prepare your jfl reactions: I think drinking tons of water is not good for many of you low metabolism twinks

anthropology pill

anthropology pill

Banned
Another thread to tank my reputation to post ratio even more

drinking more than your thirst is bad for you, especially if you are starving yourself.
same for excluding salt

physiology of fluid retention

Cellular fluid retention/oedema (in a non-diseased state) largely relies on maintaining proper blood volume, which is governed primarily by sodium, carbon dioxide and serum albumin. Blood volume and fluid retention are also affected by certain minerals such as potassium, calcium and magnesium, and hormones, such as oestrogen, progesterone, renin and aldosterone, but for simplicity’s sake we’ll tackle these factors another time.

Without enough sodium (from dietary salt), serum albumin is unable to keep water from leaving the blood and entering the tissues (causing tissue water retention) and vice versa.

Sodium in the diet helps to increase active thyroid hormone (and metabolic rate), increase the production of protective carbon dioxide (CO2), restrain stress hormones and inflammation. Carbon dioxide also plays a key role in water retention, as carbon dioxide regulates the movement of calcium and sodium into and out of the cell by buffering cellular pH in the form of carbonic acid.

If metabolism is low, or shifted towards burning fatty acids for fuel instead of carbohydrates (eg in low-carb diets) then there will be inadequate carbon dioxide produced and it’s more likely that the cell will hold onto water, calcium and estrogen. In a low metabolic state (hypothyroidism) carbon dioxide production is deficient and salt is excessively excreted, both contributing to the retention of water (and hypo-osmotic body fluids) and generally “puffiness” that many people complain of.

In a wordy, round-about kind of way, all this points towards to fact that decreasing sodium in the diet will actually have the opposite effect to what is trying to be achieved here – low salt diets will contribute to water retention.

A few more notes on salt:
  • Salt restriction can potentially lower blood pressure by a few points, but this doesn’t necessarily equate to good health. In fact, numerous studies show the deleterious effects of low salt diets on both cardiovascular disease and all-cause mortality, and the research suggests that an ideal sodium intake is about 4-6g per day (about double to triple what is widely recommended as the “upper limit for good health”). This equates to around 10-13g (~2 tsp) of actual salt.
  • Low salt diets can also contribute to high blood pressure, as sodium deficiency is one of the factors that can increase renin secretion in the kidneys, and renin stimulates the blood to circulate faster, under greater pressure. Further reading: Salt myths and truths

The answer to your fluid retention woes? As always, person-specific, but some general guidelines aimed at supporting efficient oxidative metabolism and carbon dioxide production would include making sure you’re getting in:

• Adequate salt (and not too much water or other fluid)
  • Adequate carbohydrates to promote efficient oxidative metabolism and production of protective CO2
  • Adequate complete protein (serum albumin is a marker of dietary protein and good metabolism also relies on getting enough – but not too much – dietary protein)

Plus, eating regular balanced meals containing all the macronutrients (plenty of quality carbohydrates, adequate complete protein and some nutrient-dense saturated fat), helping to stabilize blood sugars and down-regulate stress and inflammation.

gl on 1,5k carbs and 5 litres of water a day while coping that you are not hypo, jfl
brb, miring my lean face on 4k cal and zero water intake (just milk, oj, foods for thirst)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, IWantToMax, Romnel and 3 others
Dn read

• +1
Reactions: karbo, ChadButBeaner, Matthias8272 and 9 others
Where's the tldr dickhead

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
What do you do if you have a high metabolism but want to put weight on

What do you do if you have a high metabolism but want to put weight on
eat even more
or eat the same but eat more fats to slow oxidation (which is what I do atm)
use saturated fats, not pufa

Water post JFL

water

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6310
100% Chance of repost also didnt rd

mfw when a Phd Candidate rather cites Karen Skinner's Nutrition Guide than going for Medical Journals or WHO recommendations.

Low Salt intake is proven to prevent heart disease and stroke risk and the 4-6g/day mentioned are most of the time already covered by normal dietary intake, without having to add any more

Some random foid's recommendations who wants to sell you her books. just lol.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and anthropology pill
Some random foid's recommendations who wants to sell you her books. just lol.
funny how only chads in this forum are receptive to ideas I bring up
probably because they do not have shit metabolism jfl

drinking more than your thirst is bad for you, especially if you are starving yourself.
same for excluding salt

Cellular fluid retention/oedema (in a non-diseased state) largely relies on maintaining proper blood volume, which is governed primarily by sodium, carbon dioxide and serum albumin. Blood volume and fluid retention are also affected by certain minerals such as potassium, calcium and magnesium, and hormones, such as oestrogen, progesterone, renin and aldosterone, but for simplicity’s sake we’ll tackle these factors another time.

