Proof mewing doesn’t work (and isn’t sufficient enough on its own)

Jesus christ what is that delete this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noorwoodinfinite, SubhumanCurrycel, 000 and 3 others
wtf
imagine kissing that

• JFL
Reactions: Salience and SoyGune
fucking disgusting delete thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman trash, Mongrelcel, SoyGune and 1 other person
Images 12

Show me a chronic mouth breather since childhood who turned out to be chad with small midface or shut the fuck up, low iq thread tbh .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 6403 and 5 others

its all about the infant nutrition

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman trash and Deleted member 9511
Show actual proof not just some pics or SHUT THE FUCK UP , MY FAMILY IS COMPACT MIDFACE TIER AND ME THE ONLY MOUTH BREATHER HAS IT LONGER .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Salience, SPFromNY914 and SoyGune
View attachment 672356
Show me a chronic mouth breather since childhood who turned out to be chad with small midface or shut the fuck up, low iq thread tbh .
mouthbreathing will fuck you up 100% if you deny it you're absolutely retarded the question is whether mewing will result in any benefit or nosebreathing will suffice

"just mouthbreath goyim it doesnt matter"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wasted, SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 6403
Show actual proof not just some pics or SHUT THE FUCK UP , MY FAMILY IS COMPACT MIDFACE TIER AND ME THE ONLY MOUTH BREATHER HAS IT LONGER .
same bruh these retards are just too lazy to keep their tongue on the top of their mouth

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 6403
same bruh these retards are just too lazy to keep their tongue on the top of their mouth
Indeed I have no idea why this debate still rages on. We aren't discussing whether 10k surgery is cope we're discussing whether minor lifestyle adjustement is. Just mew it won't hurt you .

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
I would give you negative rep if i could. I can't fanthom the amount of hours and time you waste to find this videos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, SubhumanCurrycel and KrissKross
she's literally pulling her tongue back into her throat u inbred mouth breather. jfl

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 4416, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
No wonder she has to have braces on both arches because her tongue can't compete with the pressure of the lips and cheeks

Fucking autist