Post your looksmaxxing plans below

did in the past;

bonesmashing cheekbones, i gave myself a god tier zygos

currently doing;
chewing for +7 hours
hardmewwing
bsmashing to chin+jaw+ridge
heightmaxxing with omega, astralagus and d(not sure if it will work tho)
swimming at least 2 hours since 2 weeks

will do once i turn 18;

canthopexy
jaw and chin implants if i wouldn't get a decent result from smashing
rhino

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and axe624
solid
How are u planning skull / hand / feet max and what’s ur age ?
Am 17 years old. For skull, feet and hand growth I'll take mk 677, mk4 and all that other bone supporting stuff like calcium, magnesium etc. also lot's of forearm work for my wrists and hands, sprinting, upside down hanging to make blood flow into my head, in hopes of even just slightly inducing additional skull growth. I don't give a fuuuuuuuuck about height, all I wanna have is a robust built.

did in the past;

currently doing;
chewing for +7 hours
hardmewwing

will do once i turn 18;

canthopexy
rhino
ooo okok, u should post some photos of the zygote since I’m kinda skeptical abt the whole bonemsmashjng thing. Solid plan but if ur hoping to heightmaxx and under 18 you should take a look at @Wincel ‘s guide
Am 17 years old. For skull, feet and hand growth I'll take mk 677, mk4 and all that other bone supporting stuff like calcium, magnesium etc. also lot's of forearm work for my wrists and hands, sprinting, upside down hanging to make blood flow into my head, in hopes of even just slightly inducing additional skull growth. I don't give a fuuuuuuuuck about height, all I wanna have is a robust built.
ooo okok makes since
gl boyo

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
ooo okok, u should post some photos of the zygote since I’m kinda skeptical abt the whole bonemsmashjng thing. Solid plan but if ur hoping to heightmaxx and under 18 you should take a look at @Wincel ‘s guide

ooo okok makes since
gl boyo

pmed results buddy boyo

im 6'3, so like a inch will be enough for me. guide is useless for me imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Gym max. Thats pretty much it

You'd be 7+ with a God-tier body imho.

For me;
- Cutting to 10% - 12% body fat for PSL 7.
- Gymcelling, skinmaxxing and groommaxxing to my potential.

Cut to 10% bf
Continue with retin a for a little while

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 656 and axe624
I legit don't do anything except gym. Why am I even browsing this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and axe624
pmed results buddy boyo

im 6'3, so like a inch will be enough for me. guide is useless for me imo
damn solid results, gj. what’s like your method to bonesmashing ? I might do this for my jaw but still kind of hesitant due to the assumed reprecussions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
LDAR

Its over for me

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and axe624
:cry:there’s always somethin u can b doing
What’s some stuff u need to “fix”?
jaw chin cheekbones hairline eye area height and my medical problems which idek what they are

jaw chin cheekbones hairline eye area height and my medical problems which idek what they are
mew, consider bonesmash, fin (not to knowledgeable w hair loss but ik there’s a mega thread for it), eyebrowmaxx / proper sleep for eyes, heightmaxx (@Wincel guide if growth plates aren’t closed), and for med problems get checked by a doctor

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
did in the past;

currently doing;
chewing for +7 hours
hardmewwing

will do once i turn 18;

canthopexy
rhino

PM pics?

damn solid results, gj. what’s like your method to bonesmashing ? I might do this for my jaw but still kind of hesitant due to the assumed reprecussions
overdosing mainly mk-4 and some other vitamins like d, protein and a little bit calcium

punching each side 1,5 hours

• +1
Reactions: axe624
mew, consider bonesmash, fin (not to knowledgeable w hair loss but ik there’s a mega thread for it), eyebrowmaxx / proper sleep for eyes, heightmaxx (@Wincel guide if growth plates aren’t closed), and for med problems get checked by a doctor
bonesmash JFL and finasteride to get my E up lmao

also i sleep 10 hours per day and heightmax with tons of supplements

but its over

im also autistic

• +1
overdosing mainly mk-4 and some other vitamins like d, protein and a little bit calcium

punching each side 1,5 hours
like how hard ? im rly kinda clueless when it comes to this matter but still want to know if it works. do u mean lightly tapping or punch so it hurts?

