western film but the portrayed "hero" dies very abrupt. In fact we don't even see his death. The brilliantly written villain is always visually moving to where we can see him as maybe a personifcation of chaos, using coinflips as his measure of fate. There's always tension when he's on camera. Definitely a good study for how you should write your villains.
Then you have the Sheriff who was always on the other side of the fence, never directly involved with the action from the villain and the hero. From all this madness of the world he concludes there is no country for old men like him implying the world was once simple where he didn't even need to carry his revolver (which probably didn't even exist). It goes a lot more than that but that's just a really quick summary of the interesting concepts to look out for

Of course this goes without saying. You'll need to read a lot too. Creating effective monologues can be very powerful and memorable for scenes.

Anyway, i'm not much of a movie watcher or an avid reader (I should work on this tbh) but these things do intrigue me so there's my take.
Na dude, this is some high iq shit. I will definitely keep this in mind on my adventure.

American Psycho
No Country For Old Man
Fight Club

low t

Servus movie, human centipede 2 , irrversible

*Birth of a Nation
*American History X (first half only)
*Sundry anti-homosexuality films from the 1950's

anyone here watched city of god, snatch or place beyond the pines?

not gonna lie i loved lord of the rings even if its old now