Primary difference between ethnics and whites: having a concave mouth region which is responsible. How can I achieve this?

It's fixable with invasive surgeries like ASO. I am genuinely curious to know how much of a role teeth protrusion play in all of this. I legit need to reduce my nasolabial angle by roughly 10 degrees, my mouth is not nigger tier but still not as concave as the white standard, it actually ruins my harmony. I think I will do a thread about this topic.

Do you have recessed chin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
It's fixable with invasive surgeries like ASO. I am genuinely curious to know how much of a role teeth protrusion play in all of this. I legit need to reduce my nasolabial angle by roughly 10 degrees, my mouth is not nigger tier but still not as concave as the white standard, it actually ruins my harmony. I think I will do a thread about this topic.
It seems that you and I have thought of the same thing. I too want ASO.

• +1
It seems that you and I have thought of the same thing. I too want ASO.

Tbh I thought this was common knowledge on PSL forums

There is also a thread about this made in 2017 on Lookism

• +1
Op Can you tell me in pm which one i have ? seems too subtle

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Tbh I thought this was common knowledge on PSL forums

There is also a thread about this made in 2017 on Lookism

But it's not simply about bimaxillary protrusion, it's a bit more subtle than than. You can have protruding lips but not negroid tier protruding and it is still a huge failo. I have it, so I know what I'm talking about, it makes your lower third look more bloated from the front and chin weaker looking.

• +1
But it's not simply about bimaxillary protrusion, it's a bit more subtle than than.

I know... but I also don't know what you look like, so our convo is pointless.

You can have protruding lips but not negroid tier protruding and it is still a huge failo. I have it, so I know what I'm talking about, it makes your lower third look more bloated from the front and chin weaker looking.

I don't think so...

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back