Without enough sodium (from dietary salt), serum albumin is unable to keep water from leaving the blood and entering the tissues (causing tissue water retention) and vice versa.

Sodium in the diet helps to increase active thyroid hormone (and metabolic rate), increase the production of protective carbon dioxide (CO2), restrain stress hormones and inflammation. Carbon dioxide also plays a key role in water retention, as carbon dioxide regulates the movement of calcium and sodium into and out of the cell by buffering cellular pH in the form of carbonic acid.

If metabolism is low, or shifted towards burning fatty acids for fuel instead of carbohydrates (eg in low-carb diets) then there will be inadequate carbon dioxide produced and it’s more likely that the cell will hold onto water, calcium and estrogen. In a low metabolic state (hypothyroidism) carbon dioxide production is deficient and salt is excessively excreted, both contributing to the retention of water (and hypo-osmotic body fluids) and generally “puffiness” that many people complain of.

In a wordy, round-about kind of way, all this points towards to fact that decreasing sodium in the diet will actually have the opposite effect to what is trying to be achieved here – low salt diets will contribute to water retention.

• Salt restriction can potentially lower blood pressure by a few points, but this doesn’t necessarily equate to good health. In fact, numerous studies show the deleterious effects of low salt diets on both cardiovascular disease and all-cause mortality, and the research suggests that an ideal sodium intake is about 4-6g per day (about double to triple what is widely recommended as the “upper limit for good health”). This equates to around 10-13g (~2 tsp) of actual salt.
  • Low salt diets can also contribute to high blood pressure, as sodium deficiency is one of the factors that can increase renin secretion in the kidneys, and renin stimulates the blood to circulate faster, under greater pressure. Further reading: Salt myths and truths

The answer to your fluid retention woes? As always, person-specific, but some general guidelines aimed at supporting efficient oxidative metabolism and carbon dioxide production would include making sure you’re getting in:

• Adequate carbohydrates to promote efficient oxidative metabolism and production of protective CO2
  • Adequate complete protein (serum albumin is a marker of dietary protein and good metabolism also relies on getting enough – but not too much – dietary protein)

Plus, eating regular balanced meals containing all the macronutrients (plenty of quality carbohydrates, adequate complete protein and some nutrient-dense saturated fat), helping to stabilize blood sugars and down-regulate stress and inflammation.

gl on 1,5k carbs and 5 litres of water a day while coping that you are not hypo, jfl
brb, miring my lean face on 4k cal and zero water intake (just milk, oj, foods for thirst)
Dn rd but maybe that explains my ugliness I always drink fucking much 😂

Drinking more water than your thirst requires is indeed bad. You just stress your lymph system and other organs unnecessarily etc.

The reason why you need to constantly go piss when you drink alot of water is because the body dosnt need this ammount of water and has to get rid of it, otherwise it will stress the lymph system etc. too much and will only be accumulated in the body regions that dont need this ammount of water in the first place.

Youll just sweat it out or piss it out.

Drinking alot of water doesnt flush out the toxins in the body its a meme tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin and anthropology pill
Drinking more water than your thirst requires is indeed bad. You just stress your lymph system and other organs unnecessarily etc.

The reason why you need to constantly go piss when you drink alot of water is because the body dosnt need this ammount of water and has to get rid of it, otherwise it will stress the lymph system etc. too much.

Youll just sweat it out or piss it out.

Drinking alot of water doesnt flush out the toxins in the body its a meme tbh.
its pretty effective at flushing out the minerals that keep homeostasis in your cells regarding salt water osmosis tho jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
its pretty effective at flushing out the minerals that keep homeostasis in your cells regarding salt water osmosis tho jfl

Yes I actually forgot to mention this. Too much water is indeed effective at flushing out minerals, that are actually good for the body, stuff that you dont want to flush out basically.

Ppl with certain heart issues should not and can not drink more than a certain ammount of water, like 1 l per day or so (not quite sure about exact ammount), because otherwise it accumulates in the body tissue and leads to other complications.

