Proof mewing works, naysayers GTFIH

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
Jfl if you’ve fallen victim to (((their))) lie that your elongated recessed subhuman faces are genetic and that mewing is cope.

There’s tons of more shit out there but I don’t really have the time to collect it so just do us all a favour and research.

Weston Price studies proved a link between modern diet / lifestyle with malocclusion and sleep apnea.
https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/abcs-of-nutrition/principles-of-healthy-diets-2/

Tribal neck stretching and many other forms of force upon the body are proven to create changes in bone growth.
https://www.urbo.com/content/the-ancient-tradition-of-neck-elongation-explained/

Wolff’s Law. If there is ANY force on a bone, it will alter the anatomical structure in some way.
https://www.britannica.com/science/bone-anatomy/Types-of-bone-formation#ref470946

The development of the ramus is positively correlated to masseter hypertrophy
https://looksmax.org/threads/masset...th-positively.3779/#lg=attachment3724&slide=0

Experiments done on monkeys by blocking nasal passages to force mouth breathing resulted in elongated faces, crooked teeth as well as a smaller airway.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/6939331/

External forces such as thumb sucking lead to bite misalignment.
http://www.dentistryforchildrennw.com/treatment/thumb-sucking-and-your-child-s-teeth

Improper head posture positively correlates with malocclusion
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9926635/

Breastfeeding and the role of tongue posture

http://www.brianpalmerdds.com/pdf/adsm_section_c.pdf

Case studies in children
https://orthodontichealth.co.uk/cases/?load_page=2

Orthodontics damages faces (aka brace rape)

https://johnmeworthotropics.co.uk/crooked-teeth/can-orthodontics-

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, GrewWrong, Nibba and 3 others
479.jpg

Jfl if you’ve fallen victim to (((their))) lie that your elongated recessed subhuman faces are genetic and that mewing is cope.

There’s tons of more shit out there but I don’t really have the time to collect it so just do us all a favour and research.

Weston Price studies proved a link between modern diet / lifestyle with malocclusion and sleep apnea.
https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/abcs-of-nutrition/principles-of-healthy-diets-2/

Tribal neck stretching and many other forms of force upon the body are proven to create changes in bone growth.
https://www.urbo.com/content/the-ancient-tradition-of-neck-elongation-explained/

Wolff’s Law. If there is ANY force on a bone, it will alter the anatomical structure in some way.
https://www.britannica.com/science/bone-anatomy/Types-of-bone-formation#ref470946

https://looksmax.org/threads/masset...th-positively.3779/#lg=attachment3724&slide=0

Experiments done on monkeys by blocking nasal passages to force mouth breathing resulted in elongated faces, crooked teeth as well as a smaller airway.

http://www.dentistryforchildrennw.com/treatment/thumb-sucking-and-your-child-s-teeth

Case studies in children

There is a genetic component just like theres a genetic component with almost all of human biology but to deny environmental factors is ignorant, especially for facial shape. My teeth were absolutely fucked when I was younger lol.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and mojopin
There is a genetic component just like theres a genetic component with almost all of human biology but to deny environmental factors is ignorant, especially for facial shape. My teeth were absolutely fucked when I was younger lol.
My dad was an ultra chad when he was younger with perfect straight teeth but he had his nose broken three times and has developed pretty crooked lower teeth since

show me one legit before and after of a 20+ year old male

He wasn't 20 when he started mewing IIRC?
No he started at 16 I believe but is 22 now but I’m no denying that if you start mewing when you’re “fully developed” you won’t go from incel to model. They’d still improve dramatically nonetheless.
you are so low IQ it is unbelievable. he just lost fat and got a slight pump from chewing, his jaw was wide enough from the beginning. not to mention the difference in lighting.
Bro stop trying to pull out the low IQ card. Sure the lighting is different but you have to be delusional if you think it’s just from masseter hypertrophy and fat loss. Cheeks hollow out from correct swallowing and if you read the studies you’d see that chewing develops the ramus BONE at any age. His teeth straightened out too in other photos too. The reason Mike Mew has mostly worked with children and young teenagers in the past is that the bone is much more malleable and as a result of growth you can guide facial growth. Mewing is only now being heard of so of course there are going to be few people out their if any who have seen an insane change post twenty as that’s illogical, maybe give it a few years. Can you prevent craniofacial distrophy? Absolutely. Can you fix extreme craniofacial distrophy in adults? Probably in the future but to what fully I don’t know. Unlike you clearly I prefer to follow science and am open to the idea that the reason I am not perfectly beautiful is in some ways related to improper posture/diet etc.

Last edited:
you are so low IQ it is unbelievable. he just lost fat and got a slight pump from chewing, his jaw was wide enough from the beginning. not to mention the difference in lighting.
Yeah, I guess this is true, pretty much every "mewing works" proof I saw could've been explained by simple weight loss.
There really isn't enough proof to support mewing but you don't lose anything from mewing either, so it's always worth a go.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and justanothergymcell
Just stop mewing If youre doing it to look better. You should do it for your own health ngl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Ropemaxing and mojopin
So you guys are just gonna stick to the pics he posted about astro sky and forget about the actual evidence in the original post?
Mouthbreathing causes damage to the face in development years, but that doesn't mean if you mewed you were gonna be a male model, mewing from a young age is only guaranteed to hel pyou reach your genetic potential and that's genetic, so if your dad and mom both have long faces (not recessed just long) then you're gonna have a long face most likely

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
All those studies and articles and even your sample photo "proof" are a good start, but still, I think what we want to see is a study or at least compilation of anecdotes that follow the below criteria:

1. A large sample collection of normal weight males with clear before/after photos in the same location and lighting and with the same haircut, facial hair, glasses (if applicable) showing clear results from standard frontal, profile, and 3/4 views.
2. BMI, weight, and other relevant health indicators to be taken before, during, and after the length of the study.
3. 3D CT Scans/Xrays of the skull before and after
4. Controlled 3rd party factors (as much as possible)
- ie, no strict diet or gym regime to be followed by any participants
- no other procedures or dental adjustments

As of now, this doesn't exist. All we have are random anecdotes with a single before/after picture of guys who were doing other looksmaxing things during the same time period. Maybe this convinces some people, but it doesn't convince me.

