post your supernatural experiences throughout your life

skittlekorn

skittlekorn

Life sucks
I have had two experiences in my life that I can recall with the "shadow people" as they are called. one time was when I was 12 in 2007, I was staying at my uncles house over in another province, I was sleeping in one of the guest rooms in his basement. I was half asleep and I saw a shadow figure watching me, I thought it was either my uncle or one of my parents, I reached out to touch it, and it vanished. the second time was four years ago, I was in my room sleeping when I woke up, and the thing was right on top of me, bouncing on my chest, trying to strangle me. I struggled with it for a at least a minute or two, then it finally stopped and got off me and vanished, and then I suddenly heard a deep growly voice roar my name three or four times, and it sounded like it was coming through my fan, each time it got fainter and fainter. I haven't experienced anything like that since. but I thought it would be interesting to share my experience and see if anyone else here has had anything similar happen to them in their lifetime.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Thushespokeofit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
i took 6mg xx year ago and lost whole week memories

doubt I'd share them on the internet

jfl at not believing in the supernatural tbh

• +1
Reactions: Thushespokeofit
the second one sounds like sleep paralysis tbh

• +1