posture is one of the most important things

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
keep in mind, i dont want to brag on here or anything. i want to share my honest opinion on what improved my looks the most and that is posture.

i never cared too much about having foreward head posture and didnt know about mewing so i always had skin under my jaw making it much less visible. with correct posture, you can look much more dominant, confident and you even look bigger in clothes. you probably dont need to gymmax if you have a natural good shoulder width + good posture.

whatever, since i posture maxxed my mouth and neck area, my girl approach rate went up from 0 approaches to 9 in ~6 months. what also helped me surely didnt do the main job: wearing contacts every other day (also got approached with glasses on tho), growing out hair, skin maxxing, expressionmaxxing eventho i always looked angry according to girls. but in my opinion posturemaxxing was the key to "success".

• +1
Reactions: lildickgirl666 and Lorsss
you are talking about tongue posture I suppose?

you are talking about tongue posture I suppose?
yes. a combination of neck posture, tongue posture and pushing out your chest like its hanging from a rope

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
yes. a combination of neck posture, tongue posture and pushing out your chest like its hanging from a rope
True, but for face tongue posture is the biggie

True, but for face tongue posture is the biggie
that and chin tucking. if you only put your tongue up, your neck will still look like garbage making ur head come forward

just stand up straight bro

It does make you stand out from the incel/desk job crowd, but it's not that great of a PSL boost. Maybe 0.1-0.2 points.

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony and Vaptor
keep in mind, i dont want to brag on here or anything. i want to share my honest opinion on what improved my looks the most and that is posture.

i never cared too much about having foreward head posture and didnt know about mewing so i always had skin under my jaw making it much less visible. with correct posture, you can look much more dominant, confident and you even look bigger in clothes. you probably dont need to gymmax if you have a natural good shoulder width + good posture.

whatever, since i posture maxxed my mouth and neck area, my girl approach rate went up from 0 approaches to 9 in ~6 months. what also helped me surely didnt do the main job: wearing contacts every other day (also got approached with glasses on tho), growing out hair, skin maxxing, expressionmaxxing eventho i always looked angry according to girls. but in my opinion posturemaxxing was the key to "success".
high iq
posture increses height and frame perception

• +1
Reactions: buflek
i totally agree with u
how do you skinmaxx?

i totally agree with u
how do you skinmaxx?
cleanser 1-2 Daily, moisturize 2x daily and noz eating much sugar worked for me.
It does make you stand out from the incel/desk job crowd, but it's not that great of a PSL boost. Maybe 0.1-0.2 points.
it also gives u a whole different aura/charisma. u will look dominant and confident with ur chest out

i realized exactly what ur saying
guess it was when i realized what mewing properly was
u kind of see your double chin getting sucked
when i'm on this correct posture i feel like i'm somekind of an american eagle

• +1
Reactions: buflek