Project: HARMONY, what is that shit who no one can explain but everyone can see?

So nose shape and eye shape don't fit into proportions? This whole thread is a joke. You just argued autistically jsut to agree with me in the end. Just lol at you claiming 140iq when you don't even understand basic vocabulary.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
So nose shape and eye shape don't fit into proportions? This whole thread is a joke. You just argued autistically jsut to agree with me in the end. Just lol at you claiming 140iq when you don't even understand basic vocabulary.

Proportions is position.

noun
plural noun: proportions
  1. a part, share, or number considered in comparative relation to a whole.
    "the proportion of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere is rising"

Shit IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Proportions is position.

noun
plural noun: proportions
  1. a part, share, or number considered in comparative relation to a whole.
    "the proportion of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere is rising"

Shit IQ
Giga autism. Just lol at you pulling up the definition of the wordwhen I could do the same exact thing.

dimensions; size.
"the room, despite its ample proportions, seemed too small for him"

why are you claiming triple digit IQ when you literally cannot understand basic English buddy?

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2933
Giga autism. Just lol at you pulling up the definition of the wordwhen I could do the same exact thing.

dimensions; size.
"the room, despite its ample proportions, seemed too small for him"

why are you claiming triple digit IQ when you literally cannot understand basic English buddy?

My friendo... My friendo...

Theory:

A shape of an eye will look better or worse according to its IPD.
A shape of a nose will look better or worse according to the tilt of the eye.
etc etc etc

Do i need to draw or that thing u got inside your cranium is pure carcinoma?

• +1
My friendo... My friendo...

Theory:

A shape of an eye will look better or worse according to its IPD.
A shape of a nose will look better or worse according to the tilt of the eye.
etc etc etc

Do i need to draw or that thing u got inside your cranium is pure carcinoma?
Keep crying faggot. I also said multiple times that I support @PrettyBoyMaxxing 's definition of it and his clearly stated th concept of shape.

Your argument is retarded.
Lol at your psuedointellect. Using a big boy word won't prove you have high IQ. Try not being retarded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 2846
Keep crying faggot. I also said multiple times that I support @PrettyBoyMaxxing 's definition of it and his clearly stated th concept of shape.

Your argument is retarded.
Lol at your psuedointellect. Using a big boy word won't prove you have high IQ. Try not being retarded.

Doesnt matter what u and him support.

If u cant explain me why gosling has harmony other than shouting "ProPORtiOns". Stay out of my way, this is a job for ppl with triple digit IQ.

Doesnt matter what u and him support.

If u cant explain me why gosling has harmony other than shouting "ProPORtiOns". Stay out of my way, this is a job for ppl with triple digit IQ.
I legit want to think you’re trolling but you legitimately think getting an earlobe detachment surgery will add 0.5psl so Idk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 2205
I legit want to think you’re trolling but you legitimately think getting an earlobe detachment surgery will add 0.5psl so Idk
U lost the point of the thread. I won

• +1
1570243918517-png.127759

IMO the number one determinant of harmony is is having a lack of irregularities or failos. Nothing looks off about your face. No fucked up proportions or oddly shaped features or bad skin. Throw in some dimorphism (height, broad shoulders, brow ridge, thick neck, robust lower third) and you have a sexually attractive male.

Thats why I think this computer generated image posted above is pretty much the ideal male.

Obviously phenotype plays a role too. There are some guys that look weird to me but women still find them attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2846
1570243918517-png.127759

IMO the number one determinant of harmony is is having a lack of irregularities or failos. Nothing looks off about your face. No fucked up proportions or oddly shaped features or bad skin. Throw in some dimorphism (height, broad shoulders, brow ridge, thick neck, robust lower third) and you have a sexually attractive male.

Thats why I think this computer generated image posted above is pretty much the ideal male.

Obviously phenotype plays a role too. There are some guys that look weird to me but women still find them attractive.

Give him a cuck eye

1570243918517-png.127759

Here’s a quick sketch I made to illustrate the types of guys women like and which categories are
attractive.
4E20458F D774 4A69 A3E6 9A5792F77F36

The closer you are to “Ideal” the better. There’s offshoots of Chad and Prettyboy phenos which I drew and there’s even more that I coulda added which would have been even further from the ones I drew.

