priorities

normcore

normcore

Iron
Brace yourselves for some autism on my part:

This is a reminder to not forget your priorities before you spend all your money trying to looksmax.

I know that what i'm gonna suggest here is nothing revolutionary, but I think it's a good reminder, especially for people who (like me) tend to obsess over little details, and tend to forget about the bigger picture.

Let's say you are questioning wether you should take ashwaganda for higher T or if you should start rubbing some oil on your eyebrows to make them thicker, if you should add some random 6th supplement to your stack, etc.

All these things might have some effect, but are essentially a waste of money if you live your life in a way that is fucking up your body anyway.

Especially for things like skin and hair it makes a lot of sense to make sure you are not wasting expensive product on vitamin-depleted skin or brittle hair.

So for my own personal use I made this flowchart (still a work in progress) that I think is worth going through before buying any supplements, skin products etc.

FC

Let me know if i forgot some important points, or if you'd arrange something differently.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Stingray, Lorsss and 8 others
legit son

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Steve bachall and normcore
All good except the shower part.
But very solid and legit advice.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Gonna use this, very cool.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Man I feel.like this is obvious. Everyone knows they gotta get the basics down before wasting it on other products. People like myself already have our shit together, and the things we do are all for a reason. It's not a waste of money to buy supplements in other words

Man I feel.like this is obvious. Everyone knows they gotta get the basics down before wasting it on other products. People like myself already have our shit together, and the things we do are all for a reason. It's not a waste of money to buy supplements in other words
Not everyone is the same, believe me.
This thread was obligatory.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I feel like people that didn't already get this are beyond help in the first place
We can't say that about all of them based on nothing.

We can't say that about all of them based on nothing.
I suppose so but when you don't have priorities and rely on some guy on a forum to spell it out for you, it shows little insight into your own life and therefore very little common sense or sentience. Tldr LDAR for low sentience iqcels

Meh. Doctors refuse to help me treat my insomnia and give me the same generic advice you find on the internet.

Somtimes I'll sleep 7 hours sometimes 8 sometimes 5. Just the way it is.

Even if I get a lot of sleep I'll still have a nose that's too wide and a jaw that's too round.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I suppose so but when you don't have priorities and rely on some guy on a forum to spell it out for you, it shows little insight into your own life and therefore very little common sense or sentience. Tldr LDAR for low sentience iqcels

Well no one is supposed to "rely" on any forum guy - just consider it a small reminder to get some insight into your own life before shopping. If you feel like that is obvious and meaningless, whatever, not more meaningless than commenting just to tell people who don't already do this to LDAR.

And 'm happy that you have your shit together.
Meh. Doctors refuse to help me treat my insomnia and give me the same generic advice you find on the internet.

Even if I get a lot of sleep I'll still have a nose that's too wide and a jaw that's too round.

Yeah that really sucks. Insomnia is a bitch, I'm sorry for you

Last edited:
Good post.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Brace yourselves for some autism on my part:

This is a reminder to not forget your priorities before you spend all your money trying to looksmax.

I know that what i'm gonna suggest here is nothing revolutionary, but I think it's a good reminder, especially for people who (like me) tend to obsess over little details, and tend to forget about the bigger picture.

Let's say you are questioning wether you should take ashwaganda for higher T or if you should start rubbing some oil on your eyebrows to make them thicker, if you should add some random 6th supplement to your stack, etc.

All these things might have some effect, but are essentially a waste of money if you live your life in a way that is fucking up your body anyway.

Especially for things like skin and hair it makes a lot of sense to make sure you are not wasting expensive product on vitamin-depleted skin or brittle hair.

So for my own personal use I made this flowchart (still a work in progress) that I think is worth going through before buying any supplements, skin products etc.

View attachment 22074

Let me know if i forgot some important points, or if you'd arrange something differently.
high qi

What meds did you try?

Diphenhydramine
Doxylamine Succinate
Melatonin

I currently use the latter two in conjuction with each other.
Tried all of them. Trash tbh.
Melatonin is just an addition to what I use.

Change your doctor or buy trazodone/mirtazapine online (I never looked into sources for that, tell me if you found)