Pregnenolone, wrinklecels gtfih!

Chad Dragonslayer

Chad Dragonslayer

Mewborne
Pregnenolone is supposed to give you a facelift according to ray peats experience and users on his forum as well.

For dosing, 50mg a day or 300mg a week should do the trick

Raypeat before and after Pregnenolone:

What Ray Peat wrote about PREGNENOLONE:

• Pregnenolone, which is the raw material for producing many of the hormones of stress and adaptation, was known as early as 1934, but for several years it was considered to be an "inert" substance. A reason for this belief is that it was first tested on healthy young animals. Since these animals were already producing large amounts of pregnenolone (in the brain, adrenal glands, and gonads), additional pregnenolone had no effect.

• In the 1940s, pregnenolone was tested in people who were sick or under stress, and it was found to have a wide range of beneficial actions, but the drug industry never had much interest in it. Its very generality made it seem unlike a drug, and its natural occurrence made it impossible to patent. Thus, many synthetic variants, each with a more specialized action and some serious side effects, came to be patented and promoted for use in treating specific conditions. The drug companies created an atmosphere in which many people felt that each disease should have a drug, and each drug, a disease. The side effects of some of those synthetic hormones were so awful that many people came to fear them. For example, synthetic varieties of "cortisone" can destroy immunity, and can cause osteoporosis, diabetes, and rapid aging, with loss of pigment in the skin and hair, and extreme thinning of the skin.

• Natural pregnenolone is present in young people of both sexes at a very high concentration, and one reason for the large amount produced in youth is that it is one of our basic defenses against the harmful side effects that an imbalance of even our natural hormones can produce. In excess, natural cortisone or estrogen can be dangerous, but when there is an abundance of pregnenolone, their side effects are prevented or minimized.

• In a healthy young person or animal, taking even a large dose of pregnenolone has no hormone-like or drug-like action at all. It is unique in this way. But if the animal or person is under stress, and producing more cortisone than usual, taking pregnenolone causes the cortisone to come down to the normal level. After the age of 40 or 45, it seems that everyone lives in a state of continuous "stress," just as a normal part of aging. This coincides with the body's decreased ability to produce an abundance of pregnenolone.

• When aging rats are given a supplement of pregnenolone, it immediately improves their memory and general performance. Human studies, as early as the 1940s, have also demonstrated improved performance of ordinary tasks. It is now known that pregnenolone is one of the major hormones in the brain. It is produced by certain brain cells, as well as being absorbed into the brain from the blood. It protects brain cells from injury caused by fatigue, and an adequate amount has a calming effect on the emotions, which is part of the reason that it protects us from the stress response that leads to an excessive production of cortisone. People feel a mood of resilience and an ability to confront challenges.

• Many people have noticed that pregnenolone has a "face-lifting" action. This effect seems to be produced by improved circulation to the skin, and by an actual contraction of some muscle-like cells in the skin. A similar effect can improve joint mobility in arthritis, tissue elasticity in the lungs, and even eyesight. Many studies have shown it to be protective of "fibrous tissues" in general, and in this connection it was proven to prevent the tumors that can be caused by estrogen.

• Pregnenolone is largely converted into two other "youth-associated" protective hormones, progesterone and DHEA. At the age of 30, both men and women produce roughly 30 to 50 mg. of pregnenolone daily. When taken orally, even in the powdered form, it is absorbed fairly well. One dose of approximately 300 mg (the size of an aspirin tablet) keeps acting for about a week, as absorption continues along the intestine, and as it is "recycled" in the body. Part of this long lasting effect is because it improves the body's ability to produce its own pregnenolone. It tends to improve function of the thyroid and other glands, and this "normalizing" effect on the other glands helps to account for its wide range of beneficial effects.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ElBastardo, zsombi, LastHopeForNorman and 9 others
this could be insane for me (ex-fatty induced wrinkles and loose skin on face), but need to research a lot about it. thanks for heads up

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, androidcel, kobecel and 1 other person
this could be insane for me (ex-fatty induced wrinkles and loose skin on face), but need to research a lot about it. thanks for heads up

Try it, it should help. It should be pretty safe, I mean you can get it on amazon as any other supplement.

Try it, it should help. It should be pretty safe, I mean you can get it on amazon as any other supplement.

yeh im reading about it, i thought it was like sarms or smth, gonna order

Nice thread.
I took pregnenolone cuz it apparently helps with psychotic symptoms, didn't work for me.
May start it again with this info that you brought.
Are you a member of raypeat forums?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: reptiles and AspiringChad
Nice thread.
I took pregnenolone cuz it apparently helps with psychotic symptoms, didn't work for me.
May start it again with this info that you brought.
Are you a member of raypeat forums?

Thanks, how much did you take, how often?
Not a member, but I spent a lot of time reading the threads there, actually I found out about Vitamin K2 on there.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Thanks, how much did you take, how often?
Not a member, but I spent a lot of time reading the threads there, actually I found out about Vitamin K2 on there.
Very informative forum. Like lookism but without the bullshit.
I took 100mg per day.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Chad Dragonslayer
Very informative forum. Like lookism but without the bullshit.
I took 100mg per day.

Yes you can find some gold nibbits of information there.
Well that should have been enough, lets hope better for the face lifting.
I`m not worried about getting nasolabial folds anymore.

