Post your lifting routine, eating routine, sleeping routine, and whether or not you're on gear.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
There's so many articles out there, so many supplements, so many YouTube coaches, the only thing you can really rely on is physical results. The only thing you can really rely on is "I did exactly this, ate exactly this, and after exactly this much time, now I look like this." Yes, obviously there are "genetic differences." But I don't think they account for much. If Person A does a routine and looks really good, Person B might not look exactly the same, but will still look good.

So let's see what everyone's doing, and see if it's any good. I would start this off, but I'm not lifting right now. What I think we should get down to is...

Are you on gear?
What exercises do you do? How many reps/sets? How many times per week and on what days?
What are your macros? How many calories/how much protein/etc are you getting?
How much sleep do you tend to get?

Gear: Test/Tren/DHB

Training: Push/Pull/Legs

I have 2 Push/Pull sessions/week and one Legs. I fit in Cardio and Stretching as desired.

Push routine:
Bench Press - 5 reps/3 sets
Incline Press - 8 reps/3 sets
Cable Flies - 12 reps/3 sets

Seated Dumbell Press - 5 reps/2 sets
Overhead Press - 12 reps/2 sets

Tricep Pushdown - 10 reps/4 sets

Pull Routine:
Bicep Curls - 8 reps/3 sets
Chin Ups - Failure/3 sets

Lat Pulldown - 8 reps/3 sets
Cable Row - 12 reps/3 sets

Lateral Raises - 10 reps/3 sets
Face Pulls - 8 reps/2 sets

Legs:
Deadlifts - 5 reps/5 sets
Leg Press - 5 reps/5 sets
Leg Curls - 10 reps/3 sets
Leg Extensions - 10 reps/3 sets

It's not perfect at all, but it works well enough. It's just the right amount of sets/reps tbh. Most people do more than they need to.

Diet:

I aim for 3500-4000 Cal's on cycle. Protein at least 200g-ish. Again people think they need so much more than they really do. I don't track Carbs/fat just make an effort to eat whole grains and shit I think would be healthy.

Sleep:

I'm on Tren so it causes insomnia but my body can get away with 3-4 hours and I usually get 5-6 hours. Not much more to be said tbh.

I have 2 Push/Pull sessions/week and one Legs. I fit in Cardio and Stretching as desired.

Push routine:

Pull Routine:

Legs:

It's not perfect at all, but it works well enough. It's just the right amount of sets/reps tbh. Most people do more than they need to.

Diet:

I aim for 3500-4000 Cal's on cycle. Protein at least 200g-ish. Again people think they need so much more than they really do. I don't track Carbs/fat just make an effort to eat whole grains and shit I think would be healthy.

Sleep:

I'm on Tren so it causes insomnia but my body can get away with 3-4 hours and I usually get 5-6 hours. Not much more to be said tbh.
Hows the pip on that dhb?

Push routine:

Pull Routine:

Legs:

Diet:

Sleep:

u should be massive by now tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
Hows the pip on that dhb?

It was horrible. I did 1.5ml in my quad. God that was stupid. I got horrible fever and PIP. Anti-histamines and Ibruprofen fixes it. Now I split my Injection into 2. 0.8ml DHB + 0.2ml Test + 0.4ml Tren + 0.3ml GSO. This is the only way my PIP isnt an issue. With DHB the muscles "burn" not long after injection, but it's gone in an hour. I pin MWF each time 2 barrels dosed as stated above. Monday: Left Glute & Right quad. Wednesday: Shoulders (use 0.4ml less overall fluid here in each syringe). Friday: Right Glute & Left quad (I add the spared oil to the syringes to help cover the weekend and reduce volume in small shoulder muscles).
u should be massive by now tbh

I have changed for sure. But I was using 2.5mg Letro everyday first 3 weeks for gyno, so I didn't grow much. Was worth it though gyno reduced a lot and the Injectables haven't even kicked in fully yet. I'd like to see myself in 4 weeks, I only count major changes to my physique improvement. Like it literally took stretch marks last time for me to realise I've grown because I'm so paranoid I'm just imagining my gains in the mirror.
JFL Natty gymcelling is a scam

Yeah definitely. You can defo build a crazy physique natty. But it doesn't take 3 years, more like 6. Even then it's a lot of hard work.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jefferson
not 1 word before scrolling down

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
What about your erectile function and hairline ?

@FatmanO tell us your stack and give us some tips.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fobos, Deleted member 470, heroinfather and 3 others
@FatmanO tell us your stack and give us some tips.
Diry bulk and lots of Squats/Deadlifts/OHP/Bench and then a bit of frauding go a long way to trannymaxxing

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fobos, Arkantos, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
JFL Natty gymcelling is a scam
Yeah it is if you want to look like you take steroids and put yourself into that category. You won't look like you take steroids if you don't take them. You can easily look like you don't take steroids even if you do take them.

