Probably 3rd mental breamdown already this week

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
I have so much rage inside of me right now, yet ita it's not even directed towards anyone but myself. I cant even fucking look in the mirror anymore without going into a spastic bout of obsessing over dumb shut like my lack of facial definition and just breaking down because of it. It doesn't help that my life has gone downhill since I graduated and literally everyone I knew from school abandoned me, and now I'm just left alone to suffer with my dumb ass mental issues. I hate my life, I hate myself, I hate what I am and who I am, I have very little to live for as of now and I dont even know if my life will improve from this point on.

Tldr, OP is subhuman and wants to die.

That's my rant, feel free to roast me and tell me how worthless I am

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Krezo, SeiGun, fukmylyf and 2 others
I feel like alot of guys here including me spend alot of time staring at our faces in the mirror.
Funny observation

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Krezo, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
I feel like alot of guys here including me spend alot of time staring at our faces in the mirror.
Funny observation
Tbh I've always known I was ugly. I just didn't know why.

C1AA4732 784D 4DD5 9181 DAEEC79BE3AA

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Krezo, Petsmart, SeiGun and 2 others
Yea I felt the same yesterday. Honestly the bipolarness is what makes me so mad. One day I think I look good and the next I look like genetic shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Mansnob
I hope I get past this stage so I can rot in peace

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Funny observation
Yeah I do that a lot ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Breamdowns me

Yea I felt the same yesterday. Honestly the bipolarness is what makes me so mad. One day I think I look good and the next I look like genetic shit.
Exactly

At least you didn’t travel across the world for sex to no avail

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Demir
Funny observation
Lol I was doing that just a few moments ago.

• +1
Funny observation
I do this all the time, can't see my bird profile in the mirror. When I take a pic from the side, its deleted within 0.5 sec after viewing

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 685
That is some sad shit, man.

Looks theory isn’t as important in life as you think it is, the truth is, for most people here they are to some degree volcel.

If I’ve had some sexual success as a 17 year old 5’8 manlet with only average face (been rated 5.5 facially PSL, I think most people would rate me lower though) you can too

benzos help

• Woah
Reactions: Mansnob
Every night so far this week I've had suicidal thoughts. They only come at night tho.

• So Sad
Find copes if you can.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Let’s hope shit gets sorted, man.

Not a single word was read.

• JFL
Funny observation
I litterally do the same. Checking on my hairline, facial hair, nose, skin tone of my face, hands/wrist, arms and etc. I'm a mess:incel::banhammer:

• +1
Find copes if you can.
My best cope is writing music but I lose motivation so easily
Looks theory isn’t as important in life as you think it is, the truth is, for most people here they are to some degree volcel.

If I’ve had some sexual success as a 17 year old 5’8 manlet with only average face (been rated 5.5 facially PSL, I think most people would rate me lower though) you can too
I think I'm a mental celebrity because sometimes girls will call me attractive but after the first date or just talking to them, I never hear from them again.
But of course if I was good looking enough, what i say wouldn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy