Prettyboymax > Alphamalemax

Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
Prettyboys get all prime women 14-30

Ogre "Alphamales" are more attrsctive for 30+ yo

• +1
Reactions: eyearea, Demir, Spectre and 4 others
the alpha chad football star still beats the hell out of the pretty boy and then fucks his bitch

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 1551 and randomguy1235
the alpha chad football star still beats the hell out of the pretty boy and then fucks his bitch
Tales from the basement

• +1
Reactions: AestheticPrince, samm735, Hector and 1 other person
Cope, chads are ageless, while pretty boys need to hop on fin the moment puberty starts jfl

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
being beautiful always trumps ogre masucilinity
chads are dime a dozen, common as muck

beautiful men are incredibly rare - talking 1 in 1000

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and MD_Hopeful69
Tales from the basement
everyone knows im chad. Pretty boys are weak little shits that often get beasted by chad and his crew of ogres

everyone knows im chad. Pretty boys are weak little shits that often get beasted by chad and his crew of ogres
It’s 2019 I’m not fighting chads I’m killing them with my glock 9 jfl at being 6’6 bodybuilder and dying to one bullet to the head lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalCel, Alexanderr, InZayn and 4 others
Bro you are a shooting target for my glock

Legit thread tbh

Tbh all women like attractive pretty males imo

None like beefy big alpha male (only minority’s)

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
It’s 2019 I’m not fighting chads I’m killing them with my glock 9 jfl at being 6’6 bodybuilder and dying to one bullet to the head lmao
jfl at trying to shoot some chad but before you can even draw your gun his bbc friend tyrone shotguns you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, shimada, psl7 fatty and 1 other person
being beautiful always trumps ogre masucilinity
chads are dime a dozen, common as muck

beautiful men are incredibly rare - talking 1 in 1000
What are the features that make men beautiful ?

It all depends on the girl's hormonal profile

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, MadMong and Deleted member 206
The best is a mix of both. People need to stop coping when they don't have masculine features. Some "prettybois" are just young or in their 20s. When they get older they'll become more masc.
There is not 2 drastic types of chad. Just get whatever is achievable.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, randomguy1235 and Deleted member 245
Foids are innocent its chads fault :soy:

For example full lips, thick hair,. Any thing worse I’m missing?
Depends. Western prettyboys have a mix of masculinity with feminine features. Asian prettyboys have completely feminine features with one or two feminine features
Images 34 1560489143723
Screenshot 2019 06 29 09 22 45 298 comandroidchrome

what about a mix guys? my facial structure is pretty masculine and i got a decent body but my features and hair are more pretty boy than alphaman

what about a mix guys? my facial structure is pretty masculine and i got a decent body but my features and hair are more pretty boy than alphaman

It all depends on the girl's hormonal profile

^ This is why a mix is best. Depending on where a woman is on her ovulation cycle she will be attracted to different types. Having both makes you universally attractive from prime to milf all times of the month.

IMO slightly masculine dominant is best as it gains you respect from other men. I don't care if you are a PSL 8 because as long as you are on the twink spectrum you'll still be susceptible to the intimidation of a more masculine man.

Stop coping. You look like a prettyboy not a Chad

true imagine coping so hard being a high t orge calling your self alpha male lmao

women love skinny twink looking faggots i had a different opinion about this a while back but i have changed my mind after gathering all the facts

its real every chadlite i know irl cant even grow a beard jfl

this high t orge = chad meme has to stop

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
^ This is why a mix is best. Depending on where a woman is on her ovulation cycle she will be attracted to different types. Having both makes you universally attractive from prime to milf all times of the month.

IMO slightly masculine dominant is best as it gains you respect from other men. I don't care if you are a PSL 8 because as long as you are on the twink spectrum you'll still be susceptible to the intimidation of a more masculine man.

tbh, some women are high e machines and are always attracted to high t guys.

And some women are are always higher t than average, lower e than average, and are mostly attracted to low t men.

I would say it's nature

Keep in mind pretty boy doesn't mean feminine, being beautiful as a man doesn't mean losing your Masculine features.

13494808_1038804346208333_4385845337700271747_n.jpg
_19A4314+-+Copy.jpg
BfQGZLE7_400x400.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 245
Just lol at buying the alpha meme in 2019 :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Demir
hot alpha is ideal

gl>ugly this is just faggots saying ''teeheee I dont know if I can do the alphamax maybe just the prettyboymax''

prettyboymax = "i'm a manlet"

its about mascsthetic
being pretty while being big framed, masculine and dominant.
like a US football player chad or some male models.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
The ideal

never seen an average height pretty boy with a hot tall female....

Pretty boys have an expiration date

Chads are forever

Depends on the foid. A lot of them genuiniely prefer twink looking dudes

Pretty boy chadpreet prince checking in

Attachments

• Snapchat-1692944322.jpg
    Snapchat-1692944322.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 18