potential?

jackmore62

jackmore62

Rodney Copperbottom
Screenshot 20190208 195441
im about to join a rugby team, hopefully lose some chub

dieting at 15 is gay advice tbh

just exercise bro and eat less carbs and salt (but dont go no carb)
lol, why would anyone hide their potentially good facial bones while being 15? Op needs lose weight, its pretty much same how he does it unless he starves himself which is not ideal.

lol, why would anyone hide their potentially good facial bones while being 15? Op needs lose weight, its pretty much same how he does it unless he starves himself which is not ideal.
theres been plenty of research that showed that even if you go in a slight caloric deficit while growing you will not reach your full potential. also the more you eat and exercise while growing up the more T and HGH that will make his bones better and maybe he'll be chad at 18

am i wrong?

• +1
Reactions: Phad
And people say I need to lose bf...

:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
theres been plenty of research that showed that even if you go in a slight caloric deficit while growing you will not reach your full potential. also the more you eat and exercise while growing up the more T and HGH that will make his bones better and maybe he'll be chad at 18

am i wrong?
I was 5"7 a year ago and I've basically been on and off a caloric deficit the entire time and I'm 6"1 now so idk

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel

am i wrong?
No, calorie deficit does not affect growth if its not prolonged, malnutrition can affect or stunt growth but it's not probably concern. exercise doesn't increase HGH and test much but it is still ideally done during puberty, there is no way someone could become chad facially just because diet and exercise.
And people say I need to lose bf...

:ogre:
You need to lose bf @blackoutwhitein

No, calorie deficit does not affect growth if its not prolonged, malnutrition can affect or stunt growth but it's not probably concern. exercise doesn't increase HGH and test much but it is still ideally done during puberty, there is no way someone could become chad facially just because diet and exercise.
But it will be prolonged if he's losing weight. For at least 2-3 months to get low bf. And at his age, he could be hitting a growth spurt around 15-16 and he's fucked. Either way he's growing, growth spurt or not

high intensity exercise increases HGH and also T (but that is temporary afaik)

and finally, he probably won't become a chad but he will reach his full potential

idk, he probably requested it. He might be even cuddling with his oneitis currently.
oh i see that does make more sense. everyone loves a black teddy bear poster so to speak. no homo. oh! well good on him :D

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
But it will be prolonged if he's losing weight. For at least 2-3 months to get low bf. And at his age, he could be hitting a growth spurt around 15-16 and he's fucked. Either way he's growing, growth spurt or not

high intensity exercise increases HGH and also T (but that is temporary afaik)

and finally, he probably won't become a chad but he will reach his full potential
No, calorie deficit during growth spurt doesn't ruin it, i was at calorie deficit during my growth spurt because i played video games all day and i didn't eat much. I still had very aggressive and fast growth spurt.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 656 and Ogre
No, calorie deficit during growth spurt doesn't ruin it, i was at calorie deficit during my growth spurt because i played video games all day and i didn't eat much. I still had very aggressive and fast growth spurt.
anecdotal evidence bro

you could be right but it's really something so easy to do (not lose weight JFL) that I wouldnt hinder my odds just to look normie tier in the moment

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
genetics can sometimes be very powerful over many factors. i imagine it's like God saying: "i want you to win in the end"

You look average to me. Lose some weight and you’ll look better.

Conceal dark under eyes
20190208 112038490

anecdotal evidence bro

you could be right but it's really something so easy to do (not lose weight JFL) that I wouldnt hinder my odds just to look normie tier in the moment
Yeah, my comment was just anecdotal and brosience, i could maybe grow even taller but idk since i can't longer do anything about it.

Yeah, my comment was just anecdotal and brosience, i could maybe grow even taller but idk since i can't longer do anything about it.
hopefully OP wont be misguided by (((them))) and end up a bridge troll

Lol

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 611, Wincel and 2 others
Mods move this thread to the ratings section

This is whiteoutblackin

You need to lose bf @blackoutwhitein
agree. genetics are genetics and unless you malnourish yourself you will be almost exactly as you would be otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Thumbnail 48175

Im sorry but the doc knows best

It's the easiest and cheapest alternative.
Are you ready for lower bleph and fillers? :feelswhat:
i have days where i dont have them for some reason, but ive no idea what i do different those days

i have days where i dont have them for some reason, but ive no idea what i do different those days
Staying late at night or you're dehydrated, ate too much salt or you have allergies you dont know about

start exercising and lose fat, not necessarily weight

Yes bro you will look good if you lose some weight.