posturemaxxing is one of the most important things

buflek

buflek

justin bieber or dead
it gives you a whole different look, charisma, first impression. everything.

when i see a guy with bad posture, i immediately think of him as a beta, a gamer, a guy who is not healthy and trust me foids are much worse at shallow thinking.
when i see a guy with good posture (ofc he cant be incel tier looking too), he sort off gives a dominant vibe, you respect him more and want to be friends with him.

remember that all kind of postures are important: while standing, while sitting, tongue posture, neck posture, while walking etc.
my ioi count went out of the roof since i fixxed my posture.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and Usum
@dotacel thoughts?

Most people have normal posture anyways so shit thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, middayshowers, Usum and 6 others
I tried posture maxing while walking a few years ago and my sister asked me if I had a stick in my ass JFL

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, left2die, middayshowers and 5 others
Most people have normal posture anyways so shit thread
no they don't? LOL
they might have a posture that doesnt make them look like a subhuman jawlet birdcel but most guys dont have the chest out like its optimal. go try it yourself in the mirror, you will look a lot more alpha after sticking your chest out and bringing your shoulders back.

this generation is full of gamers, literally everyone games nowdays and has bad sleeping habits. i see bad postures every single day when i leave my house
I tried posture maxing while walking a few years ago and my sister asked me if I had a stick in my ass JFL
u shouldnt put ur shoulders too far back and u need a decent body imo then u look dominanz

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Usum
Pb is 95% have no chest !
I have huge pectorals and it's even better with good posture.
Like swimmers have (I swam) then working out.
Most men are flat or fat.
Pecsmaxxing