Post cycle RESULTSSSSSS. Anadrol gains, skip to 20:18 for epic gains!

I don't want to bash anyone who chooses to take steroids, it's your choice for whatever reason. Just know that it's a shortcut and not a solution and a lot of people who take steroids don't know the risk/reward.

• +1
Reactions: fullfull
It was horrible. I did 1.5ml in my quad. God that was stupid. I got horrible fever and PIP. Anti-histamines and Ibruprofen fixes it. Now I split my Injection into 2. 0.8ml DHB + 0.2ml Test + 0.4ml Tren + 0.3ml GSO. This is the only way my PIP isnt an issue. With DHB the muscles "burn" not long after injection, but it's gone in an hour. I pin MWF each time 2 barrels dosed as stated above. Monday: Left Glute & Right quad. Wednesday: Shoulders (use 0.4ml less overall fluid here in each syringe). Friday: Right Glute & Left quad (I add the spared oil to the syringes to help cover the weekend and reduce volume in small shoulder muscles).

I have changed for sure. But I was using 2.5mg Letro everyday first 3 weeks for gyno, so I didn't grow much. Was worth it though gyno reduced a lot and the Injectables haven't even kicked in fully yet. I'd like to see myself in 4 weeks, I only count major changes to my physique improvement. Like it literally took stretch marks last time for me to realise I've grown because I'm so paranoid I'm just imagining my gains in the mirror.

Yeah definitely. You can defo build a crazy physique natty. But it doesn't take 3 years, more like 6. Even then it's a lot of hard work.
What is a "crazy physique" in your opinion?

Is this "crazy"?
How long would it take to achieve this natty?

You keep asking that because you want to get this type of pyshique but we already told you it takes 1-4 years. It all depends on genetics lifting and diet and sleep
What is a "crazy physique" in your opinion?
View attachment 49995
Is this "crazy"?
How long would it take to achieve this natty?

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Deleted member 39
You keep asking that because you want to get this type of pyshique but we already told you it takes 1-4 years. It all depends on genetics lifting and diet and sleep
I know because looksmax made me suspicious of lifting tbh. I now have the feeling that a good physique is only attainable with roids. But if this physique is attainable in 1-4 years natty then why would you even use roids? 1-4 years hard training or risk your health, I don't get it tbh.
This physique is ideal, any more than that doesn't add attractiveness

Yeah it is if you want to look like you take steroids and put yourself into that category. You won't look like you take steroids if you don't take them. You can easily look like you don't take steroids even if you do take them.

I don't want to bash anyone who chooses to take steroids, it's your choice for whatever reason. Just know that it's a shortcut and not a solution and a lot of people who take steroids don't know the risk/reward.

Jesus Christ he needed a heavy dose of accutane
I know because looksmax made me suspicious of lifting tbh. I now have the feeling that a good physique is only attainable with roids. But if this physique is attainable in 1-4 years natty then why would you even use roids? 1-4 years hard training or risk your health, I don't get it tbh.
This physique is ideal, any more than that doesn't add attractiveness
Bigger delts would add attractiveness to that body. Also how many ppl do you know who actually achieve a physique like that natty? Like nobody lol.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 245, RichardSpencel and 2 others

Only people who dont know that they're doing (not having AI handy, not having accutane handy, not knowing anything about training and nutrition) end up like him. You dont even need to be autistic about it either. AI. Accutane. Progressive Overload. High protein diet. There you go. Great gains while avoiding many of the sides. Especially if you only fuck with test which is what you should be doing if you care about your facial aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Gear: no

Training: upper body strenght / lower body strenght / free / push / legs / pull / free

Upper body:

dumbell incline benchpress 3x8-10
decline bench press 3x10-12

barbel rows 3x8-10
sitting rows 4x10-12

bicep curls, wide grip 1 week and other week close grip

Lower body:

deadlifts 3x8-10-12 but sometimes also going 5x5
squats 3x8-10
leg raises 3x12
leg extensions 3x12

dragonflag / crunches until failure

Push routine:
can't do benchpress and dips due to shoulder injury

chest press 3x8-10
dips machine 4x8-10
cable crossover 4x 10-12

lateral raises 3x10-12 (only shoulder exercise i can do)

triceps rope push down
triceps cable crossover

Pull Routine:

pull ups 1x 12 1x 10 1x 8 reps
lat pulldown 3x8-10
reverse flies 4x10-12
kneeling one arm row 3x8-10
bicep curls with rope 3x10-12

Legs:
squats 3x8-10
leg press 3x8-10
leg raises 3x10-12
calv raises 4x10-12
abs till failure

Diet:

just eating 100+g protein a day and trying to eat a lot of carbs before gym and some casein before bed.

