Preselection. Overlooked alot here, but very legit (for normies).

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
I experienced a few times, the significant halo one gets from preselection. When being preselected, by women. But I never hear dudes talk about that here.
I experienced that effect once on a holiday with a group. And most significantly, when I was together with my last 4 year lasting LTR. Now that I became single again, I also noticed that one fell off again. It legit imo, adds like 1 point (or researches said 1.3 points) to ones attractiveness.

My opinion:
If a dude wants to be serious about maxxing his dating life. he should not overlook the concept of "preselection". There is almost no better or quicker status boost and attractiveness boost, then having a attractive woman (preselection) by your side.
Guys should not be ashamed imo; to use this knowledge. And cheat their way into preselection. Even paying an attractive looking woman to act asif, should not be looked down uppon, imo. Or being a gay-ass bestie with some hot chicks.
Most mistakes these dudes make. They try to be friends with good looking women, to get in these womens pants. But they should, use these women as preselection bait. Just try to be friends or whatever with hot women, and aim to be seen outside as much as possible with them. Don't stay in or do private 1-on-1 meetings (as little as possible), be seen with them out and about.

Studies: on this matter, constantly confirm this. preselection can be a legit boostfor most men.

Study: "The results showed that only single women were more interested in pursuing an attached target rather than a single target"
"When single women were given the choice to pursue a relationship with either a single man or a taken man, 59 percent said they were interested in the single man, while 90 percent said they give the man who’s attached a try."

Study: "In other words, on average, a participant changed from their initial rating around 13% of the way towards the social rating, when rating the attractiveness of faces."
Aka, 13% more attractive. Aka, 1+ point more attractive irl/decile. Like you are on face value a 6/10 irl; with good preselection: 7+/10 irl.

Now, don't be seen with ugly women though!

Here is a graph from a study. How the attractiveness of a woman affects a man his percieved attractiveness.
As we can see in the graph. the benifit is mainly only there for men that are at face value: normie or ugly. There is no preselction benifit for Chad (not that he needs one anyways).
5 Figure1 1

study:
LOL @ the how "evolution scientists". try to hamster wheel the reason behind preselection (i have no idea if they are correct, evolution science is alot of BS often imo):
"If you consider close relationships, they take a ridiculous amount of time to form. Researchers have actually studied how long it takes to build a relationship. They found that it takes on average of 50 hours to turn an acquaintance into a friend, 90 hours to turn a friend to a good friend, and 200 hours to turn a good friend to a best friend."
Hamster wheeling it into: Women simply don’t have the time to go on a date with every single guy they find attractive. So what they do? They outsource that task to other women.
study source: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0265407518761225?journalCode=spra

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22080, Lux, Deleted member 6403 and 12 others
Wow, OK, sadly I am not even a Normie.
I am truecel.
Sad life.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: MegamindCel, Karstossos, Pietrosiek and 4 others
Wow, OK, sadly I am not even a Normie.
Then you get even more boost from preselection. Look at graph:
5 Figure1 1

Just try to yestermaxx, entertainment source. Be friends with hot women. DON"T TRY TO GETSEXUAL WITH THESE FRIEND WOMEN!!. The only reason you are friends with them, is so you can use them for the benifits that preselection brings.
The exchange of your firendship with them then is. You bring fun in their life (yestering), and they bring you preselction benifits with OTHER women.

Common mistakes guys make:
1. they become friends with attractive women, because they try to get in their pants.
2. they become orbiters, because they try to get in their pants.

Don't do the above. If a woman only wants to become your "pretended" friend, if you become her orbiter. Then don't do it, and don't be friends with her! It sets the frame, that you try to win her over sexually with BetaBuxxing, to get with her.
You need to 100% take the apporach, that you will go that it's 100% asexual route with women you use as preselection bait. It must all 100% be about firendship. Nothing sexual, no sexual innuendos, nothing. Just personal friends only. the type of friend to hang with when going out and about doing stuff. (as a good friend, she should also not act/behave like a "cockblock"; which some women tend to do with friends (although I actually think, it's often not firends but orbiters they do this with). But i told you all already; don't be orbiter.

I forgot, to talk about online preselection. With dudes being on Instagram, Facebook, and what not.
I assume one can easily fake pre-selection alot, with online pressence/pictures?

