Products for HAIR GROWTH

JustBeCurry

JustBeCurry

☠ roped ☠
My hairloss isn't bad yet inb4 the reaper comes, but the hair on the sides on my head grow significantly slower than the rest and it makes my subhuman narrow temple look even worse

MSM, L-carnitine, Biotin, castor oil

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry
Wait...you can thin on the sides of your head? That sounds like it could possibly be a thyroid issue or something.

• Woah
Wait...you can thin on the sides of your head? That sounds like it could possibly be a thyroid issue or something.
20200918 205401
rip if its a thyroid problem

how does the msm and l-carnitine work
hair needs MSM to grow the more of it you have the faster it grows, L-carnitine supplies more food idk what to call it to the scalp/hair follicle i use them both and my hair grows fast af

• Love it
Ive never seen anything like that. What is your hairline like? If your hairline is okay this might not be male pattern baldness.
20200918 205951
i know it looks big but its a 3head irl

View attachment 677022 i know it looks big but its a 3head irl
Pic is too blurry and your hand is covering some parts. I just googled thinning on sides and apparently it happens to some balding men where they lose hair on the sides and nape too. But can you send a better pic of your hairline?

Pic is too blurry and your hand is covering some parts. I just googled thinning on sides and apparently it happens to some balding men where they lose hair on the sides and nape too. But can you send a better pic of your hairline?
20200918 210540
is this better