"Posturemaxxing"?

BoolBalm&Bollective

BoolBalm&Bollective

Iron
Used to be 5'9 in my early 20s and despite early puberty made it to 5'10 in the mid
Wouldn't say it was critical but the posture was off
Would you say there's a chance to gain a further few cms via a better posture? It's decent but not ideal now. Not sure if anyone has experience
I certainly remember measuring myself under 5'9 at nights just after hitting 20 without having much if any growth before then
Not sure if there're any tricks like maintaining a good posture can help to stabilize a small increase but I'm always hopeful lol

most of the growth is just genetic. The only thing with posture is that you can get the maximum height you always had. Just dont walk like a nerd and your good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 5875
Just wear lifts.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Yes posture affects many things including health and attractiveness. Just be aware of it and fix it if you find it's becoming bad. No need to overthink this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
Just change your genes

• +1
Reactions: piscicide
I feel like giving up, I’ve tried so hard fixing my posture bros

Just be native American
Nativeamericanman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
most of the growth is just genetic. The only thing with posture is that you can get the maximum height you always had. Just dont walk like a nerd and your good

Just don't "sit*" at your computer like a nerd or stare down at your smartphone like a nerd.

That's the root of the problem obviously right? You're always gonna walk like a nerd if you are starring at screens like one.

Nerd-neck is most common in young gen z'ers. (Under 21s)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
Just don't "sit*" at your computer like a nerd or stare down at your smartphone like a nerd.

That's the root of the problem obviously right? You're always gonna walk like a nerd if you are starring at screens like one.

Nerd-neck is most common in young gen z'ers. (Under 21s)
Yeah posture habit is brutal. I myself was a victim of it

posture is crucial ngl. for comfort and obviously it makes you appear taller, makes your frame look better etc