like how hard ? im rly kinda clueless when it comes to this matter but still want to know if it works. do u mean lightly tapping or punch so it hurts?
i dont think lightly tapping qualifies as bone smashing

• +1

punching like there is no tomorrow

punching like there is no tomorrow
Jesus idk if I’m gonna consider that yet , gl tho
bonesmash JFL and finasteride to get my E up lmao

also i sleep 10 hours per day and heightmax with tons of supplements

but its over

im also autistic
well I wish u gl dude

• +1
Reactions: bolgin
Lower bodyfat
Mewing
Improve skin
Gymmaxx
Finasteridemaxx

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 656 and bolgin
Manlet 5"11
not a manlet be a decent height, could b worse
maybe check if ur growth plates are open and get on aromasin + Wincel’s guide. solid base

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
are you balding at 18?

Sad gif

I fear so. I'm starting to feel more of my forehead and my temples are thinning out. I'm also starting to see through my scalp.
same question ^
might b genetic but if that young than it also might b your lifestyle choices

I'm fairly certain it's genetics. Dad still has a lot of hair but uncle's on mum's side are bald. Bro is balding too.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, axe624 and androidcel
View attachment 20096

I fear so. I'm starting to feel more of my forehead and my temples are thinning out. I'm also starting to see through my scalp.

I'm fairly certain it's genetics. Dad still has a lot of hair but uncle's on mum's side are bald. Bro is balding too.
okok I c, consider looking at a bunch of maintaining hair threads and take bits and pieces from there - trust me there’s hope

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
As your skull grows you need to MEW

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I've posted this a billion times I'm getting lazy but most u fuckers know what I'm about

• +1
Reactions: Ogre, kobecel, axe624 and 1 other person
Currently
  • Low bodyfatmaxxing, currently on cut
  • mewing
  • gymcelling
  • basic skincare, will start more advanced skincare when i have more money
At future

• Maintaining lean body and face all year round
  • facepulling
  • rhino and genioplasty, probably some fillers too
  • megadosing vitamin C for getting rid of bloat
  • megadosing vitamin k2 for faster bone remodeling
  • advanced skincare using @Nibba s methods
  • possible steroids

Does it work?
My friend spyros sounds like satan and he told me that's what he did, I'm trying to reproduce his result

• +1
gymmaxxing, almost at ideal body. still need little more muscle. - maxxed in 6 months
lowbfmaxxing, getting lower all the time. - maxxed in 3 months
skinmaxxing, still a little acne left, started usint retin-a 2 weeks ago. - maxxed in 3 months
surgerymaxxing, I'll be 18 in a few months. then i'll do lip lift for shorter philtrum and nosejob - maxxed in 8 months

IN 10 months i'll be 1,5 or 2 point higher PSL.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and axe624
I'm currently trying to:

Gymmaxx (natty, without anything at all besides food and water)

Runningmaxx (my bf is at ~20%, a little more maybe and my fat concentrates mostly in my abdomen kms)

Skincare (my familt got a several acne problem. Im on isotretinoin and, when i have the money, ill try to remove the scars)

Letting my hair grow to try a new hairstyle. Ive always used buzzcut or "superman type". Tho i have no idea whats the best hairstyle for me

• +1
gymmaxxing, almost at ideal body. still need little more muscle. - maxxed in 6 months
lowbfmaxxing, getting lower all the time. - maxxed in 3 months
skinmaxxing, still a little acne left, started usint retin-a 2 weeks ago. - maxxed in 3 months
surgerymaxxing, I'll be 18 in a few months. then i'll do lip lift for shorter philtrum and nosejob - maxxed in 8 months

IN 10 months i'll be 1,5 or 2 point higher PSL.
sounds solid bro gl, what’s ur height/age?
I'm currently trying to:

Gymmaxx (natty, without anything at all besides food and water)

Runningmaxx (my bf is at ~20%, a little more maybe and my fat concentrates mostly in my abdomen kms)

Skincare (my familt got a several acne problem. Im on isotretinoin and, when i have the money, ill try to remove the scars)

Letting my hair grow to try a new hairstyle. Ive always used buzzcut or "superman type". Tho i have no idea whats the best hairstyle for me
good base , what’s ur age / height ?

counting the seconds until i get jaw/zygo implants

• +1
Reactions: androidcel