Sleep:

7.5-9 hours every night

waste of time

. What was his Cycles I did not understand because he's using code words

There's so many articles out there, so many supplements, so many YouTube coaches, the only thing you can really rely on is physical results. The only thing you can really rely on is "I did exactly this, ate exactly this, and after exactly this much time, now I look like this." Yes, obviously there are "genetic differences." But I don't think they account for much. If Person A does a routine and looks really good, Person B might not look exactly the same, but will still look good.

So let's see what everyone's doing, and see if it's any good. I would start this off, but I'm not lifting right now. What I think we should get down to is...

Are you on gear?
What exercises do you do? How many reps/sets? How many times per week and on what days?
What are your macros? How many calories/how much protein/etc are you getting?
How much sleep do you tend to get?

i just post the routine of the most important muscles

shoulders:
lateral dumbell raise, laying on a side at the floor: 2 sets
barbell shoulder press, sit on a bench: 2 sets
"keeping the barbell overhead" isometrically: 1 set
rest: 3 minutes

traps:
2 reps of dumbell shrugs (no cheating, straight arms)

neck:
neck curls: 1 set
neck plank on a parallel bar: 1 set
isometrical neck curl: 1 set

biceps:
regular curls (no cheating) 2 sets
curls on oblique bench: 1 set
isometrical curl: 1 set

chest:
chest machine 1 set
bench press 2 sets
one-hand push-ups
plyometric push-ups
some gymnastics exercises

abs
abs roll on knees (full ROM): 2 sets
leg raises on parallel bars: 2 sets
isometrical leg raise: 1 set

diet
carbos 7 times a day: pasta broth or tomato spaghetti (I'm Italian)\
fats 3 times a day (olive oil or peanut butter)
protein 4 times a day (eggs, tuna, chicken, deli)
sugar twice a day (orange juice)

steroids?
I don't take roids because I am not able to buy them at the moment (aromasin and liver protector drugs are also required), and I'm afraid of side effects like ageing, ance, hair loss, hearth and liver diseases

Jesus Christ he needed a heavy dose of accutane

Bigger delts would add attractiveness to that body. Also how many ppl do you know who actually achieve a physique like that natty? Like nobody lol.
I don't think he can acheive it with roids anyway, he hasn't started lifting even and will fuck up his health anyway. Don't know if roids for an 18 year old would be the wisest option, especially when one is not aware of diet and proper training. As soon as he gets off roids he will lose strenght aka gains

I don't think he can acheive it with roids anyway, he hasn't started lifting even and will fuck up his health anyway. Don't know if roids for an 18 year old would be the wisest option, especially when one is not aware of diet and proper training. As soon as he gets off roids he will lose strenght aka gains
Strength is not necessarily muscle fiber gains on roids. Roids give temporary strength as well as muscle tissue gains which can be kept if below natty limit and pct properly.

Roids can stimulate your nervous system to make you stronger and load you up with glycogen to make you stronger. Both of those are temporary and will leave once you stop the roids no matter how you pct.

Strength is not necessarily muscle fiber gains on roids. Roids give temporary strength as well as muscle tissue gains which can be kept if below natty limit and pct properly.

Roids can stimulate your nervous system to make you stronger and load you up with glycogen to make you stronger. Both of those are temporary and will leave once you stop the roids no matter how you pct.
Yes still dont see how it wont mess up his health for life

Yes still dont see how it wont mess up his health for life
Yeah I'm not saying he should roid. That physique pic he posted should be achievable in 1 year from skinny with decent genetics and a good program/diet. It's just lots of people have zero discipline, subhuman genetics or both.

i just post the routine of the most important muscles

shoulders:
lateral dumbell raise, laying on a side at the floor: 2 sets
barbell shoulder press, sit on a bench: 2 sets
"keeping the barbell overhead" isometrically: 1 set
rest: 3 minutes

traps:
2 reps of dumbell shrugs (no cheating, straight arms)

neck:
neck curls: 1 set
neck plank on a parallel bar: 1 set
isometrical neck curl: 1 set

biceps:
regular curls (no cheating) 2 sets
curls on oblique bench: 1 set
isometrical curl: 1 set

chest:
chest machine 1 set
bench press 2 sets
one-hand push-ups
plyometric push-ups
some gymnastics exercises

abs
abs roll on knees (full ROM): 2 sets
leg raises on parallel bars: 2 sets
isometrical leg raise: 1 set

diet
carbos 7 times a day: pasta broth or tomato spaghetti (I'm Italian)\
fats 3 times a day (olive oil or peanut butter)
protein 4 times a day (eggs, tuna, chicken, deli)
sugar twice a day (orange juice)

steroids?
I don't take roids because I am not able to buy them at the moment (aromasin and liver protector drugs are also required), and I'm afraid of side effects like ageing, ance, hair loss, hearth and liver diseases

How many times a week do you do this?

I train 4 times a week, 1 muscle per training session.

You listed 6 muscle groups though? What I mean is, what do you do Monday, what do you do Tuesday, what do you do Wednesday, and so on?