12. Neckmaxxing
  13. Heightmaxxing part 1
Long Term
  1. Myobrace
  2. Buying mastic gum
  3. Regaine
  4. Statusmaxxing
  5. Heightmaxxing part 2
solid plan bro, how old r u/height and wdym by the part 1 and 2 heightmaxxing? just curious

solid plan bro, how old r u/height and wdym by the part 1 and 2 heightmaxxing? just curious
I'm 16 and 5'8.
There was a really good board giving a guide how to heightmax by taking supplements. I'll try the advice given for about a year, if it doesn't work i'll research into myself

• +1
Reactions: axe624
I'm 16 and 5'8.
There was a really good board giving a guide how to heightmax by taking supplements. I'll try the advice given for about a year, if it doesn't work i'll research into myself
gl bro, I’m going to start my heightmaxxing w supplements very soon

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and BLEG PERSON
tbh nigga im on this site a lot but not really doing any current looksmaxxes. planning to leanmaxx, mewing and chewing would be a good idea as well. gonna highschoolfootballmaxxx next year. nofapping right now but that's just to improve fap quality.
i'll post my stats as well:
14 and 7 months old
skinnyfatcel (some of you may consider it just fat - 160 something pounds)
5'10.5 last time i measured
one girl liked me in 8th grade, she was a qt 3.14 tbh tbh but i did nothing about it because i was autistic, fuarkk :feelsrope:
kissed once in kindergarten
dickmaxxxed (7.5x5 inches)

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and axe624
1. Building mass and achieving a respectable physique
2. Using myobrace to straighten my teeth and improve my arch slightly, as well as fix my snoring.
3. Get glowing skin and be able to grow a full stubble
4. Currently I have £500 saved for a lip lift which I plan to get within the next year.
5. Then I will save for FAGGA.
6. Ideally, I would get an eyebrow transplant, some filler and surgery on my eyes although I don’t consider this a feasible part of my looksmax plan.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and axe624
I am always fantasizing about plastic surgery but I won't get it anytime soon because I'll remain poor as fuck. So my realistic plans are:
1. Mewing
2. Chewing hard gum
3. I'm currently wearing braces to straighten teeth and fix bite and rme to widen palate
4. Going to the gym
5. In approximately 1 year acne scar treatment
6. Getting height increasing insoles
7. Fashionmaxing
8. Ballmaxing to not be a pussy and talk to my oneitis to not think about her all day
9. Put effort into my hair
10. Increasing penis size via penis extender, jelqing and penis pump

In the future:
1. Buccal fat removal surgery
2. Rhinoplasty
3. Undereye fillers

• +1
tbh nigga im on this site a lot but not really doing any current looksmaxxes. planning to leanmaxx, mewing and chewing would be a good idea as well. gonna highschoolfootballmaxxx next year. nofapping right now but that's just to improve fap quality.
i'll post my stats as well:
14 and 7 months old
skinnyfatcel (some of you may consider it just fat - 160 something pounds)
5'10.5 last time i measured
one girl liked me in 8th grade, she was a qt 3.14 tbh tbh but i did nothing about it because i was autistic, fuarkk :feelsrope:
kissed once in kindergarten
dickmaxxxed (7.5x5 inches)
good base bro and plus ur younger than me so u have even more time to looksmax, gl
1. Building mass and achieving a respectable physique
2. Using myobrace to straighten my teeth and improve my arch slightly, as well as fix my snoring.
3. Get glowing skin and be able to grow a full stubble
4. Currently I have £500 saved for a lip lift which I plan to get within the next year.
5. Then I will save for FAGGA.
6. Ideally, I would get an eyebrow transplant, some filler and surgery on my eyes although I don’t consider this a feasible part of my looksmax plan.

good constructed plan, just curious: what’s ur age/height and what’s FABBA?
I am always fantasizing about plastic surgery but I won't get it anytime soon because I'll remain poor as fuck. So my realistic plans are:
1. Mewing
2. Chewing hard gum
3. I'm currently wearing braces to straighten teeth and fix bite and rme to widen palate
4. Going to the gym
5. In approximately 1 year acne scar treatment
6. Getting height increasing insoles
7. Fashionmaxing
8. Ballmaxing to not be a pussy and talk to my oneitis to not think about her all day
9. Put effort into my hair
10. Increasing penis size via penis extender, jelqing and penis pump

In the future:
1. Buccal fat removal surgery
2. Rhinoplasty
3. Undereye fillers
good luck, u seem to know what ur doing
what’s ur age/height?

