PRIME APPEAL MOG BATTLE - SALLUDON VS LORENZO ZURZOLO

Who has more appeal to prime women (15-24)

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
First of all
the italian guy is white plus his looks seem effortless

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa and Deleted member 6475
Are there photos of salludon where he is not squinting ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak, Entschuldigung and Deleted member 6475
@abmonger didnt even vote for lorenzo his former psl god

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
Staring into the sun increases PFL overtime.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Austrian Oak and yonmaxxed
psl retards are going absolutely crazy right now they are LOSING their MINDS it cannot BE b-but but the under sclera shows but muh hunter eyes REE s-salludon sama has better cheekbones and jaw he is PSL 6 and lorenzo has no jaw he is subhuman psl 2!!! OOGGAA OOGA BOOGAA OGEEEE OGEE CURVE REEEE!!!

lorenzo is a prime example that harmony + decent features >>>>> overemphasized features.

ideal tbh. he's like chadlite in terms of psl with style and harmony maxxed tf out, y'all should try it out sometime!

tl;dr salludon mogs if we go by the books but if we put homosexuality aside lorenzo absolutely by all means will steal the attention.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Looks234, StrangerDanger and 8 others
psl retards are going absolutely crazy right now they are LOSING their MINDS it cannot BE b-but but the under sclera shows but muh hunter eyes REE s-salludon sama has better cheekbones and jaw he is PSL 6 and lorenzo has no jaw he is subhuman psl 2!!! OOGGAA OOGA BOOGAA OGEEEE OGEE CURVE REEEE!!!

lorenzo is a prime example that harmony + decent features >>>>> overemphasized features.

ideal tbh. he's like chadlite in terms of psl with style and harmony maxxed tf out, y'all should try it out sometime!

tl;dr salludon mogs if we go by the books but if we put homosexuality aside lorenzo absolutely by all means will steal the attention.

PSL is a meme. O'Pry has legitimately 1 in 100 million orbital bones and most women think he looks uncanny as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, conformable, Deleted member 6512 and 4 others
Insane cope thread. Salludon is arguably the best looking man of all time from a PSL perspective. He literally has no flaws. Every other top male model I’ve seen usually has at least one flaw but Salludon is borderline perfect except for his coloring. And even his pheno is still decent, even if not ideal.

I like Lorenzo but he looks borderline average in some pictures.

Salludon would probably perform better head to head using his best pictures.

shame on you, I thought you’d know better @TheCopefulCurry

View attachment 927697

Salludons entire midface bone strecture is too deep set (recessed), although the shape is good.

harmony my ass. you guys are just more familiar with faces like lorenzo's bc hes white

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 4946 and yonmaxxed
harmony my ass. you guys are just more familiar with faces like lorenzo's bc hes white
it works for him dude. asap rocky >>> salludon irl appeal because better harmony and style.

if u say otherwise i can respect that, but i'm not biased to whites, if anything i'm biased against, it's kind of a boring color, specially on guys.

it works for him dude. asap rocky >>> salludon irl appeal because better harmony and style.

if u say otherwise i can respect that, but i'm not biased to whites, if anything i'm biased against, it's kind of a boring color, specially on guys.
lol not a chance. him being famous with all those high quality pics create that bias. salludon's pics are all selfies. that's going to make him look like a hermit compared to zurzolo with his model shots. as we've seen with apps like tinder, the impression your pics give off matter as much as how good you look

stop with the harmony cope. if you can't explain harmony you're just hiding your bias. to me harmony is just facial averageness or ratios. salludon has great ratios and individual features meaning he's probably going to look better in similar high quality photos, not in selfies from his bedroom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and zaynbrah
lol not a chance. him being famous with all those high quality pics create that bias. salludon's pics are all selfies. that's going to make him look like a hermit compared to zurzolo with his model shots. as we've seen with apps like tinder, the impression your pics give off matter as much as how good you look

stop with the harmony cope. if you can't explain harmony you're just hiding your bias. to me harmony is just facial averageness or ratios. salludon has great ratios and individual features meaning he's probably going to look better in similar high quality photos, not in selfies from his bedroom
Selfies don’t make you ugly or anything unless you’re like taking it 2 inches away from your face

go to eriksens insta, he’s mogging everyone with selfies

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lolcel, zaynbrah and Deleted member 6512
Selfies don’t make you ugly or anything unless you’re like taking it 2 inches away from your face

yes but they won't create a positive impression like model shots

nah mate. i stand by what i said, psl isn't everything, strong features aren't everything. harmony imo is balance of the face and how everything works together. someone can be recessed and still have good harmony and slay, for example chico

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
nah mate. i stand by what i said, psl isn't everything, strong features aren't everything. harmony imo is balance of the face and how everything works together. someone can be recessed and still have good harmony and slay, for example chico

"how everything works together" is subjective as hell, and can be heavily influenced by mere exposure. chico is not recessed he has high facial averageness for his ethnicity

"how everything works together" is subjective as hell, and can be heavily influenced by mere exposure. chico is not recessed he has high facial averageness for his ethnicity
2c83b35d44a8beee98e9f9924939600c

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
thats not recessed. well within the avg for a caucasian skull. and his side profile is closely aligned with the frankfurt plane. most ppl tilt their head well above the frankfurt plane to look better
fair fair. his bones still aren't very protrusive, yet he mogs big time.

exactly lol, you cant compare professional photoshoots to selfie pics, why not compare lorenzos selfies to salludon for a fairer battle @austrianvirgin

like i said if salludon literally dressed like gandy and took pics like him, he would be unmoggable .

• +1
Reactions: Zias and Gengar
exactly lol, you cant compare professional photoshoots to selfie pics, why not compare lorenzos selfies to salludon for a fairer battle @austrianvirgin

View attachment 930979View attachment 930981View attachment 930982View attachment 930984View attachment 930985View attachment 930991

like i said if salludon literally dressed like gandy and took pics like him, he would be unmoggable .
Selfie 3 4 and 6 have more appeal than any salludon pic

AND SALLUDON FRAUDS EVERY SINGLE PICTURE WITH SQUINTING WHILE LORENZO DOESNT

Selfie 3 4 and 6 have more appeal than any salludon pic

AND SALLUDON FRAUDS EVERY SINGLE PICTURE WITH SQUINTING WHILE LORENZO DOESNT
he didnt even lose in a mog battle this badly to gandy so this makes 0 sense. at least similar pics were used in that one .

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
he didnt even lose in a mog battle this badly to gandy so this makes 0 sense. at least similar pics were used in that one .
This is about appeal. And Lorenzo also has more appeal to prime girls than gandy.

Idc about psl

salludon would slay more in real life

Salludon because he’s got youthful skin, good hair, AND masc features and good nose

ZBOkbDI
:sick: ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
Retarded PSL autist arguing semantics as usual. Try to create a methodology where you can effectively get the results you want.

• JFL
Reactions: Biggdink
i don't like these type of girls

Unfrauded pic, so Salludon :feelsgood:

PSL-wise Salludon mogs. But he's still a paki and Lorenzo is white.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryan and Lolcel
The other guy is a boneless droopy lower eyed bugeyed subhuman. Salluon mog him hard facially