PROOF MEWING WORKS (LESS THAN 4 MONTHS PROGRESS)

Humans_Are_Robots

Humans_Are_Robots

The brutal truth
Here's for the people not believing mewing actually works.

With only a bit less than 4 months of mewing, I got obvious results that you can't disagree with.

Keep telling yourself otherwise, but I am happy knowing mewing has helped my jaw look more prominent and forwardgrown.

Still subhuman forward head posture.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Autist, Ropemaxing and 1 other person
Nice! Try to fix your posture though.

Yeah I know it looks bad, I have just gotten so used to bringing my head forward because sitting down 24/7

*EDIT* It's not as bad now, I just tried to mimic the same head and neck position as in my old pics.

Last edited:
whats your age

nice progress, gives hope to all of us that there is a road to ascension

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Humans_Are_Robots
literally no difference other than you got a haircut and you are smiling in the after pic, smiling makes your chin come out further.

stop coping, mewing doesnt work unless you do it when you are a child.

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63, Phad, Soontm and 6 others
literally no difference other than you got a haircut and you are smiling in the after pic, smiling makes your chin come out further.

HAHAHA, if you can't see, I was smiling in the first pic, that's how I looked when smiling dumbass
whats your age

Looks like he's jutting slightly, but I am seeing a ramus line shift, could be difference in body fat percentage though. We'd need xrays before and after to confirm that this is a legitimate result.

Yeah he is smile frauding and tilting his head backward. I can see why bones in the face would move better if growth was occurring but gains are possible well into adulthood, I've been spamming the same study for months so if you want it just beg to papa.

• +1
Reactions: FiveFourManlet and androidcel
HAHAHA, if you can't see, I was smiling in the first pic, that's how I looked when smiling dumbass

when did you stop growing/finish puberty?

also were you hard mewing the entire time?

Literally no difference, why do people feel the need to post false progress pics? I tilted your pics side by side so your head is on the same level, its the same except you tilt your head a bit more to the side on your progress pic. Stop lying to yourself man but keep on mewing, its a nice cope. Smh guess Ill have to drop the truthpill about mewing soon
Fag

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, Phad and 8 others
I have identical twin brothers, one whos been mewing since around year and one who isnt. The results are quite interesting tbh

when did you stop growing/finish puberty?

also were you hard mewing the entire time?

I don't think I quite stopped growing yet, haven't measured my length for a while but have heard from others that I look taller than 6 months back, I was pretty late in puberty though.

If you mean by "hardmewing" as constantly pushing my tongue hard against my palate, I guess yes and no. I try to push it all the time but otherwise, it's just resting on top.

hard mewing?
He started to cry when I explained him to use more preasure (lol at this), but yeah sometimes he hardmewed

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Just looks like you lost fat under you chin

I don't think I quite stopped growing yet, haven't measured my length for a while but have heard from others that I look taller than 6 months back, I was pretty late in puberty though.

explains everything

Mewing works! LESS THAN FOUR HOURS PROGRESS

JK Nice job bro

• +1
Reactions: BLEG PERSON and FiveFourManlet
Mewings kids are desperate for gains , cope is literally going out of control , makes me laught when i remember that thegreatworks forum is full of normies like OP , writing 1K sentences for describe progress but 0 PICS not even whorth reading anymore

Guy is exactly the same how can you fool yourself at this level?

Just looks like you lost fat under you chin

thats just raising the fat from raising the tongue.

also OP, how did you straight hair max?

thats just raising the fat from raising the tongue.

also OP, how did you straight hair max?

Idk, my hair is only curly when it's really long. When it's short it's pretty straight.

ZERO difference. Maybe lost a bit of fat/water because you unknowingly reduced calories for a few days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
No way of seeing if actual change has accured. + mewing doesn't work with forward head posture.

Mewing should be for health benefits not aesthetics really

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466
Lips look more balanced