I legit don't do anything except gym. Why am I even browsing this forum
Same, theres nothing more to do tbh for me, maybe fixing acne but Im too lazy and its only a pimple and all I have to do is sacrifice lactose. I stay here cause friends

Same, theres nothing more to do tbh for me, maybe fixing acne but Im too lazy and its only a pimple and all I have to do is sacrifice lactose. I stay here cause friends
mew, chew, maintain hairline, eyebrowmaxx..?

eyebrow maxx yeah,
mantain hairline is prob gonna just go anyway in 10yrs, gonna stop taking creatine as I noticed its strongly boosted my hairloss. I chew automatically. Mewing is fine but if your older than 18 its mostly serious cope

• +1
good base bro and plus ur younger than me so u have even more time to looksmax, gl

good constructed plan, just curious: what’s ur age/height and what’s FABBA?

good luck, u seem to know what ur doing
what’s ur age/height?
18, 6’1. FAGGA is a fixed anterior guided growth appliance which causes the face to grow forwards, and achieve forward growth. However it isn’t the Holy grail of bone remodelling as you must fix the maxillas rotation to be 90 degrees in order to prevent the midface from lengthening during the treatment. Ironically, if you achieve this you most likely have a good enough maxilla that doesn’t need FAGGA so we will see if I’ll get it

• +1
18, 6’1. FAGGA is a fixed anterior guided growth appliance which causes the face to grow forwards, and achieve forward growth. However it isn’t the Holy grail of bone remodelling as you must fix the maxillas rotation to be 90 degrees in order to prevent the midface from lengthening during the treatment. Ironically, if you achieve this you most likely have a good enough maxilla that doesn’t need FAGGA so we will see if I’ll get it
makes sense , gl w everything

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Hairmaxxing - completed already. I used to have a haircut similar to the bowl cut but messy, didn't care too much about my hair but after reading I found out that it fits my head pretty badly because my skull is oval shapped so I got this hair cut https://static.fashionbeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/ovalhairstyles.jpg , now it looks a lot better and has harmony with the rest of the face. Also I am slowly losing hair and most of the males in my family lost hair so I will start taking fin when I am done with minox for my beard.

Beardmaxxing - my jawline is horrendous (result of mouth breathing during childhood and some unsuccesful orthodontic treatments) and I plan to hide it with beard. I have beard but it's pretty weak so I ordered minox from Kirkland for 3 months, still waiting.

Lipmaxxing - it looks like my upper lip doesn't even exist. I started doing lip exercises yesterday and will try to do them 5x/week. Lots of people had good experiences with them so I will give it a shot

Mewmaxxing - Been hard mewing for 2 weeks and doing it while I sleep. My maxila is a bit recessed for the same reasons that my jawline is bad. Maybe I am too old to get results from mewing but I have nothing to lose with it. Been chewing gum for 2 weeks also and got pretty good results, my masseters are way bigger than they used to be however I only chew some soft gum because I can't find the hard ones here.
Also noticed that my under-eyes got way smaller since I started to mew while sleeping, mouth breathing in my sleep used to be the cause of them.

Orthodontics - I have high-arched palate and crooked front teeth because of that, it's really bad, it looks like upper maxillary prognatism pushing the region between my nose and my lips forward but my maxilla is fine in that aspect, it's being caused by the crooked teeth. Will be getting expander and removing 2 teeth.

Gymmaxxing - I have been working out and body building for 4 years and will keep doing it. I am jacked and natural, never needed anything.

That's all by now, everything else seems to be ok besides the fact that I have negative canthal tilt but I will have to wait to fix that.

21 years old
175cm, 80kg, 9% bf

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: axe624 and androidcel
Mainly focusing on Heightmaxxing,mewing,chewing and eyebrows

• +1
1. add 5 pound of muscles
2. Improving skin
3. Lowering bodyfat
4. Sleepmaxing

• +1
Hairmaxxing - completed already. I used to have a haircut similar to the bowl cut but messy, didn't care too much about my hair but after reading I found out that it fits my head pretty badly because my skull is oval shapped so I got this hair cut https://static.fashionbeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/ovalhairstyles.jpg , now it looks a lot better and has harmony with the rest of the face. Also I am slowly losing hair and most of the males in my family lost hair so I will start taking fin when I am done with minox for my beard.