Harmony is actually just averageness and symmetry. So no extreme features that deviate from the middle.

@headsupdisplay measured each feature of the most attractive people

Database of human faces

There is an ideal range for ipd, ideal range for chin height(45-50mm), ideal mouth width and so on...

Every feature should be judged independently

If you have attractive eyes, your eyes would look good on anyone. Period.

Put an incel with chicos eyes. Now the reason why he may not be good looking is not because of the eyes which don't "blend" with the other features, it's because the incel has so many other failos that needs addressing. So let's say we gave him an ideal hairline, then jaw and chin, then nose, zygos, etc... Slowly you start to approach the ideal male.

@PrettyBoyMaxxing implies that a certain feature could be a positive on one person but a negative on another... but then by that logic, looks cannot be objective and there's no point in looksmaxing.

No facial feature is dependent on any other.

And that's why ratios like Fwhr are pointless.
Yes wide faces are good, but you don't know if that's due to the midface height or bizygomatic distance

Simple example, take the ideal for the female body. Ratio of 0.72 and measurements of 36-26-36

It makes a lot more sense to speak in measurements than in ratios which just so happened to be 0.72. What if some ogre had 72-52-72? Who has the ideal body then?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2846
I have to agree with @PrettyBoyMaxxing about the Harmony part. Hmm, I started to morph my pics and once I morphed my nose which is my main ‘failo’ I didn’t look good, it instantly looked plastic af. I don’t know but everything that I morph makes it instantly lose the harmony, so that’s why I don’t think surgery will makes me a tons better. I’m 5/10 btw. That’s why I suggest everyone to morph yourself for a long period of time before going right to procedures, it can fuck up the harmony you already have if you are at least a 4/10. You need to reach the point where your harmony comes from, maybe your ‘failo’fits your shape and if you touch it the wrong way it instantly fucks you.

• +1
I have to agree with @PrettyBoyMaxxing about the Harmony part. Hmm, I started to morph my pics and once I morphed my nose which is my main ‘failo’ I didn’t look good, it instantly looked plastic af. I don’t know but everything that I morph makes it instantly lose the harmony, so that’s why I don’t think surgery will makes me a tons better. I’m 5/10 btw. That’s why I suggest everyone to morph yourself for a long period of time before going right to procedures, it can fuck up the harmony you already have if you are at least a 4/10. You need to reach the point where your harmony comes from, maybe your ‘failo’fits your shape and if you touch it the wrong way it instantly fucks you.

I disagree, did u just reduce the width or u changed the shape?

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin
i have harmony, but ugly

Shit project, just get surgeries and find a mediocre gf

I disagree, did u just reduce the width or u changed the shape?
I have that big nose that when you smile it fucks your entire face lol, the typical negroid shape I think. But I don’t think my nose is ugly it’s just the width, I did reduced it and put more volume in my chin. I’m not that good in morphs btw, I can be doing shit job who knows.

• +1
I have that big nose that when you smile it fucks your entire face lol, the typical negroid shape I think. But I don’t think my nose is ugly it’s just the width, I did reduced it and put more volume in my chin. I’m not that good in morphs btw, I can be doing shit job who knows.

I know your nose, as far as i remember he is not up turned like mine, the ideal nose SHAPE for negros would be this.

crying-black-guy-quickmeme-49608633.png

Regardless of the width.

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin
I know your nose, as far as i remember he is not up turned like mine, the ideal nose SHAPE for negros would be this.

crying-black-guy-quickmeme-49608633.png

Regardless of the width.
I’ll try to morph for that shape.

Proportions are part of Hermony wut

ye but i think the shape of features will work according to some proportions.

ye but i think the shape of features will work according to some proportions.
Well obviously if your features are absolutely shit aka cuck eyes bad mouth etc, you won't look good even with harmony.
But good features and harmony makes a Chad

Well obviously if your features are absolutely shit aka cuck eyes bad mouth etc, you won't look good even with harmony.
But good features and harmony makes a Chad

ryan gosling does look good with cuck eyes

ryan gosling does look good with cuck eyes
Ryan gosling looks alright and gets halo from status.
Plus he looks really good in motion(blade runner 2049 a good example)