Posted the epic "joker-kills-murray.gif" on FB group chat and my normie friends were freaked out.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
They freaked out so hard. I couldn't believe it.
Overly sensitive normies ,it is just a movie.

Why don't they outrage about gore and graphics in COD , GTA or manhunt games.What is so special about this particular movie.

I genocided bunch of pigs and villagers , burned down a village in minecraft but I don't even have a ball to slaughter a fish for food let alone trying to slaughter a pig to make some bacon.

Will it give me dark triad and intimidating aura?
Will girls see me as that crazy bad boy?

I am the agent of chaos.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 5746, stuckneworleans and 6 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Nisse, MusicMaxxingMidget and ChadFucksYourOneitis
It is satirical.tbh

Unsurprising. Be careful with what you post to normie social media.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 5746, Patrick Baitman and 3 others
Tenor 6

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Nisse, Deleted member 1338 and 4 others
whats so special about this movie? did normies go insane when fight club was made?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Patrick Baitman, MusicMaxxingMidget and 2 others
Never watched this movie tbh
looks corny af

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, TsarTsar444, Patrick Baitman and 2 others
Unsurprising. Be careful with what you post to normie social media.

I apologized and told them I was too absorbed by this movie.
I don't even have a ball to cut a fish,lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and lookismfugee
I apologized and told them I was too absorbed by this movie.
I don't even have a ball to cut a fish,lmao.

Good damage control. I recommend posting some feelgood normie shit over the next few weeks to repair your social status.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 5683 and 2 others
like its famous made up character etc? wasnt joker always bad guy anyway?

• IPA(key): /ˈkeΙͺp.ΚƒΙͺt/
Noun
capeshit

1. (slang, vulgar, derogatory) Tiresome, derivative films about the exploits of superheroes. quotations β–²
    • 2016 May 4, Joseph Schmidt, "11 Free Comic Book Day 2016 Titles You Need to Read", Phoenix New Times.
      It’s obviously geared toward young girls. Which is refreshing and wonderful because most of this capeshit has become vanilla at this point.
    • 2018, "Neill Massello", Re: "Bumblebee" will probably beat "Aquaman" at the box office this weekend (on newsgroup rec.arts.movies.current-films)I will, probably with naive optimism, take this as a sign that the "capeshit" era is ending, and that this stuff will go back to being kids-only where it belongs.
    • 2018, "Nikolai Kingsley", Re: Meanwhile, in other news... (on newsgroup talk.bizarre)it's too much to hope that this might signal the beginning of the end for capeshit. as long as there are dissatisfied, angry, entitled teenage boys who need power fantasies, there will be superhero comics, films and games.

Good damage control. I recommend posting some feelgood normie shit over the next few weeks to repair your social status.

Went from friendzoned to creepzoned in just one night lol

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 5746
why id u apologize? why did they get blown out? like what did they say. i mean its cringe as fuck but wtf man. also why dont u just befriend other weirdos if u dont get along with them. like are they so important u dickride them? what u get out of it man?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
whats so special about this movie? did normies go insane when fight club was made?
Because it depicts a " white mentally ill loner becoming violent" ( angry white man ) trope so eveyone thought this was an incel movie. But actually it was propogated by stupid Marvel fans because joker is a Dc movie
While Joker' s storyline is more left leaning ( criticising chrony capitalism, lack of funding for public welfare, nepotism etc)

Joker is a good movie but not great but it's a masterpiece when compared to Marvel trash like Endlame or Infinity whore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BlackPillChad, ChadFucksYourOneitis and Deleted member 4430
They freaked out so hard. I couldn't believe it.
Overly sensitive normies ,it is just a movie.

Why don't they outrage about gore and graphics in COD , GTA or manhunt games.What is so special about this particular movie.

I genocided bunch of pigs and villagers , burned down a village in minecraft but I don't even have a ball to slaughter a fish for food let alone trying to slaughter a pig to make some bacon.

Will it give me dark triad and intimidating aura?
Will girls see me as that crazy bad boy?

I am the agent of chaos.
Lol evey tiktok fag in my country are jokermaxxing 🀣

• JFL
Joker is a trash robber of better movies like Taxi Driver or the King of Comedy. The film is designed to give illusion a deep meaning for comic fan viewers, while gliding on the surface. Hope that no one take that political commentary in that film seriously.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, stuckneworleans and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Lol evey tiktok fag in my country are jokermaxxing 🀣

Lmao ,Our experiences are closer to Joker than any of those NPC fags who see it as hips and cool.

They wouldn't get it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1751
numalesmile.png

• +1
A normie asked me "why did you do that"

First , I wanted to be edgy and reply:

"β„‘ 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔒𝔑 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔠𝔒𝔫𝔒 π”Ÿπ”žπ” π”žπ”²π”°π”’ 𝔦𝔱 𝔦𝔰 π”ž 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔒 π”žπ”―π”± , π”’π”©π”’π”€π”žπ”«π”± π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔭𝔬𝔴𝔒𝔯𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔒 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔨𝔰 𝔬𝔣 π”‡π”žπ”³π”¦π”«π” π”¦ π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔅𝔬𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔒𝔩𝔩𝔦. π”“π”―π”’π”£π”’π”―π”žπ”Ÿπ”©π”Ά π”΄π”žπ”±π” π”₯ 𝔦𝔱 𝔴π”₯𝔦𝔩𝔒 𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔒𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔀 𝔱𝔬 𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔨𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔒𝔳'𝔰 π”‡π”žπ”«π” π”’ 𝔬𝔣 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔨𝔫𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔣𝔲𝔩𝔩𝔢 𝔦π”ͺπ”ͺ𝔒𝔯𝔰𝔒 𝔬𝔫𝔒𝔰𝔒𝔩𝔣 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”žπ”«π”€π”’π”― ,π”₯𝔬𝔭𝔒𝔩𝔒𝔰𝔰𝔫𝔒𝔰𝔰 π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔒𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔒𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔳𝔒𝔫𝔀𝔒𝔣𝔲𝔩 π”ͺπ”’π”«π”±π”žπ”©π”©π”Ά 𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔒𝔯"

but normies would be more freaked out ,I would have faced a harsher backlash and my SMV would drop from 0 to -infinity.

To any authorities reading , this post is meant to be satirical. It is just a movie appreciation by a movie's fan not intented to cause actual violence or criminal activities
In short, this post can't be taken seriously by any means.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and lookismfugee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back