Beardmaxxing - my jawline is horrendous (result of mouth breathing during childhood and some unsuccesful orthodontic treatments) and I plan to hide it with beard. I have beard but it's pretty weak so I ordered minox from Kirkland for 3 months, still waiting.

Lipmaxxing - it looks like my upper lip doesn't even exist. I started doing lip exercises yesterday and will try to do them 5x/week. Lots of people had good experiences with them so I will give it a shot

Mewmaxxing - Been hard mewing for 2 weeks and doing it while I sleep. My maxila is a bit recessed for the same reasons that my jawline is bad. Maybe I am too old to get results from mewing but I have nothing to lose with it. Been chewing gum for 2 weeks also and got pretty good results, my masseters are way bigger than they used to be however I only chew some soft gum because I can't find the hard ones here.
Also noticed that my under-eyes got way smaller since I started to mew while sleeping, mouth breathing in my sleep used to be the cause of them.

Orthodontics - I have high-arched palate and crooked front teeth because of that, it's really bad, it looks like upper maxillary prognatism pushing the region between my nose and my lips forward but my maxilla is fine in that aspect, it's being caused by the crooked teeth. Will be getting expander and removing 2 teeth.

Gymmaxxing - I have been working out and body building for 4 years and will keep doing it. I am jacked and natural, never needed anything.

That's all by now, everything else seems to be ok besides the fact that I have negative canthal tilt but I will have to wait to fix that.

21 years old
175cm, 80kg, 9% bf
solid good plan bro, honestly trying is the best way to know what works
Gl
Mainly focusing on Heightmaxxing,mewing,chewing and eyebrows
good ideas,, age/height?
1. add 5 pound of muscles
2. Improving skin
3. Lowering bodyfat
4. Sleepmaxing
????
age/height?

solid good plan bro, honestly trying is the best way to know what works
Gl

good ideas,, age/height?

????
age/height?
Age 19 height 5:9

what i'm doing for sure:
gym to get more muscle
get lower body fat%
get better skin, soon ideal.
chew gum for better jaw
nose job
lip lift
what i might do:
remove my small mole
buccal fat removal
upper eyelid filler

currently booked in for Lasik eye surgery and septoplasty to fix my crooked nose-wall. God bless free healthcare countries

- Counterclockwise maxillomandibular advancement surgery (make sure to optimize everything about the surgery with my surgeon first, bones incisions/mm/angles)
- Restmax to recuperate.
- Then restart gymmaxing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel

What is your reasoning behind targeting lip lifting as a top priority? It isn't something I often heard before. Do you see philtrum length as especially important for attractiveness?

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
@Nibba Do you still have in mind planning to do rhino finally?

@Nibba Do you still have in mind planning to do rhino finally?
IDC about my nose I still get worshiped by sloots so it's not a problem. I'm focused on soft looksmaxes rn

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
What is your reasoning behind targeting lip lifting as a top priority? It isn't something I often heard before. Do you see philtrum length as especially important for attractiveness?
It’s the one procedure that I can realistically get soonish which will fix both my lips/long philtrum and longer midface. Once that’s done I should be able to gymmax and be all good.

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
It’s the one procedure that I can realistically get soonish which will fix both my lips/long philtrum and longer midface. Once that’s done I should be able to gymmax and be all good.
I've done it pm me if you want info

finish accutane, tan, continue to gain weight & height

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, axe624 and Deleted member 611
finish accutane, tan, continue to gain weight & height
solid bro. How old r u / height? i've read some articles regarding long periods of taking acctane and some negative side affects, so just b cautious of that.

1. Lose weight
2. Lose weight
3. Shave

• +1
solid bro. How old r u / height? i've read some articles regarding long periods of taking acctane and some negative side affects, so just b cautious of that.
turning 16 and im 5'10ish skinny as a rod

• +1
Gymaxxing with steroids usage

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
gymcel and have a surgeon cut me up.