Project: HARMONY, what is that shit who no one can explain but everyone can see?

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
So i will be working in a project to finally make a guide on Harmony, the first from PSL era.

We know about ratios and etc, but them dont explain harmony. I suppose harmony is related to the SHAPE of the main features(eyes,nose,mouth).

I will write off all the eye shapes, nose shapes and mouth shapes.
Then i will write off all the upper third shappes, middle third shapes and lower third shapes.

And i will use my 146 IQ to give a definitely guide on how to acess harmony(even though u cant drastically change the shape of eyes/mouth and nose.)

Who wants to join.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 2012, Primmi and 8 others
There are already multiple in lookism. It's just proportions.

And i will use my 146 IQ to give a definitely guide on how to acess harmony(even though u cant drastically change the shape of eyes/mouth and nose.)
:lul: :lul: @cocainecowboy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2933
He has good everything except lower third and ipd lol

long midfacer, cuck eyes, point nose, NO ZYGOS, NCT eyebrows, do u even looksmax?

long midfacer, cuck eyes, point nose, NO ZYGOS, NCT eyebrows, do u even looksmax?
I meant to say fwhr. Hsi midface would be improved with a better ipd. He's attractive because he's above 5psl and a celebrity. Don't cope my negro

no. harmony is not the “shape of features” jfl. it’s how the features flow together and also pheno. it’s the reason why you don’t need a chiseled jaw and hunter eyes to be 6PSL. it’s how your nose looks in relationship to your browridge which looks to your forehead. and how your jaw is in relative flow to your cheekbones and bizygomatic width.

philtrum:chin ratio, ipd, jaw:forehead size, nose:lips ratio. those are just the starters. you can have square jaw, hunter eyes, sharp nose, and still look “off”. that’s why surgery is cope in some cases. your features need to be HARMONIOUS and blend together. it’s not necessarily good when one feature draws a lot of attention. that’s why cole sprouse is attractive, young leo, chico, etc. no failos, no more halos, just flowing features which create an attractive face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 2745 and 14 others
I meant to say fwhr. Hsi midface would be improved with a better ipd. He's attractive because he's above 5psl and a celebrity. Don't cope my negro

He is atractive because he has HARMONY. HARMONY > PROPORTIONS.

i want to know too what harmony is exactly. but don't believe anyone can define it with 100/100 of scientifical certainty, or he should get a nobel prize.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: madmax and Deleted member 2205
no. harmony is not the “shape of features” jfl. it’s how the features flow together and also pheno. it’s the reason why you don’t need a chiseled jaw and hunter eyes to be 6PSL. it’s how your nose looks in relationship to your browridge which looks to your forehead. and how your jaw is in relative flow to your cheekbones and bizygomatic width.

philtrum:chin ratio, ipd, jaw:forehead size, nose:lips ratio. those are just the starters. you can have square jaw, hunter eyes, sharp nose, and still look “off”. that’s why surgery is cope in some cases. your features need to be HARMONIOUS and blend together. it’s not necessarily good when one feature draws a lot of attention. that’s why cole sprouse is attractive, young leo, chico, etc. no failos, no more halos, just flowing features which create an attractive face.

JFL AT YOU, the shape will set the flow. We(me ofc HIGH IQ) will find the shapes and how they act together.

He is atractive because he has HARMONY. HARMONY > PROPORTIONS.
Proportions are harmony. You're literally saying harmony > harmony.

Just lol at your faulty logic. I wouldn't be surprised if your IQ was well into the double digits tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
So i will be working in a project to finally make a guide on Harmony, the first from PSL era.

We know about ratios and etc, but them dont explain harmony. I suppose harmony is related to the SHAPE of the main features(eyes,nose,mouth).

Then i will write off all the upper third shappes, middle third shapes and lower third shapes.

Who wants to join.
i gotchu

Just lol at your faulty logic. I wouldn't be surprised if your IQ was well into the double digits tbh

Proportion are not harmony.

phenotype (how your features fit it
how your % of masc and fem features go together
ratios
coloring
how your flaws offset each other
averageness

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist and Deleted member 2846

I think he’s just trolling about his iq and uses it to get other people’s skin. he’s obviously not 146 or anywhere near it. i would guess his iq is 90ish.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Proportion are not harmony.
Literally just explained to you why it is, but like the low IQ autist you are, keep replying with no evidence

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2846
This is the best pheno (ideal shapes of everything)

IMG 20191011 173356

not sure if he is very attractive here tough

I think he’s just trolling about his iq and uses it to get other people’s skin. he’s obviously not 146 or anywhere near it. i would guess his iq is 90ish.