This clown looking man. Has a legit point on preselection. PUA's are right about preselection, concept. They (PUA's) and he also likely, are wrong about akwnoledging and knowing that Looks are the Main/Biggest/Strongest factor by a long way. That's the biggest flaw in PUA I think, the downplay of importance of Looks and dumb claims that looks don't matter. While Looks matter, the most.

AND, obviously, Again. Most women are pretty BS, ignorant, lying, downplaying, in their answer about this subject. When asked directly about it, by this dude. Women are shit at giving dating advice to men.
Off all the 7 women, all said initially preselction is BS or unnattractive. Then when the interviewer asked further, they kinda change a bit. Their opinions are all over the place. And at the end, they would mostly not advice a man to fake or up his percieved preselection for increasing his odds.
Women give shit dating advice.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 6403, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Then you get even more boost from preselection. Look at graph:
View attachment 190687

Just try to yestermaxx, entertainment source. Be friends with hot women. DON"T TRY TO GETSEXUAL WITH THESE FRIEND WOMEN!!. The only reason you are friends with them, is so you can use them for the benifits that preselection brings.
The exchange of your firendship with them then is. You bring fun in their life (yestering), and they bring you preselction benifits with OTHER women.

Common mistakes guys make:
1. they become friends with attractive women, because they try to get in their pants.
2. they become orbiters, because they try to get in their pants.

Don't do the above. If a woman only wants to become your "pretended" friend, if you become her orbiter. Then don't do it, and don't be friends with her! It sets the frame, that you try to win her over sexually with BetaBuxxing, to get with her.
You need to 100% take the apporach, that you will go that it's 100% asexual route with women you use as preselection bait. It must all 100% be about firendship. Nothing sexual, no sexual innuendos, nothing. Just personal friends only. the type of friend to hang with when going out and about doing stuff. (as a good friend, she should also not act/behave like a "cockblock"; which some women tend to do with friends (although I actually think, it's often not firends but orbiters they do this with). But i told you all already; don't be orbiter.
If I show you my face (pm) will you rate me???

If I show you my face (pm) will you rate me???
Yeah, why not. Also incude your height and age (range). Location also is a big factor. Being Indian looking in India, has alot of diffirent affect then looking Indian in USA. In India, a 7/10 irl man would be doing just fin with dating. And in USA, his dating life would likely be nearly death or very low tier looking women.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 2658 and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
High IQ thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080 and Linoob
High Iq, having a lovers ring in your finger is already 5 PSL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, diggbicc, Incoming and 3 others
Thanks, I'm having a pretty high IQ day. I can read and understand scientific stuff today.
I dunno. It's very low key preselection, wearing a rind. She might be an ugly fatty. I think dudes get very limited preselection points from having a ring on the finger. Maybe a bit.
Nothing beats haveing a hot woman near/next/besides/talking/etc. with you; though.

This is true. Caveat: the woman you're with has to be clearly into you for this to take effect. Women are very good in noticing body language and can instantly tell if you're just an orbiter. In fact it's very good to pick up other women in the presence of someone you're currently dating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080 and tyronelite
Can confirm orbiting a hot foid who acknowledges you infront of others will halo and get random girls interested

• +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE
Can confirm orbiting a hot foid who acknowledges you infront of others will halo and get random girls interested
I personally don't like orbiting/orbiter. It's to high cost. And it shows to her (the woman the dude orbits to) that he wants to fuck her. While it should 100% be, to use her as bait. The whole orbiter thing, makes it to complicated, expensive, and cuck-ish. It needs to be friendship vibe, not orbiter vibe.
At least that is my opinion. If women know/see you're an orbiter, you actually lose points. And also this dude agrees with the "no orbiter" concept
Caveat: the woman you're with has to be clearly into you for this to take effect. Women are very good in noticing body language and can instantly tell if you're just an orbiter.

ANOTHER study.

confirming. PRE-selection is legit.

Incel should almost consider hiring a female "pretend" companion or GF in soical settings or groups that h come to often.
Instant BOOST.

BASICALLY.
Women COPY other women their review/rection to you, to a large extend.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and animus
High iq legit underated thread

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I deffo score foids much better, when I go out with girls who are mates.

Legit thread

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, Danish_Retard and eduardkoopman
Just somehow become friends with a Stacy and use her as bait theory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and Danish_Retard
Honestly
I overhear a lot of girls at my school say a guy is more attractive when they have a girlfriend
Even if they are ugly

Just be a jester bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080
Just somehow become friends with a Stacy and use her as bait theory.
basically that. Or at least if she around your own looks level or above also helps.

