Prenatal Testosterone and the Earnings of Men and Women

itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo

mentally ill subhuman
Genetics=life

So, when you lowtcels who comment or poll on threads about not fucking hairy pussy, not licking ass, or just downright being pussies, well, looks like you're gonna be a broke bitch, too. I'll take a large fry with my burger, buddy boyos.

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
Prenatal testosterone has little to do with genetics

Also low prenatal T + Aryan phenotype makes you like high class/pedigree

• Love it

Yes, it does. Lot to do with a mother's propensity of her own genetic factors influencing gestational testosterone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xForgotMyName and Deleted member 685
Yes, it does. Lot to do with a mother's propensity of her own genetic factors influencing gestational testosterone.
No proof whatsoever. It's mainly about fertility/age

• Love it

you were just complaining ab being low prenatal t a few days ago

itsoverbuddyboyo

BTW there's an ideal age where she'll have the highest testosterone and gestational testosterone can be influenced by many things

• Love it
FYI there is also correlation between very high prenatal testosterone and homosexuality.

giphy.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
Really? Where?!

2nd to 4th digit ratio and a universal mean for prenatal testosterone in homosexual men.
Manning JT1, Robinson SJ.

Abstract
Male homosexuals are said to have experienced high prenatal testosterone, and testosterone may have deleterious effects on the immune system. The question of the prenatal androgen status of male homosexuals is therefore of importance. There is evidence that the relative length of the 2nd and 4th digit (2D:4D) is negatively correlated with prenatal testosterone. We review the available literature, and provide further data on 2D:4D in male heterosexuals and homosexuals. Normative values of male mean 2D:4D ratio vary between 0.94 to 1.00 across populations. However, mean 2D:4D ratio is relatively constant among male homosexuals from different populations, with a mean of 0.96 to 0.97. Therefore homosexuals appear to be more androgenised (lower 2D:4D) than heterosexuals in some populations, while in others they appear to be less androgenised (higher 2D:4D) than heterosexuals. Speculations regarding the effect of early sex steroids on the health of male homosexuals should therefore focus on the effects of prenatal testosterone levels associated with 2D:4D ratios of between 0.96 and 0.97.

Crazy. Probably because it's not natural to have crazy high prenatal T either but all the high prenatal T guys I know are into feminine girls like my friend in pic related

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190720-000553.jpg
    Screenshot_20190720-000553.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 44
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedKeyboard and xForgotMyName
JFL its been over since the beginning

>tfw will never attract a girl like Tsumugi Kotobuki

Ritalincel
a09.png

I am covered in negress sweat rn