U wish u were smart my friend, u wish.

Proportions didnt explain harmony, period.
Most agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
i want to know too what harmony is exactly. but don't believe anyone can define it with 100/100 of scientifical certainty, or he should get a nobel prize.
It's fucking simple. It's literally just proportions. You aspies are treating it as if it's the holy grail jfl.

Also welcome back

Most agree
Most as in who exactly?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

not sure if he is very attractive here tough

Most agree
proportions and harmony go together wydm.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2933 and 1 other person
the pic won't loaded it is what it is. but it's basically the first pic of gosling in google images

harmony is proportion + feature type

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
What is harmony Mr'IQ?
i would obviously need pics to show u but it’s proportions and how well your features look. it’s the reason why 4psl guys will never be above 5.5psl wit full looksmaxxing.

It's fucking simple. It's literally just proportions. You aspies are treating it as if it's the holy grail jfl.

Also welcome back

Most as in who exactly?

Ryan gosling proportions are shit.
i would obviously need pics to show u but it’s proportions and how well your features look. it’s the reason why 4psl guys will never be above 5.5psl wit full looksmaxxing.

How well, mathematically the features look good? Which type of features?

U know shit and cant explain shit

there’s math in beauty. look it up. there’s a reason why someone looks “off” IRL. measure their features and shit and they’ll be a lot different than average. like how your long your nose bridge in compared to the rest of your face. some people have long nose bridges and look off. or long midfaces.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and Deleted member 2621
You can really have the proportions of Barrett and still looks like shit.
What is harmony Mr'IQ?

feature type yes.

Thats what i will discover.

I think, a harmony face will be fucked by a other tip of nose, but when you say about features really makes sense, like this type of mouth

58409796 177606659858087 8946997170310244729 n

IMG 20191011 173356

RR

You can have the exactly proportions of the mouth of Richard or Elias, but the shape (format) can be shit, so will not looks aesthetic, also if all of them get morphed with other tip of mouth will look strange, so is probably pheno.

• +1

I think, a harmony face will be fucked by a other tip of nose, but when you say about features really makes sense, like this type of mouth

View attachment 132766

View attachment 132767

View attachment 132768

You can have the exactly proportions of the mouth of Richard or Elias, but the shape (format) can be shit, so will not looks aesthetic, also if all of them get morphed with other tip of mouth will look strange, so is probably pheno.
i.e it only looks good because it’s on them. and they have features that balance it out.

there’s math in beauty. look it up. there’s a reason why someone looks “off” IRL. measure their features and shit and they’ll be a lot different than average. like how your long your nose bridge in compared to the rest of your face. some people have long nose bridges and look off. or long midfaces.

You didnt explain nothing. U only said what we know. No "How" here.

View attachment 132766

View attachment 132767

View attachment 132768

They are low IQ its pointless. They think, 1.0 midface its enough to make someone beautiful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

Who wants to join.
Everyone flexing with a high Iq just doesn't grasp the fluid concept of Iq smh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2846
RATIOS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
What is harmony Mr'IQ?

feature type yes.

Thats what i will discover.
I love how you said most agree that harmony isn't proportions but everyone is disagreeing lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2846

Also lol at this autism. You haven't fucking explained a single thing from your side. Below sea level IQ.
Quote them.
How are you this fucking stupid?

harmony is proportion + feature type
Literally all the eople I qouted are arguing against you. Do you actually have a mental impairment?

• JFL
Skin, Hair, Coloring, Eye area, Nose and mouth

Also lol at this autism. You haven't fucking explained a single thing from your side. Below sea level IQ.

How are you this fucking stupid?

Literally all the eople I qouted are arguing against you. Do you actually have a mental impairment?

One people u quoted agreed with me.

The other is low IQ and couldnt explain the feature part and the other just said ratios. Everyone knows that ratios dont make a good face necessary.

My project is to explain HARMONY: Which in my point is, shape of eye, mouth and nose will set the ratios u need.

You couldnt explain your part, therefore, here i am.

basically the word should be abandoned .

any other thing is that status halo effects users here too not just women. ryan gosling looks like shit yet I heard some cunt saying he has harmony

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2846

The other is low IQ and couldnt explain the feature part and the other just said ratios. Everyone knows that ratios dont make a good face necessary.

My project is to explain HARMONY: Which in my point is, shape of eye, mouth and nose will set the ratios u need.

That's literally what I was saying you turbo autist

giphy.gif