Drinking alot of water is the biggest trash meme out there.

Now if you drink or eat stuff, that removes alot of water form the body (like salty foods, coffee etc.), you should compensate for it by drinking more water than usually, other than that theres no need to.

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin

same for excluding salt

Brb not drinking any water for the rest of the day.

can confirm, used to drink too much water, had extra retention from it.

Brb not drinking any water for the rest of the day.
takeaway is drink (preferably fluids with nutritional benefit aka not water) when you are thirsty
do not drink when you are not thirsty

• +1
Reactions: Kekee
takeaway is drink (preferably fluids with nutritional benefit aka not water) when you are thirsty
do not drink when you are not thirsty
Got it. Thanks. I do mostly drink when thirsty, but I always drink water instead of something more beneficial like raw milk. I'll try replacing it with that.

Got it. Thanks. I do mostly drink when thirsty, but I always drink water instead of something more beneficial like raw milk. I'll try replacing it with that.
that is a good idea if you want to furnacemaxx which I would recommend to everyone

that is a good idea if you want to furnacemaxx which I would recommend to everyone
It'll probably make me bloatmaxx tbh.

Miguel m before front 1

literally recommending to drink milk instead of water. what is this. do you want to kill your competition by making them have heart attacks by 30 and get acne within 2-3 months?

• +1
Reactions: her and Deleted member 6310
(preferably fluids with nutritional benefit aka not water) when you are thirsty
wtf is this?

muh drink "healthy" fluids, keep drinking your estrogen filled trash

how could you possibly speak out against literal water? the only good point you brought up is; only drink when you're thirsty.
literally recommending to drink milk instead of water. what is this. do you want to kill your competition by making them have heart attacks by 30 and get acne within 2-3 months?
makes no sense, i cant think of a single fluid that is better than pure water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
keep coping while rotters here literally start following me to get updates on my high iq threads while you WHO recommendationmaxx
jfl
wtf is this?

muh drink "healthy" fluids, keep drinking your estrogen filled trash

how could you possibly speak out against literal water? the only good point you brought up is; only drink when you're thirsty.

makes no sense, i cant think of a single fluid that is better than pure water
fructose is anti estrogenic in nature by shifting your metabolism to furnacemaxx instead of FFAmaxx, which will reduce stress hormones that are correlated with high E
yes i will keep drinking my oj coper

Last edited:
nigga, please. your one source is this jewish health-hype opportunist who didn't even study medicine/epidemiology/biochemistry.
stop calling your threads high-IQ when you're too stupid to review your sources.

Bildschirmfoto 2020 05 24 um 203017

nigga, please. your one source is this jewish health-hype opportunist who didn't even study medicine/epidemiology/biochemistry.
stop calling your threads high-IQ when you're too stupid to review your sources.

View attachment 424216
jews are literally known for their high iq jfl

keep coping while rotters here literally start following me to get updates on my high iq threads while you WHO recommendationmaxx
jfl

fructose is anti estrogenic in nature by shifting your metabolism to furnacemaxx instead of FFAmaxx, which will reduce stress hormones that are correlated with high E
yes i will keep drinking my oj coper
who the fuck told you this? :lul: :lul:

just drink pure sugar fruit juice right after a heavy meal, you can also throw in some fruits and hard to digest vegetables for optimal fermentation. This will not only disrupt all of your nasty gut bacteria but it will also initiate serotonin production in the brain, and because serotonin inhibits dopamine, this will be great for increasing your cortisol :)

come back next time for more recommendations at the goy clinic :):)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
tell that the high IQ jews on the WHO board who are in contrast to her, who wants you to buy her books, actual doctors.
give us more if you're arguing against WHO data

who the fuck told you this? :lul: :lul:

just drink pure sugar fruit juice right after a heavy meal, you can also throw in some fruits and hard to digest vegetables for optimal fermentation. This will not only disrupt all of your nasty gut bacteria but it will also initiate serotonin production in the brain, and because serotonin inhibits dopamine, this will be great for increasing your cortisol :)

come back next time for more recommendations at the goy clinic :):)
you consume sugar before meals for optimal protein digestion
i never said anything about veggies. i do not consume veggies except for broccoli like once a week.
the rest you said is correct but it is not related to this thread or anything I ever said

thread unfollowed gl with the info everyone else

Drink until you're not thirsty, anything else is pointless overthinking

Good post bit didn't read sadly