preach

thekurdishprince

thekurdishprince

Iron
why are most people you see at the gym underdeveloped with respect to how often you see them at the gym? notice their behaviour, don't judge, simply notice their patterns every time they're in the gym, when do you notice them actively pushing themselves to fatigue and failure? busting out reps, squeezing every last drop, making ugly faces NGAF? when do you actually notice them training hard? maybe one set during their entire workout? if that? the rest is them slouched over scrolling through their phone, walking around the gym like they own the place. now think that the funnest part of bodybuilding is getting the pump/ working out. if this is how they act when they're having fun, you don't need to watch them throughout the day to know that their dieting is complete and utter shit. don't get me wrong, i commend anyone that steps foot into a gym, no matter ur reason, however at a certain point u need to be seeing results or its just a waste of time, what will keep u motivated to work out? seeing the same skinnyfat physique u always have and BARELY maintaining that? acting like ur healthy because u tell urself under the facade"oh i worked out today so i can eat a little bit dirty, have that dessert, eat that ice cream" when in reality you objectively look at your workout and it would be pathetic and a disgrace to call that a workout. when will you be fucking tired of not seeing progress? change? a wise man once said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result, motherfuck switch something up. it's 100% ur diet. this applies to me btw.
don't you fucking get tired not seeing ANY progress bro???? wtf?????????????????????
u have one fucking shot at life and ur out here wasting it not progressing at all seeing the true limits of ur physique.

remember, the body fails before the mind every time, the mind is unfailable by design. the mind is only as strong as you are, the body is only as strong as it is. most people nowadays train til their mind hits failure, not their body. which one do u think harbours the most gains?

you can never be tan enough - aziz

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: tylerhunter97, RoundHouse and eyearea
Elab

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Dn rd

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
did not read op is a coping gymcel dog

• +1
Reactions: eyearea
OP: How come natty lifters dont look like the roiders on muscle magazines and movies?

Answer: Roids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: manossarik and HeavenAdmιn
tl;dr ^ these guys r who im talking abt in the gym

OP: How come natty lifters dont look like the roiders on muscle magazines and movies?

Answer: Roids

link: how come u dont look like the best version of urself?

answer:

JoinedJul 30, 2019
Posts2,589
Reputation6,261
Time online57d 5h 10m

link: how come u dont look like the best version of urself?

answer:

JoinedJul 30, 2019
Posts2,589
Reputation6,261
Time online57d 5h 10m
Cope, looks arent my problem, the lack of loyal gfs is

k*rt welcome to looksmax