Primary difference between ethnics and whites: having a concave mouth region which is responsible. How can I achieve this?

Deleted member 399

Deleted member 399

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum

If you compare the side profiles of ethnic (I've only included blacks and asians, but it can apply to curries, beaners and other ethnics) and white men above, you'll notice that the mouth region of whites has a concavity to it, whereas the mouth region of ethnics has a convex ape like shape to it. What contributes to the convexity is the protruding frontal maxillary bone as well as a relatively recessed chin bone. In whites, the chin protrudes forward much more compared to ethnics and the maxillary frontal bone is inwardly drawn.

Now, in order to achieve partial concavity like whites, I can simply get a chin implant. I can also get lip reduction and lip lift to create the illusion of concavity. But how do I deal with my protruded frontal maxillary bone? Can I get a craniomaxiofaical surgeon to shave off some of my maxilla above my upper teeth area? Please help me out here. Thank you.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, AscendingHero, thecel and 8 others
mine is concave too i believe and i'm ethnic too so...

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
You're comparing white male models. But there are plenty of white men who have the one above

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: garoupilled_, It'snotover, AscendingHero and 12 others
mine is concave too i believe and i'm ethnic too so...
Not all ethnics have it, but a lot of them do.
You're comparing white male models. But there are plenty of white men who have the one above
Coping or otherwise, do you have a suggestion regarding how I reduce my maxillary bone or not?

Not all ethnics have it, but a lot of them do.

Coping or otherwise, do you have a suggestion regarding how I reduce my maxillary bone or not?
why do you want to look like european bro ?
every pheno has his own canonical beauty

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 685, rockndogs and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
idk about this one

I must be a white ethnic then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, BigBoy and Deleted member 3043
It's relatively simple, get braces to fix bimaxillary potrusion. It's very common in blacks and asians

That's with 4 premolar removals, I'm gonna be doing this soon: it takes around 16-18 months with normal braces, 12 with invisalign g6.
There is no need for surgery unless you have a tiny ass palate, I've confirmed this with an orthodontist

Attachments

• 2-Figure1-1.png
    2-Figure1-1.png
    103 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 399
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rockndogs, Deleted member 1551, Deleted member 399 and 1 other person
It's relatively simple, get braces to fix bimaxillary potrusion. It's very common in blacks and asians

That's with 4 premolar removals, I'm gonna be doing this soon: it takes around 16-18 months with normal braces, 12 with invisalign g6.
There is no need for surgery unless you have a tiny ass palate, I've confirmed this with an orthodontist
THANK YOU! This is what I was looking for. :heart::heart::heart:

• +1
Reactions: Primmi

wtf are you mad.. dont extract

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2227, Golden Glass and 1 other person
Lol. Mine is convex but I'm white. I guess I have ethnic genes too

shit thread shit comments. the main difference is skin color between the caucasoid race.

to negroids its their lack of brow.

and to east asians its their eyes

shit thread shit comments. the main difference is skin color between the caucasoid race.

east asian are flat bones

wtf are you mad.. dont extract
Why exactly? The results I've seen seem pretty promising. Besides I have good bone structure and oral posture already and my skull is probably done growing; I've read it's only a problem if you are in puberty.

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    20.4 KB · Views: 254
Why exactly? The results I've seen seem pretty promising. Besides I have good bone structure and oral posture already and my skull is probably done growing; I've read it's only a problem if you are in puberty.
i was, it gave me down ward grown

How does this have anything to do with what OP is asking rofl

look at old people it will fuck you up. there is no time for the face where it can't be changed. and there is definitely no time where it cant be fucked up by 4 premolare extractions

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
look at old people it will fuck you up. there is no time for the face where it can't be changed. and there is definitely no time where it cant be fucked up by 4 premolare extractions
Even Barrett has had 4 premolar and 4 wisdom teeth removed (not sure of the source) and besides, who cares how you look like when you are old? Time to slay is now

Even Barrett has had 4 premolar and 4 wisdom teeth removed (not sure of the source) and besides, who cares how you look like when you are old? Time to slay is now
go ahead then and fucking reduce your facial width

