PrettyBoys Are Incels In 2020

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
Aesthetics alone don't mean shit without sex appeal. Ie: MALE MODEL TWINKS HAVE LESS SEX APPEAL THAN FITNESS MODELS

Have you ever seen a girl with a very pleasing aesthetically face but your dick is limp? While some other girls are nowhere near as pretty and objectivally a few points under in the face department but your dick gets hard as a rock with a quickness? I give you a quick example for myself, Sara Sampaio I dont see any appeal in her. Well, it happens the same with women.

Good looks can definitively help sex appeal but that's not all. Women crave men with sex appeal. I mean women and not little teens who just want to stare at a pretty face. Women crave sexual tension and for them to build that tension they must get the mental image or thought of 'a man' in their heads.

If the women does not see you as 'a man', no matter how perfect your jaw or nose is might as well go to your fleshlight.

Why do you think the high school Jocks slayed more than the introverted twink pretty boys? Who do you think slays more in clubs? In social interations if you are the dominant male, you are already in advantage and women will perceive you as the highest sex appeal of the group.

Sloots want to be dominated and feel protected

A twink is a turn off, this is where the muscles and sex appeal come into play, they want to be dominated and feel protected.

Twinks work well for cute young JBs who don't even wanna fuck.

11841109055356299318011.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'm out

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 616, randomguy1235, Deleted member 4804 and 13 others
ethnic cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 616 and 9 others
Why do you think the high school Jocks slayed more than the introverted twink pretty boys?
Bhai graduated from HS last year.
Twinks slayed more than jocks.
But you're right past the age of 18-19 women prefer masc men no woman wants to show her faggot ass looking twink bf to her group of friends so the twink can be bullied by Chads.
Its basic biology: sexual dimorphism Masc/Dom>ENTER(X)

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Moggy, GetThatBread and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Moggy
im 6ft3 and on gear

i would crush u like the filthy insect u are

• JFL
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony, Vidyacoper, TheMewingBBC and 3 others
nah right.op is right
that's why we and i needa ascend hard

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, Chadelite, TheMewingBBC and 5 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635 and Deleted member 3043
im 6ft3 and on gear

i would crush u like the filthy insect u are
I have seen your incel tier physique I would eat you alive. No amount of late night workout sessions, no amount of early morning cardio, no amount of boxing will ever make up for the fact that my fist is the size of your skull.

proxy.php

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, randomguy1235, Edgar and 2 others
Holy fuck

Lowest iq thread ever

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SkinnyTwinkFag, TheMewingBBC, turkproducer and 6 others
I have seen your incel tier physique I would eat you alive. No amount of late night workout sessions, no amount of early morning cardio, no amount of boxing will ever make up for the fact that my fist is the size of your skull.

proxy.php
High T response ngl.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: randomguy1235, Chadelite, TheMewingBBC and 3 others
twink is good for teens only
He is an actual faggot, disregard his opinion. Unlike many incels on here his proclivities are in the open.

• JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
lmfao op and his sig are too funny

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot
Another day another cope
Just be gl bro theory is absolutely legit
Prettyboy dom chad(true tiktok chad) > Dom chad > prettyboy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>average male

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Hades, Hector and 1 other person
Another day another cope
Just be gl bro theory is absolutely legit
Prettyboy dom chad(true tiktok chad) > Dom chad > prettyboy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>average male
If you unironically think this:

Is mogged by pretty boy twinks in terms of sex appeal for women 18+ consider getting a shotgun transplant to the face.
No tik tok Chad can compare to masc dom Chads.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 6497, Amnesia and 6 others
If you unironically think this:
View attachment 370235
Is mogged by pretty boy twinks in terms of sex appeal for women 18+ consider getting a shotgun transplant to the face.
Literally never said that
JUST LOL in fact I said the same thing, you should get reading transplant

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and SubhumanCurrycel
Literally never said that
JUST LOL in fact I said the same thing, you should get reading transplant
Nigga what the fuck is "prettyboy Dom Chad"
Pretty boy = TWINK
Dom= Masc
How tf do those make sense.

lmfao op and his sig are too funny
You took steroids to achieve this physique and were too embarrassed to admit to it at first,

"I had to stop juicing and now im losing all my gains. had arms like these 2 weeks ago. how much of a looksmin is getting back to normie size? Im 6ft3 with tattoos but my natural body will look normie"

482580db-eaae-4899-baee-c72ecad8d8e7-jpeg.361010

You took steroids to look how I looked like before I ever touched a dumbbell in my life, JFL @ this low T abomination.

mHM3DMk.gif

mHM3DMk.gif

mHM3DMk.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and SubhumanCurrycel
Nigga what the fuck is "prettyboy Dom Chad"
Pretty boy = TWINK
Dom= Masc
How tf do those make sense.
Nigga prettyboy dom chad is chad who has pros of prettyboy AND dom, is that so hard to understand

Pb

Dom(tbh this isnt the best example, but I cant find anything better)
Combine them and you get

Pb dom chad(tbh this guy isnt the best example either)
I need to make a thread explaining this

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 3043, Incoming and 2 others
Nigga prettyboy dom chad is chad who has pros of prettyboy AND dom, is that so hard to understand
View attachment 370239
Pb
View attachment 370242
Dom(tbh this isnt the best example, but I cant find anything better)
Combine them and you get
View attachment 370241
Pb dom chad(tbh this guy isnt the best example either)
I need to make a thread explaining this
There's always this cope that someone objectively better looking - - - - - > twink with no sex appeal who could be confused with a femboy bottom.

THIS IS NOT TRUE AND IT'S A MASSIVE COPE. Stop deluding yourself.

Once you have the face you only need a tonified body, nothing about huge muscles, if you go for huge muscles and hyperbulk is because you in reality know your face isn't good and need to catch attention with muscles, therefore you don't mind bloat or anything.

A prettyboy like u posted, and decent body would blow out of the water many guys. And have mad sex appeal.

There's this major giga cope wanting to be introduced acting like aesthetics is opposite to sex appeal or u need to pick one jfl.

Models need to be skinny for their job you faggots.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 3195 and Deleted member 2227
Having masculine face+low bodyfat+muscle is ideal as fuck tbh, for high E women over 18 they will pick masculine muscled men its true, PAWGs would defo pick a nigga like zyzz over any aesthetic MM for a ONS, sex appeal theory reigns supreme indeed.
There's always this cope that someone objectively better looking - - - - - > twink with no sex appeal who could be confused with a femboy bottom.

Once you have the face you only need a tonified body, nothing about huge muscles, if you go for huge muscles and hyperbulk is because you in reality know your face isn't good and need to catch attention with muscles, therefore you don't mind bloat or anything.

A prettyboy like u posted, and decent body would blow out of the water many guys. And have mad sex appeal.

There's this major giga cope wanting to be introduced acting like aesthetics is opposite to sex appeal or u need to pick one jfl.

images

Zyzz would literally outslay any prettyboy or MM that gets posted here

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610, Sikkunt23, Incoming and 1 other person

So you are saying that this guy

Mogs this guy?

Are you serious?

< 20 yo ... then this thread is a cope.

If you are talking about men above 20 yo and who should actually be developed as pure men, then yes i agree.

Masc/DOM men > Prettyboy fags, usually... due to sex appeal.

Prettyboy maxxing will make you look like a dimorphism-less soy twink who WILL get easily cucked after your prime years.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Kingkellz
Bhai how do you recommend getting the ideal physique?
Is roids the only way to go?
You mainly just need to be lean. Roids just build muscle and won't make you aesthetic if you're not willing to ever put the fork down. There are plenty of fat powerlifters and permabulkers who are on tons of gear and look completely unaesthetic because they are fat. They would perform poorly on Tinder compared to a lean natty.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Moggy
< 20 yo ... then this thread is a cope.

If you are talking about men above 20 yo and who should actually be developed as pure men, then yes i agree.

