[Mogs] Pre letrozole I viewed women as creatures. Now I can't even acknolowledge them as feces

• Thread starter Extra Chromosome
  • Start date
C

Curious0

I refuse
Sounds pretty nice tbh. I wish I wasn't a cuck who developed feelings for girls.
Is there any substance that has the same effect but with less side effects?
Maybe testosterone or?

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

⁦
Sounds pretty nice tbh. I wish I wasn't a cuck who developed feelings for girls.
Is there any substance that has the same effect but with less side effects?
Maybe testosterone or?
Aromasin is usually the best. No rebound, increases IGF-1, and has a very potent androgenic metabolite (40x as strong as DHT iirc).
Testosterone readily converts to E, so you still need an AI with it anyways. And less harsh than letro. Letrozole nukes 99.1% of estrogen at 2.5mg, more powerful than any other.
@CupOfCoffee is on aromasin.

Check out @Intel.Imperitive dope guide on different kinds of roids.
https://looksmax.me/threads/ultimate-steroid-guide.3021/
I love it.

Last edited:
C

Curious0

I refuse
Aromasin is usually the best. No rebound, increases IGF-1, and has a very potent androgenic metabolite (40x as strong as DHT iirc).
Testosterone readily converts to E, so you still need an AI with it anyways. And less harsh than letro. Letrozole nukes 99.1% of estrogen at 2.5mg, more powerful than any other.
@CupOfCoffee is on aromasin.

Check out @Intel.Imperitive dope guide on different kinds of roids.
https://looksmax.me/threads/ultimate-steroid-guide.3021/
I love it.
Thx for the answer. Are these also the best substances for destroying social anxiety?

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

⁦
Thx for the answer. Are these also the best substances for destroying social anxiety?
Mental conditions are very different for people.
Some find benzos to be the best, some find SSRIs to be the best, some find weed to work, some find obscure chemical like semax to be helpful, some settle for L-theanine, some even find working out to be the solution. Only way to know is to try.

L-theanine is a natural way, even if the effects are not strong and may not even work for some, it is worth the try. My experience with AIs and a few others are on the unusual side. It mostly will affect your mood negatively.

I can't tell you if it will be the best for you. There is chance and research, and experimenting to find your ideal.

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

Zephir
Mental conditions are very different for people.
Some find benzos to be the best, some find SSRIs to be the best, some find weed to work, some find obscure chemical like semax to be helpful, some settle for L-theanine, some even find working out to be the solution. Only way to know is to try.

L-theanine is a natural way, even if the effects are not strong and may not even work for some, it is worth the try. My experience with AIs and a few others are on the unusual side. It mostly will affect your mood negatively.

I can't tell you if it will be the best for you. There is chance and research, and experimenting to find your ideal.
I'm going to give all of these things a try in the future but aromasin is definitely making me less anxious, and I don't think it's all placebo

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

⁦
Where do u niggas get Aromasin?
cc @Extra Chromosome
By the way, as I said for a few times. My experience and a few others on AI is not the usual.
Most likely you will get into shit feeling. Google side effects and experiences.

Limerencel

Limerencel

No. 1 Looksmaxxer
Idk why but on aromasin i'm feeling less anxious/inhibited
What dosage do you take and how often?
And what causes aromasin to make u feel less anxious?

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

Zephir
What dosage do you take and how often?
And what causes aromasin to make u feel less anxious?
25mg once per day. And I said I don't know why, it might be because I naturally aromatize at a high rate, maybe coupled with high T I might have high estrogen and this blocks that.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔠𝔒𝔑 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔠𝔒𝔩
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔠𝔒𝔑 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔠𝔒𝔩
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔠𝔒𝔑 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔠𝔒𝔩
Pre letrozole @Extra Chromosome viewed women as creatures. Now he can't even acknolowledge them as feces

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mojopin OffTopic 11