Practice in SEA?

D

Deleted member 4887

We got it goin' on
Late February im thinking of getting a hair system so for all intents and purposes I will have "ascended".

I'm thinking of flying straight to SEA (I think Bali) after I "ascend" so I can practice being NT and approaching girls because my brain doesn't register Asians as humans.

Then fly back to Turkey or Europe and try to slay homo-sapiens

Is this a good idea? Any flaws in this plan or oversights?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, OOGABOOGA, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
Late February im thinking of getting a hair system so for all intents and purposes I will have "ascended".

I'm thinking of flying straight to SEA (I think Bali) after I "ascend" so I can practice being NT and approaching girls because my brain doesn't register Asians as humans.

Then fly back to Turkey or Europe and try to slay homo-sapiens

Is this a good idea? Any flaws in this plan or oversights?
@Won'tStopNoodling @RealLooksmaxxer over for these chads, a new gookslayer has been born.

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, OOGABOOGA, Mongrelcel and 4 others
@Won'tStopNoodling @RealLooksmaxxer over for these chads, a new gookslayer has been born.
I'm not interested in noodles this is what the plan is based around.

@Boldandbeautiful
It's a good plan if what you want to do is become confortable around the opposite sex. If you are khhvcel it's risky as you might get smitten and fall for one of the gooks who looks decent and acts cuter than a kitten chasing a laser pointer. Remember at all times, THESE WOMEN DO NOT LOVE YOU, YOU ARE ATM. There'll be times you might start to forgot no matter how impossible it may seem now.

Noone is born finding asians attractive, it's an acquired taste. Careful that you don't drink the cool aid bhai..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
It's a good plan if what you want to do is become confortable around the opposite sex. If you are khhvcel it's risky as you might get smitten and fall for one of the gooks who looks decent and acts cuter than a kitten chasing a laser pointer. Remember at all times, THESE WOMEN DO NOT LOVE YOU, YOU ARE ATM. There'll be times you might start to forgot no matter how impossible it may seem now.

Noone is born finding asians attractive, it's an acquired taste. Careful that you don't drink the cool aid bhai..
What if my atm is oos?

approaching girls because my brain doesn't register Asians as humans.
this so much

I would have 0 social anxiety in asia, I mean why, they are all subhuman

I only feel anxious in front of people who mog me

the opinions of subhumans literally dont matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and lutte
this so much

I would have 0 social anxiety in asia, I mean why, they are all subhuman

I only feel anxious in front of people who mog me

the opinions of subhumans literally dont matter
I will report on my findings dw . There is a good chance that the Asian hypothesis doesn't work out we have to see

I will report on my findings dw . There is a good chance that the Asian hypothesis doesn't work out we have to see
If you still have anxiety you can just take benzos

If you still have anxiety you can just take benzos
I’ve tried that shit I turn into a low inhib god in terms of overall but I am still low confidence romantically

Jfl at copers tho think you are just an ATM. Asian foids are known for white worshipping