pretty much everyone from game of thrones

Cretinous

Cretinous

Master
careers will die shortly after the end. I dont think there is a single real star among the bunch.

Sophie Turner thinks she is being groomed to be the next hollywood it girl; she's not, she cant act and fox is hoping the GoT normie energy can sustain long enough to recoup their costs for Dark Phoenix, shes also aging alarmingly fast - if you thought she was 30 you're far from alone, but she's actually just 23.

Maisie williams is a cretin and everyone knows it. The normies will memefuel her career into 1, maybe 2 films with her headlining, all of them almost certainly romcoms, before hollywood gives up on the charade and sends her back to charlies chocolate factory. They'll trot her out in talk shows every decade to play "hey remember when you were famous??" and ask her whats she doing now like anyone gives a damn.

Emilia Clarke has extracted all of the juice she can out of this show with two big films and both of them bombing, hard. She's already back to doing romcoms with 3rd rate soy directors like Paul Feig . Despite her obvious beauty, there is something about her that people just aren't biting on. By the way shes 32 and still not married, doesn't appear to want to hitch her wagon to any hollywood leading man's star before her looks fade (and they are fading, fast. She's no monica belluci, thats for sure).

Kit Harrington's career is going to burn out fast. No one takes him seriously as a leading man, and he's a charisma black hole.

the only people whose careers have potential, ironically, are the people who got written off early. Jason Mamoa's just hit big mainstream success with Aquasoy, toilets everywhere want to cheat on their husbands with him, and Richard Madden (who? yeah, and thats exactly why his career still has a chance) has just had critical success with the TV series bodyguard and is rumoured to be one of the people on the shortlist to play the next james bond.

The rest of them are all working actors whove been in the industry a very long time. If it was ever going to happen for them, it would've happened already.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, lmfao, TheChosenChad and 4 others
i love your posts

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
I don't watch Game of Thrones. Is it a blackpilled drama?

I have no idea who any of these people are ngl

still enjoyed reading your post

Sophie Turner does't look anywhere near 30.

Richard Madden's fairly well-known.

if you thought she was 30 you're far from alone, but she's actually just 23.