Prepare for some incredibly low T posts from me in the next few days

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I just failed NoFap on purpose because I made a fucking thread asking you guys for help and advice, but none, NONE of you fags except one person answered.

Anyways, I have done NoFap for around 15 days now and I was super fucking high and motivated and high T for the first 2 weeks, then I just a few days ago became a shell of a man. I'm super low T now, I have zero motivation, high inhib, and the worst part is I just feel so empty inside. Not to mention I'm desperate as fuck from the NoFap as well.

I hate fapping though it makes me depressed, suicidal, and lazy as well. But it's much like a girls period for me, it's just something I have to do once every so often otherwise shit won't work right.

But yes I'll probably be retarded and lazy over the next few days, expect low T posts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 7173, Kristin and 1 other person
Honestly everyone atm is feeling low energy and low t because of the ongoing pandemic so I wouldn't worry tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, BigBoy, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 2 others
biggest cope thread I've seen in a while. keep updating us on your stages of greif

Honestly everyone atm is feeling low energy and low t because of the ongoing pandemic so I wouldn't worry tbh
Pretty much, energy just has been fucking low lately for everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and Deleted member 756
Pretty much, energy just has been fucking low lately for everyone.
ngl I feel like this will be the case for the next few months, maybe even until next year

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Hozay
Its okay turtle

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11295 and Kristin
STOP ROTTIN BOYO; GO MAKE SOME MONEY ONLINE; IDK

DIDNT READ ALSO

it costs over 100k and even if someone gets it done their proportions look weird
Cope

cheap overseas and proportions are fine for 95% of people

just go to a third world country bro and get invasive surgery
Height matters but the money spent on LL can go to facial surgery instead
Cope facial surgery fucks up harmony 95% of the time

Nofap does not work in the long term because it doesn't change you fundamentally. Start meditating: