Pretty Boy vs Masculine Man who wins?

SPFromNY914

SPFromNY914

Mistral
Enlighten me pls. Who do y'all think gets laid more on average?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Mike95
pretty boy

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 6191, HighIQcel and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 8765
MASTHETIC

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
Masc men
Images 11

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Schönling, Clark69 and 4 others
Pretty boy when you are age of 16-20.. After 20... 20-100 years for masculinity.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ultra18, Deleted member 6191 and alex569
Pretty boys mog but they age like shit
Masc chads can mostly only slay 30+ women

Maesthetic mogs cause you can run prettyboy game when young and transform into masc at 30

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 9344, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Why do people ask the same shit every day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 6191, tyronelite and 9 others
Enlighten me pls. Who do y'all think gets laid more on average?

depends on the scenario. at clubs and irl i think muscular chad slays more often but online dating/social media i think pretty boy attracts a larger following.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
from dawn of Humanity until 2010: Masculine
2010-2020: Pretty boy

depends on individual person bro

Pretty boy does not last long. Its youth look.. I think when people get little bit older like 24-25. They will change their style completely. I remember when I was rocking very feminine look at age o 16-22 but after aging.. That shit will not work anymore.

Last edited:
from dawn of Humanity until 2010: Masculine
2010-2020: Pretty boy
early 2010s was the justin bieber era, were every guy had longer hair, late 2010s every guy had shorter shaved sides, undercut haircut, based on that it has been a mix between pretty boy and """masc"""

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
early 2010s was the justin bieber era, were every guy had longer hair, late 2010s every guy had shorter shaved sides, undercut haircut, based on that it has been a mix between pretty boy and """masc"""

Before Justin bieber there was Emo era... which was very similar. ... Imagine 27-30 years old rocking pretty boy look.. Its only works for youth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9919
Masc every time

A mix of two is the best and ideal and what we see with PSL gods. Pretty boy will slay JBs and masc will slay 21-23+.

• +1
Masculine pretty boy aesthetic has broadest appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and SPFromNY914
MASC PRETTYBOY
7psl

It depends how aesthetic the masculine man is and how lacking in masculinity the pretty boy is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511 and goat2x
@6’1cel
mirin your voice tbh jgl

Depends what you mean by masculine man, if it's average, pretty boys slays way more. If chad, he slays more than pretty boy. But pretty boy still slays more JBs

legit pretty boys are "masthetic" though, in that they have good bones and strong feature. second from right is the only one i would say is actually "dom" or "masc" as opposed to the others who are less "masc" but not androgynous and still have good bones. just because they all have good bones and colouring doesnt mean they cant be split further into two categories

Masculine prettyboy is ideal u fucking retards, stop making this thread every day

aka tall muscular with masculine youthful aesthetic face

You gotta have balance, and it really depends on what aesthetics suits your genetics better. When young, both masculine and feminine can look good, and that perception can be altered by hairstyle and body type. The best strategy imo is if you are masculine and young, then try to look more prettyboy, and as you age, mature your style, and if you are prettyboy and young try to preserve your youth. Both should try to get a muscular low bf body, not bodybuilder type. At the end of the day masc = better bones / less face fat, so that wins in the end, but both are great for different purposes.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
What are some pretty boy features then men should have?
Full lips, wavy/ curly hair, & short philtrum. Curly hair makes you looks more prettyboy from what I've seen.

• +1
Full lips, wavy/ curly hair, & short philtrum. Curly hair makes you looks more prettyboy from what I've seen.
I'm Asian I've been told I pull of masc more then pretty boy

What are some masc features you should have?

What are some masc features you should have?

- Square prominent chin
- Gonial angle of 120°
- Deep set hunter eyes
- High cheekbones
- Hollow cheekbones
- Compact brachy/meso face
- Low set brows
- Light stubble
- Straight/aquiline nose
- Straight/slightly arched brows
- Short philtrum
- Low prominent brow ridge