Honestly
I overhear a lot of girls at my school say a guy is more attractive when they have a girlfriend
Even if they are ugly
I experienced it first hand, the added respect, and extra attention I got when I (PSL3 - PSL4 dude) I was in my LTR with a normie tier looking woman.
Just be a jester bro
Yestermaxxing is legit. NOT fro that girl, BUT for the NEXT girl. That's always the mistake YESTERMAXXERS make. They think they can YESTERMAXX their way into that woman pants. While they should not even try that, BUT keep her around as friend and use as bait. For the increase due to pre-selection. And for these other women, he should NOT yestermaxx.

So yestermaxxing should be done to get female friends. To use them as pre-selection bait, for other women. WHOM he should not Yestermaxx with, but should aim to get with sexually.
Yestermaxxing = friendzone

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 2729
Din read but how a ugly nigga like me supposed to be preselected

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080 and diggbicc
Yestermaxxing is legit. NOT fro that girl, BUT for the NEXT girl. That's always the mistake YESTERMAXXERS make. They think they can YESTERMAXX their way into that woman pants. While they should not even try that, BUT keep her around as friend and use as bait. For the increase due to pre-selection. And for these other women, he should NOT yestermaxx.

So yestermaxxing should be done to get female friends. To use them as pre-selection bait, for other women. WHOM he should not Yestermaxx with, but should aim to get with sexually.
Yestermaxxing = friendzone
Never worked for me and I used to be quite the jester

It works, being with a gl girl, even if you never fuck her, will make other people wonder if you smashed or not, especially if she never specify you are just friends, that is the idea you Need to give.

Once one woman of a group finds a guy attractive others tend to follow suit. Woman are curious and competitive.

Flirt with some girl who likes to gossip. Leave a lasting impression - you can get famous very quickly.

That's why I wear a ring finger lol. But with pre-selection it has to MAKE SENSE. People are self aware and can tell somethings up if a 3/10 guy is with a 7/10 chick. They'll think "what does she see in him"? It won't raise your attraction it'll just make people curious.

But it is legit if you're good looking. I know alot of guys in real life who orbit around girls at nightclubs and they just get friend zoned.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Never worked for me and I used to be quite the jester
Sad.

I think you need to be at least low tier normie levels. Or normie.

Din read but how a ugly nigga like me supposed to be preselected
female friends??
I must add, it imo only helps if you are not ugly.It won't overcome being manlet, micropenis or ugly.

Sad.

Not so many normies on an incel forum, 80% here are genetic trash and 20% are slayers trying to slay even more.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
Sad.

female friends??
I must add, it imo only helps if you are not ugly.It won't overcome being manlet, micropenis or ugly.
yea im ugly niggers here have seen me

Worth the effort/try.

What do you need to overcome?
- to fat?
- no facial hair to cover upweak chin/jaw?
- acne?
- glasses?
etc.?
Bonesmash and skin care and best shape possible. Be able to have clearly visible abs to know I’m not skinny fat while saving money for surgery if that’s necessary

Bonesmash and skin care and best shape possible. Be able to have clearly visible abs to know I’m not skinny fat while saving money for surgery if that’s necessary
good lucks
you can test this AI to determine at 0.9 out 1 accurancy (if youare white or asian) how you look, what the AI rates you at:

good lucks
you can test this AI to determine at 0.9 out 1 accurancy (if youare white or asian) how you look, what the AI rates you at:
What does 70th percentile mean? 70th percentile ugly or 70th percentile attractive. Also jfl it varies so much for me depending on the photos I use bad photos It’s in the 30’s percentiles good photos in the 60’s and even one 70

Last edited:
What does 70th percentile mean? 70th percentile ugly or 70th percentile attractive. Also jfl it varies so much for me depending on the photos I use bad photos It’s in the 30’s percentiles good photos in the 60’s and even one 70
It means. Looks equal or better then 70% of people. And uglier then 30% op people.

I tried Chico. He scored worse then me. So cope. Bad rating thing. Since Chico is 99.99 percentile

It means. Looks equal or better then 70% of people. And uglier then 30% op people.

I tried Chico. He scored worse then me. So cope. Bad rating thing. Since Chico is 99.99 percentile
Ok