Gigachad by 2022
mine's 50mm wbu guys?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
too small

• +1
Reactions: BLEG PERSON
Mines's about 50mm too.

The avg imw is 35 mm and somehow everybody here has a top 0.01% imw. Same with height. Either you don't know how to measure things or youre all frauding

Mike mew said:

"Important note; modern adults (or anyone over the age of 9) tend to have a molar width of 29 to 34mm. Anyone with 35 to 38mm will find it much easier but still very hard to make progressive improvements without any formal therapy, and as a rule of thumb when I finish therapy any one who can maintain 38mm or more without retainers tends to maintain good alignment almost indefinitely, with a minimal effort. During childrens treatment expand to 42mm for a girl and 44mm for a boy, clearly some of this is tipping of the molars. Ancient man had an inter-molar width in the high 40's to low 50's."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 000, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
The avg imw is 35 mm and somehow everybody here has a top 0.01% imw. Samr with height.

Why r yall frauding tbh

Hard to measure properly tbh. Closer to 50 than 40 at 99th percentile height so rounding up tbh. It's somewhere in the high 40s for sure.

The avg imw is 35 mm and somehow everybody here has a top 0.01% imw. Samr with height.

Why r yall frauding tbh
I'm serious. I spent time tongue chewing and hard mewing on the molars.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 656
Hard to measure properly tbh. Closer to 50 than 40 at 99th percentile height so rounding up tbh. At it's somewhere in the high 40s for sure.

I'm serious. I spent time tongue chewing and hard mewing on the molars.

Read my comment again. Edited it with a citation of mew. I doubt that you both have a 50mm imw. Same with the 99% of the forum that claims to have a 50mm+ imw.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 656
Read my comment again. Edited it with a citation of mew. I doubt that you both have a 50mm imw. Same with the 99% of the forum that claims to have a 50mm+ imw.

Jfc yeah I'm no caveman tbh. How do you propose we most accurately measure it?

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 656
this is my upper palate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
View attachment 25811 this is my upper palate

thats actually pretty wide ngl TBH
@BLEG PERSON its disappointing tbh. Your mouth/lips are pretty narrow despite having a very wide upper palate. So there is barely a change in the lip width when expanding the palate.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and BLEG PERSON
42 mm and I feel slightly above average. Just lol at "I have 50 mm"

That looks about as wide as mine, frauding nigga

Sub 35

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Narrower than my cock srs

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Molers me
[IMG alt="Coping"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/0/677.jpg?1552720839[/IMG]
Coping
Zephir

JoinedDec 15, 2018Messages2

• Love it
Reactions: Coping
I never really think about it.

40-45 mm,could be more or less cause i used paper and i have bite block fillings rn
20240201 223032