Prenetal Testosteron

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
What causes some guys to get more test in the womb than others?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
@Hunterslayer

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
age of mother and her lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, HighIQcel and 4 others
healthy sperm quality as well

if your dad smokes crack you're probably gonna come out retarded

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: uglygypsy, SPFromNY914, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 4 others
Screenshot 20200916 1656422

Its all about your mother genom and gene expression

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Copemaxxing
Don't forget, your mom never breastfed you for atleast 2 years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Good_Little_Goy, Entschuldigung and 2 others
weren't you breast fed for 2 months lmao

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Lev Peshkov
How to know if a mother is high testosterone without bloodtest? if her ringfinger is longer than her index?
Longer philtrum
Also bisexual women have average higher prenatal testosterone than average foid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, RAITEIII and Copemaxxing
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and RAITEIII
Don't forget, your mom never breastfed you for atleast 2 years
i was breastfeeded for 1.7 year but still because mouthbreathing and soft diet my face growth is far from ideal

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
i was breastfeeded for 1.7 year but still because mouthbreathing and soft diet my face growth is far from ideal
I was breastfeeded for 6 month but it doesnt matter because my maxilla has a geneticsl deformation anyways

idk but its def the reason my face was always twice as wide as everyone i ever knew

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 7863
My moms philtrum is long. lifefuel jfl. and what Did this high prenetal t help me with?
You have basically everything wider and more robust, your face as a adult will be much more masculine than average , penis will be thicker and longer basically every dymorphic trait. Also high prenatal testosterone can cause autism, homo/bisexuality and some other mental diseases

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 4332 and 1 other person
It's environment not genetical
The maxilla doesnt grow magically ccw but is still recessed. A recessed maxilla that is caused by environment is always downward grown.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
You have basically everything wider and more robust, your face as a adult will be much more masculine than average , penis will be thicker and longer basically every dymorphic trait. Also high prenatal testosterone can cause autism, homo/bisexuality and some other mental diseases
'' autism, homo/bisexuality and some other mental diseases ''
200 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 6217 and 3 others
My fwhr is 2+my dick is a bit over 17,9cm and thick tbh. But my frame is average. Why is that?

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Low prenatal T---->weak eggs
High prenatal T---->grass fed woman's eggs

• +1
@Copemaxxing
congrats bro you check of all the pre t indicators
'' autism, homo/bisexuality and some other mental diseases ''

• JFL
My face was wider than everyone I know too jfl
Same. As a child / young teenager I had 2.17 fwhr but because my midface lenghtened and now I have 1.96.
Wide and robust everything is key to be succesfully

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Copemaxxing
Same. As a child / young teenager I had 2.17 fwhr but because my midface lenghtened and now I have 1.96.
Wide and robust everything is key to be succesfully
my fwhr is 2.3 when i take a picture with my arms stretched out. Im only 17 tho hope it gets even wider

• +1
My fwhr is 2+my dick is a bit over 17,9cm and thick tbh. But my frame is average. Why is that?
Cause frame is purely genetic, some foids have wide shoulders . Also jealous at penis lenght I need like 3cm lenght to have good penis since I have 5.5 inch girth

• +1
The hormonal profile of the mother I guess, she smoked but she had gigabones and i ended up with high prenatal t traits like compact midface/high fwhr, big D despite mouthbreathing/low pubertal t

• +1
Cause frame is purely genetic, some foids have wide shoulders . Also jealous at penis lenght I need like 3cm lenght to have good penis since I have 5.5 inch girth
But I dont have high prenetal t personality. i am high inhib very weird while talking etc

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Deleted member 5385
Also high prenatal testosterone can cause autism, homo/bisexuality and some other mental diseases
It's not true, higher prenatal testosterone throws more autistic traits but not autism itself. Testosterone doesn;t have anything with sexual orientation.

Being solitary is dymorphic trait(like tiger) btw

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hightwolf, Deleted member 5385 and Copemaxxing
It's not true, higher prenatal testosterone throws more autistic traits but not autism itself. Testosterone doesn;t have anything with sexual orientation.

Being solitary is dymorphic trait(like tiger) btw
Prenetal Testosterone has something to do with sexual orientation. Too high prenetal t with a lack of estradiol will cause a person to be Bi/hypersexual.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 5385
till what age/ pubertal stage does fwhr keep widening? mine is 1.76 but my brother is 1.92

• +1
till what age/ pubertal stage does fwhr keep widening? mine is 1.76 but my brother is 1.92
it wont widen after the first years of puberty Anymore

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
Almost all you say applies to me tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Really? How high are you PSL?
I look very high dom despite being at 30-35% bf with black and wide eyebrows and eyes are good my skullsize is 60cm and the things you said about dik size applies to me but im low iq i think(autism?)
And im not high psl since im a lazy skinny fat fuck(autism?) with shit collagen and low T.
My mum is good looking and has good genes she got good facial bones and full hair aswell as collagen at 47.
i used to eat highly damaging foods in puberty i think thats why i fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 5385
I look very high dom despite being at 30-35% bf with black and wide eyebrows and eyes are good my skullsize is 60cm and the things you said about dik size applies to me but im low iq i think(autism?)
And im not high psl since im a lazy skinny fat fuck(autism?) with shit collagen and low T.
My mum is good looking and has good genes she got good facial bones and full hair aswell as collagen at 47.
i used to eat highly damaging foods in puberty i think thats why i fucked up.
High prenetal t= higher t later in life= being lean with good muscle mass

High prenetal t= higher t later in life= being lean with good muscle mass
You cant be lean if your lifestyle is shit despite having good genes.
Diet and gym is a critical thing.

• +1
Longer philtrum
Also bisexual women have average higher prenatal testosterone than average foid.

IS a strong browridge a sign of high pubertal or prenatal t?

Last edited: