Probably gonna do laser mole removal

so_cold97

so_cold97

Iron
Gonna call tomorrow. It’s cosmetic so I’ll pay cash. But they have to check to make sure it’s not cancerous and I think that’s billed to insurance - they don’t take my insurance tho. Idk I’ll figure it out.
I did diy mole removals with Apple cider vinegar when I was 18 and that boosted me up so many points.
gonna try to have completely clear skin. I stopped being self conscious a few years ago but I think this’ll help me still.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Good job, I've had over 10 removed from my neck and face in my life. Laser and freeze method from dermatologists

Good job, I've had over 10 removed from my neck and face in my life. Laser and freeze method from dermatologists
Nice. What was it like afterwards? You can’t shower for 2 weeks right? No scarring?

Nice. What was it like afterwards? You can’t shower for 2 weeks right? No scarring?
They told me a day not 2 weeks, I have no regrets at all. There is a slight scar in the beginning few months but it went away and even that is very much preferable to a raised mole which is distracting the more it is on your face