Masc/DOM men > Prettyboy fags, usually... due to sex appeal.

Prettyboy maxxing will make you look like a dimorphism-less soy twink who WILL get easily cucked after your prime years.
C36C29B8 C27A 4983 B8A8 265F21453717

Cope any women would pic orlando bloom over anyone

Have you seen TROY? Helen of Troy literally left her husband for the prettyboy Paris

And many men died and the the whole city got demolished

Prettyboys > masc ogres

Skin and hair and good bones and lean to slender body is what you want

You mainly just need to be lean. Roids just build muscle and won't make you aesthetic if you're not willing to ever put the fork down. There are plenty of fat powerlifters and permabulkers who are on tons of gear and look completely unaesthetic because they are fat. They would perform poorly on Tinder compared to a lean natty.
@SubhumanCurrycel

Low dose of steroids once you have a skincare and hairloss routine on lock. A tinder slayer physique is possible in 1-2 years of blasting "low" doses, without destroying your body.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Sikkunt23
Aesthetics alone don't mean shit without sex appeal. Ie: MALE MODEL TWINKS HAVE LESS SEX APPEAL THAN FITNESS MODELS

Have you ever seen a girl with a very pleasing aesthetically face but your dick is limp? While some other girls are nowhere near as pretty and objectivally a few points under in the face department but your dick gets hard as a rock with a quickness? I give you a quick example for myself, Sara Sampaio I dont see any appeal in her. Well, it happens the same with women.

Good looks can definitively help sex appeal but that's not all. Women crave men with sex appeal. I mean women and not little teens who just want to stare at a pretty face. Women crave sexual tension and for them to build that tension they must get the mental image or thought of 'a man' in their heads.

If the women does not see you as 'a man', no matter how perfect your jaw or nose is might as well go to your fleshlight.

Why do you think the high school Jocks slayed more than the introverted twink pretty boys? Who do you think slays more in clubs? In social interations if you are the dominant male, you are already in advantage and women will perceive you as the highest sex appeal of the group.

Sloots want to be dominated and feel protected

A twink is a turn off, this is where the muscles and sex appeal come into play, they want to be dominated and feel protected.

Twinks work well for cute young JBs who don't even wanna fuck.

11841109055356299318011.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'm out
Based thread tbh . Sex appeal is very key . This is why gymcelling is a must . U can still be a pretty boi with sex appeal lol . David laid back in his younger days had a pretty boi face , very good body . And girls (even older ones ) loved him . So simply saying pretty bois are incel . Is cope . But other than that based thread

• +1
Reactions: Moggy, EthnicelAscension and SubhumanCurrycel
@SubhumanCurrycel

Low dose of steroids once you have a skincare and hairloss routine on lock. A tinder slayer physique is possible in 1-2 years of blasting "low" doses, without destroying your body.
But my question is why do you assume that a "Slayer body" is mutually exclusive with being a pretty boy? Why is also sex appeal?

You clearly have a stereotype and bias towards sex appeal non based on facial aesthetics because you imply they necessarily need to look like a twink fag.

Proof of this is the picture of lachowski you've picked.

The second they're not a twink fag the all theory comes down.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
You took steroids to achieve this physique and were too embarrassed to admit to it at first,

"I had to stop juicing and now im losing all my gains. had arms like these 2 weeks ago. how much of a looksmin is getting back to normie size? Im 6ft3 with tattoos but my natural body will look normie"

You took steroids to look how I looked like before I ever touched a dumbbell in my life, JFL @ this low T abomination.

mHM3DMk.gif

mHM3DMk.gif

mHM3DMk.gif
Post ur physique then son

• +1
Reactions: SkinnyTwinkFag and RAITEIII
Having masculine face+low bodyfat+muscle is ideal as fuck tbh, for high E women over 18 they will pick masculine muscled men its true, PAWGs would defo pick a nigga like zyzz over any aesthetic MM for a ONS, sex appeal theory reigns supreme indeed.

images

Zyzz would literally outslay any prettyboy or MM that gets posted here
Why would Zyzz outslay any prettyboy and MM? Because he has sex appeal? What is that sex appeal? The muscles?