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
go ahead then and fucking reduce your facial width
How would braces reduce your facial width as an adult? For teens it's different as they are still growing and rather than reducing facial width: braces halt growth.
For wisdom teeth it makes sense but not for upper premolars

How would braces reduce your facial width as an adult? For teens it's different as they are still growing and rather than reducing facial width: braces halt growth.
extractions

i had both during teenage and it fucked it up. Rn i would have top tier profile/lower third tbh

Even for wisdom teeth, only if it was an impacted tooth that required drilling into your jawbone
extractions
I've analyzed several case studies of the outcomes of the treatment before even considering it, the outcome had always been positive and I've never noticed reduction in facial width. Could you present a couple examples of adults ending up with reduced facial width?
i had both during teenage and it fucked it up. Rn i would have top tier profile/lower third tbh
Yeah as a teen it will fuck you up, not as an adult.

Last edited:
Even for wisdom teeth, only if it was an impacted tooth that required drilling into your jawbone

I've analyzed several case studies of the outcomes of the treatment before even considering it, the outcome had always been positive and I've never noticed reduction in facial width. Could you present a couple examples of adults ending up with reduced facial width?

Yeah as a teen it will fuck you up, not as an adult.
Is it safe if your 17 ?

But how do I deal with my protruded frontal maxillary bone? Can I get a craniomaxiofaical surgeon to shave off some of my maxilla above my upper teeth area?
Bone Deformation

Protruding mouth area looks better imo

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
View attachment 117762

View attachment 117765

If you compare the side profiles of ethnic (I've only included blacks and asians, but it can apply to curries, beaners and other ethnics) and white men above, you'll notice that the mouth region of whites has a concavity to it, whereas the mouth region of ethnics has a convex ape like shape to it. What contributes to the convexity is the protruding frontal maxillary bone as well as a relatively recessed chin bone. In whites, the chin protrudes forward much more compared to ethnics and the maxillary frontal bone is inwardly drawn.

Now, in order to achieve partial concavity like whites, I can simply get a chin implant. I can also get lip reduction and lip lift to create the illusion of concavity. But how do I deal with my protruded frontal maxillary bone? Can I get a craniomaxiofaical surgeon to shave off some of my maxilla above my upper teeth area? Please help me out here. Thank you.
ethnic mouth area is way better lol

keep crying for ethnics

and when you think about it

whites are the most ethnic

since people came from africa

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Deleted member 399
lol at all those recessed maxillas in the second row

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 399
Lmao at this shitty thread. First of all, kys and stop spreading such low IQ here.

Second of all, their maxillas are fucking great. It’s only the lower third. JFL at getting implants. They just mask the problem and would make your depression under your lip (which you almost certainly have with a recessed chin). Get jaw surgery or death. Once your chin and lower jaw advances, it’ll still look concave but with an even better maxilla than many whites.

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
@wereqryan

hows the
weightless going man?

the avg Iq on this is def sub 60
OP what u are talking about is a caucasian feature
Almost all brown ethnics have it
Blacks and East asians dont

mirin that asian with huge browridge. how's that possible?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
Get bimax and orthodontist treatment beforehand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
If your teeth protrude outwards too much then you need braces

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
OP anticipated me by 7 months, I also had the same idea, convex mouth area is an extremely ethnic trait. All ethnicels should look into reducing their nasolabial angle.

Gregory peck 9436049 1 402

If you have med coloring it's Gregory Peck tier nasolabial angle or death.

• +1
OP anticipated me by 7 months, I also had the same idea, convex mouth area is an extremely ethnic trait. All ethnicels should look into reducing their nasolabial angle.

View attachment 346373
If you have med coloring it's Gregory Peck tier nasolabial angle or death.

Images 39

50133A90 ECE6 49B5 944B 601BE52C3054

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 399
View attachment 117762

View attachment 117765

I’m asian and my side profile is concave (I have chin filler and maxilla is flat)

• +1
white dude with nigger mouth gang

• +1
It's fixable with invasive surgeries like ASO. I am genuinely curious to know how much of a role teeth protrusion play in all of this. I legit need to reduce my nasolabial angle by roughly 10 degrees, my mouth is not nigger tier but still not as concave as the white standard, it actually ruins my harmony. I think I will do a thread about this topic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 399

Users who are viewing this thread

Back