• +1
Yes you can find some gold nibbits of information there.
Well that should have been enough, lets hope better for the face lifting.
I`m not worried about getting nasolabial folds anymore.
There are many solutions for skin.
If push comes to shove then do tazarotene.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, AspiringChad and Chad Dragonslayer
Seems like a very effective anti-aging drug. Why isn’t it widespread?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Seems like a very effective anti-aging drug. Why isn’t it widespread?

Cheap, effective and cannot be patented as its naturally occurring.
Similar story as with borax, which can give 30% increase in free testosterone and is dirt cheap.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dogtown, Extra Chromosome, kobecel and 1 other person
Very interesting thread. Ray Peat owns.

@KrissKross

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and KrissKross
Cheap, effective and cannot be patented as its naturally occurring.
Similar story as with borax, which can give 30% increase in free testosterone and is dirt cheap.
Please elaborate on borax

• +1
It causes mental impairments apparently?

It causes mental impairments apparently?

Depends on the dose, the effective dose is much lower than the toxic does. Same with Salt, to high of a dose can have toxic effects and even death.
But a toxic dose is nearly impossible to reach with normal day to day use. The borax just contains boron which is a mineral naturally occurring in food, but with shit soils and chemical fertilizers the content in food is drastically reduced. It has been unfairly demonized since people started healing various health issues with it. With it being dirt cheap and a natural occurring salt it can't be patented, so no profits. Interestingly the substitute they started using instead of borax is way more toxic. Has also similar effects on calcium as Vitamin K2.

You only need 100mg of boron a day to get 10mg of Boron for test boosting benefits. A kilo of borax will cost you about 5 to 10 bucks.

If you want to know more suggest reading this:

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and kobecel
RP.png

• +1
Reactions: mogutill0 and ageistheblackestpill
Sounds very interesting except if you read his forum some users were complaining about penis shrinkage on it

• Woah
Reactions: Weirdsonn
Pregnenolone is supposed to give you a facelift according to ray peats experience and users on his forum as well.

For dosing, 50mg a day or 300mg a week should do the trick

Raypeat before and after Pregnenolone:

View attachment 29701

What Ray Peat wrote about PREGNENOLONE:

• Pregnenolone, which is the raw material for producing many of the hormones of stress and adaptation, was known as early as 1934, but for several years it was considered to be an "inert" substance. A reason for this belief is that it was first tested on healthy young animals. Since these animals were already producing large amounts of pregnenolone (in the brain, adrenal glands, and gonads), additional pregnenolone had no effect.

• In the 1940s, pregnenolone was tested in people who were sick or under stress, and it was found to have a wide range of beneficial actions, but the drug industry never had much interest in it. Its very generality made it seem unlike a drug, and its natural occurrence made it impossible to patent. Thus, many synthetic variants, each with a more specialized action and some serious side effects, came to be patented and promoted for use in treating specific conditions. The drug companies created an atmosphere in which many people felt that each disease should have a drug, and each drug, a disease. The side effects of some of those synthetic hormones were so awful that many people came to fear them. For example, synthetic varieties of "cortisone" can destroy immunity, and can cause osteoporosis, diabetes, and rapid aging, with loss of pigment in the skin and hair, and extreme thinning of the skin.

• Natural pregnenolone is present in young people of both sexes at a very high concentration, and one reason for the large amount produced in youth is that it is one of our basic defenses against the harmful side effects that an imbalance of even our natural hormones can produce. In excess, natural cortisone or estrogen can be dangerous, but when there is an abundance of pregnenolone, their side effects are prevented or minimized.

• In a healthy young person or animal, taking even a large dose of pregnenolone has no hormone-like or drug-like action at all. It is unique in this way. But if the animal or person is under stress, and producing more cortisone than usual, taking pregnenolone causes the cortisone to come down to the normal level. After the age of 40 or 45, it seems that everyone lives in a state of continuous "stress," just as a normal part of aging. This coincides with the body's decreased ability to produce an abundance of pregnenolone.

• When aging rats are given a supplement of pregnenolone, it immediately improves their memory and general performance. Human studies, as early as the 1940s, have also demonstrated improved performance of ordinary tasks. It is now known that pregnenolone is one of the major hormones in the brain. It is produced by certain brain cells, as well as being absorbed into the brain from the blood. It protects brain cells from injury caused by fatigue, and an adequate amount has a calming effect on the emotions, which is part of the reason that it protects us from the stress response that leads to an excessive production of cortisone. People feel a mood of resilience and an ability to confront challenges.

• Many people have noticed that pregnenolone has a "face-lifting" action. This effect seems to be produced by improved circulation to the skin, and by an actual contraction of some muscle-like cells in the skin. A similar effect can improve joint mobility in arthritis, tissue elasticity in the lungs, and even eyesight. Many studies have shown it to be protective of "fibrous tissues" in general, and in this connection it was proven to prevent the tumors that can be caused by estrogen.

• Pregnenolone is largely converted into two other "youth-associated" protective hormones, progesterone and DHEA. At the age of 30, both men and women produce roughly 30 to 50 mg. of pregnenolone daily. When taken orally, even in the powdered form, it is absorbed fairly well. One dose of approximately 300 mg (the size of an aspirin tablet) keeps acting for about a week, as absorption continues along the intestine, and as it is "recycled" in the body. Part of this long lasting effect is because it improves the body's ability to produce its own pregnenolone. It tends to improve function of the thyroid and other glands, and this "normalizing" effect on the other glands helps to account for its wide range of beneficial effects.
Bump

• Love it
Reactions: zsombi
@Alexanderr