Discussion Prenetal Testosteron

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

swallow the josef henriksen pill
Time online
70d 6h 55m
What causes some guys to get more test in the womb than others?

Hunterslayer

Hunterslayer

Simulation F to escape mental
Time online
43d 15h 22m
Don't forget, your mom never breastfed you for atleast 2 years
i was breastfeeded for 1.7 year but still because mouthbreathing and soft diet my face growth is far from ideal

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

Time online
70d 6h 55m
i was breastfeeded for 1.7 year but still because mouthbreathing and soft diet my face growth is far from ideal
I was breastfeeded for 6 month but it doesnt matter because my maxilla has a geneticsl deformation anyways

Truthmirrorcoper

Truthmirrorcoper

INVENTOR OF THE CLEFTPILL
Time online
40d 16h 20m
idk but its def the reason my face was always twice as wide as everyone i ever knew

Hunterslayer

Hunterslayer

Time online
43d 15h 22m
My moms philtrum is long. lifefuel jfl. and what Did this high prenetal t help me with?
You have basically everything wider and more robust, your face as a adult will be much more masculine than average , penis will be thicker and longer basically every dymorphic trait. Also high prenatal testosterone can cause autism, homo/bisexuality and some other mental diseases

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

Time online
70d 6h 55m
It's environment not genetical
The maxilla doesnt grow magically ccw but is still recessed. A recessed maxilla that is caused by environment is always downward grown.

Truthmirrorcoper

Truthmirrorcoper

Time online
40d 16h 20m
You have basically everything wider and more robust, your face as a adult will be much more masculine than average , penis will be thicker and longer basically every dymorphic trait. Also high prenatal testosterone can cause autism, homo/bisexuality and some other mental diseases
'' autism, homo/bisexuality and some other mental diseases ''
200 (1).gif

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

Time online
70d 6h 55m
My fwhr is 2+my dick is a bit over 17,9cm and thick tbh. But my frame is average. Why is that?

MansNotHot

MansNotHot

Instructor
Time online
3d 9h 20m
Low prenatal T---->weak eggs
High prenatal T---->grass fed woman's eggs

Truthmirrorcoper

Truthmirrorcoper

Time online
40d 16h 20m
@Copemaxxing
congrats bro you check of all the pre t indicators
'' autism, homo/bisexuality and some other mental diseases ''

Truthmirrorcoper

Truthmirrorcoper

Time online
40d 16h 20m
Same. As a child / young teenager I had 2.17 fwhr but because my midface lenghtened and now I have 1.96.
Wide and robust everything is key to be succesfully
my fwhr is 2.3 when i take a picture with my arms stretched out. Im only 17 tho hope it gets even wider

Hunterslayer

Hunterslayer

Time online
43d 15h 22m
My fwhr is 2+my dick is a bit over 17,9cm and thick tbh. But my frame is average. Why is that?
Cause frame is purely genetic, some foids have wide shoulders . Also jealous at penis lenght I need like 3cm lenght to have good penis since I have 5.5 inch girth

Songe

Songe

Apprentice
Time online
49d 14h 30m
The hormonal profile of the mother I guess, she smoked but she had gigabones and i ended up with high prenatal t traits like compact midface/high fwhr, big D despite mouthbreathing/low pubertal t

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

Time online
70d 6h 55m
Cause frame is purely genetic, some foids have wide shoulders . Also jealous at penis lenght I need like 3cm lenght to have good penis since I have 5.5 inch girth
But I dont have high prenetal t personality. i am high inhib very weird while talking etc

G

garfyld

Enthusiast
Time online
45d 8h 41m
Also high prenatal testosterone can cause autism, homo/bisexuality and some other mental diseases
It's not true, higher prenatal testosterone throws more autistic traits but not autism itself. Testosterone doesn;t have anything with sexual orientation.

Being solitary is dymorphic trait(like tiger) btw

Last edited:
Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

Time online
70d 6h 55m
It's not true, higher prenatal testosterone throws more autistic traits but not autism itself. Testosterone doesn;t have anything with sexual orientation.

Being solitary is dymorphic trait(like tiger) btw
Prenetal Testosterone has something to do with sexual orientation. Too high prenetal t with a lack of estradiol will cause a person to be Bi/hypersexual.

Latebloomer10

Latebloomer10

Zephir
Time online
62d 17h 44m
till what age/ pubertal stage does fwhr keep widening? mine is 1.76 but my brother is 1.92

J

JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Fatcel Skinnyfat
Time online
14d 14h 40m
Almost all you say applies to me tbh ngl

J

JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Fatcel Skinnyfat
Time online
14d 14h 40m
Really? How high are you PSL?
I look very high dom despite being at 30-35% bf with black and wide eyebrows and eyes are good my skullsize is 60cm and the things you said about dik size applies to me but im low iq i think(autism?)
And im not high psl since im a lazy skinny fat fuck(autism?) with shit collagen and low T.
My mum is good looking and has good genes she got good facial bones and full hair aswell as collagen at 47.
i used to eat highly damaging foods in puberty i think thats why i fucked up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Copemaxxing Discussion Does low prenetal t turn males gay? Looksmaxing 59
Copemaxxing Discussion correlation With high prenetal t and childhood obesity? Looksmaxing 11
Y Will low carb diet reduce testosteron Looksmaxing 6