Muscles that the pretty boy or MM can get and mog, it's over.

Anyway as it's been pointed out by @KingOfRome, you don't need a huge amount of muscles to achieve this sex appeal effect. That's nothing but a misconception and another black and white thinking just like many others present on the forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 5393
But my question is why do you assume that a "Slayer body" is mutually exclusive with being a pretty boy? Why is also sex appeal?

You clearly have a stereotype and bias towards sex appeal non based on facial aesthetics because you imply they necessarily need to look like a twink fag.

Proof of this is the picture of lachowski you've picked.

The second they're not a twink fag the all theory comes down.

iu

iu

iu

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 3043
Why would Zyzz outslay any prettyboy and MM? Because he has sex appeal? What is that sex appeal? The muscles?

Muscles that the pretty boy or MM can get and mog, it's over.

Anyway as it's been pointed out by @KingOfRome, you don't need a huge amount of muscles to achieve this sex appeal effect. That's nothing but a misconception and another black and white thinking just like many others present on the forum.
Zyzz was tall and had a good-looking face. Physique-wise, he had nice round muscle bellies and tight skin. The gym and roids definitely helped Zyzz, but as always, the main component of his SMV was his genetic makeup.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 5393 and RAITEIII
Zyzz was tall and had a good-looking face. Physique-wise, he had nice round muscle bellies and tight skin. The gym and roids definitely helped Zyzz, but as always, the main component of his SMV was his genetic makeup.
Zyzz was an ugly ethnic with microstomia jfl and if u check the girls he was with it was ugly white trash

OP post ur physique or stop roleplaying

Last edited:
Some niggas here need to leave their basement.

Cope whatever you want but face>>>>>the rest of things and by miles

Classic cope of a ugly dude who thibks he gonna ascend by going to gym and looking angry 24/7, classic redpiller.

Swallow the blackpill. Face everything, as long as any "twink" (most people considere twink here aren't twinks) mogs facially other dude, he has automatically more sex appeal for women. Anither thing is faggots whonlove muscles and this shit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, RAITEIII and Nosecel
Zyzz was an ugly ethnic with microstomia jfl and if u check the girls he was with it was ugly white trash

OP post ur physique u filthy mongrel
I assure you I MOG you very hard, many users can attest to that. Reminder you took steroids to like the before picture in every youtube transformation video. Even in the most optimal lighting you look undeniably natural.

proxy.php

proxy.php

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Some niggas here need to leave their basement.

Cope whatever you want but face>>>>>the rest of things and by miles

Classic cope of a ugly dude who thibks he gonna ascend by going to gym and looking angry 24/7, classic redpiller.

Swallow the blackpill. Face everything, as long as any "twink" (most people considere twink here aren't twinks) mogs facially other dude, he has automatically more sex appeal for women. Anither thing is faggots whonlove muscles and this shit.
but op is right and he is gl

• Love it
I assure you I MOG you very hard, many users can attest to that. Reminder you took steroids to like the before picture in every youtube transformation video. Even in the most optimal lighting you look undeniably natural.

proxy.php

proxy.php
post ur physique then

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Jfl I only now understand that this thread is body > F A C E thread lol
I thought that this tread was about Dom > prettyboy and this is a good discussion, but JUST LOL if you think body > F A C E

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 3043
post ur physique then
It's not even necessary. None asked for that nonsensical brag and it's irrelevant to the points he tried to make.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
For a bunch of crazy incels, no thanks.

giphy.gif
Knew u were another ethnic troll lmfao
It's not even necessary. None asked for that nonsensical brag and it's irrelevant to the points he tried to make.
Well this is a troll thread, just check the thread title

For a bunch of crazy incels, no thanks.

giphy.gif
Then shut the fuck up dude offense. You yourself started to talk about ur physique.

Literally none on the thread gives a fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393