Yet, in the end I still agree with VST that it doesn't hurt to try it, since it is pretty low effort and is completely free. I am in the middle of getting jaw surgery consultations and will be trying this in a meantime (without high expectations) since it will take me several months to decide and research a surgeon, but I have a feeling it won't give the result I want. I would love to eat my words and come back here in 6 months and say how mewing/chewing stopped me from needing to get jaw surgery, but I doubt it will happen.

• +1
So you guys are just gonna stick to the pics he posted about astro sky and forget about the actual evidence in the original post?
Mouthbreathing causes damage to the face in development years, but that doesn't mean if you mewed you were gonna be a male model, mewing from a young age is only guaranteed to hel pyou reach your genetic potential and that's genetic, so if your dad and mom both have long faces (not recessed just long) then you're gonna have a long face most likely

Why does everyone presume that "your parents" are some kind of window into your genetic potential? They likely suffered from similar developmental challenges to yours and hence they too fell short of their genetic potential.

I hear this all the time: "my dad had a receding jaw as well so it must be genetic." Is it not possible that the father mouth breathed as well? Perhaps what's genetic, is being prone to allergies. Or perhaps there is an attitude that is passed from generation to generation. Take the case of a mouth breathing kid with bad allergies that his parents did nothing about. Perhaps their parents had a similar attitude to their allergies, and hence they have poor skull development too. Compare it to the case of a mouth breathing kid with bad allergies that the parents were pro-active about. Instead of just thinking "well little Johnny seems to be one of those snotty little fucks who's always breathing through his mouth," they decided to take him to the doctor, who in turn diagnosed the allergies and gave them a list of changes they had to make. Before you know it, the pro-active parents have torn up all the carpets at home and gotten rid of the cat and little Johnny's allergies have cleared right up and his maxilla is charging forward into Chadsville.
All those studies and articles and even your sample photo "proof" are a good start, but still, I think what we want to see is a study or at least compilation of anecdotes that follow the below criteria:

1. A large sample collection of normal weight males with clear before/after photos in the same location and lighting and with the same haircut, facial hair, glasses (if applicable) showing clear results from standard frontal, profile, and 3/4 views.
2. BMI, weight, and other relevant health indicators to be taken before, during, and after the length of the study.

As of now, this doesn't exist. All we have are random anecdotes with a single before/after picture of guys who were doing other looksmaxing things during the same time period. Maybe this convinces some people, but it doesn't convince me.

Yet, in the end I still agree with VST that it doesn't hurt to try it, since it is pretty low effort and is completely free. I am in the middle of getting jaw surgery consultations and will be trying this in a meantime (without high expectations) since it will take me several months to decide and research a surgeon, but I have a feeling it won't give the result I want. I would love to eat my words and come back here in 6 months and say how mewing/chewing stopped me from needing to get jaw surgery, but I doubt it will happen.

I agree, most of the mewing "results" you see are horribly unscientific. And then on top of that, you have the fact that people probably aren't as good as they think they are at analyzing photographic evidence objectively. I frequently hear people make observations about before/after photos that clearly aren't the case. Angles, distances etc.

Last edited:
  • +1

First of all the photo of Astro wasn’t used as “proof”, the case studies and identical twin study is proof that mewing works in children/early teens and that mewing should be considered a greater alternative to braces. Btw did you know that dentists are obliged to tell patients of risk of facial damage as a result of braces. It is also why teeth extractions are no longer custom.
A604F716 EC68 4249 8347 DF8577C90149

Furthermore, I doubt @FaceandHFD read into the studies of Weston Price in which he discovered the absence of malocclusion in indigenous tribes, noting that they all shared a diet based upon animal products, which is also noticeably harder than the “modern-diet”. In his entire life’s work he continued to study the family line of the indigenous tribes upon immigration into society and found that they developed previously non-existent malocclusion and narrow airways. As I’m sure you are aware, this cannot be genetic. Still to this day indigenous tribes continue to be the only people with consistent forward growth and wide dental arches, concluded by Weston Price to be as a result of diet. This is not to say that hard foods developed the bone as Mike Mew suggests but that it could very well be influenced by that as well as the bioavailability of nutrients in their diet. As humans, we are inherently attracted to healthier faces, thus why forward growth and wider arches are linked to beauty.
B315542E AF2C 45D1 B61B 48536F69DAB6

I then posted an article of tribal neck stretching. There are many other forms of developmental impact such as Chinese women wearing painfully small shoes to not develop them. Or shaolin monks hitting their children’s hands on rocks from a young age to develop thicker, stronger hands. If you apply Wollf’s law, it is therefore scientifically clear that the development of facial form can be heavily influenced by internal of external forces. When someone mouth-breathes, an external force is applied on the cheeks, narrowing ever so slightly the dental arch.

Logically follows the animal studies of the 70s, in which silicone plugs were put up monkey’s noses to force mouth breathing. This study also is solid proof that mouthbreathing leads to elongated faces, crooked teeth and a narrower palate.

Moving on, I shared a study which shows that masseter hypertrophy is directly correlated to a developed ramus. Remember earlier when I said children’s hands are hit on rocks to thicken the bone and develop them? The same applies here. If you go to the gym, you may know that over many years of lifting, joints remould and bone density increases, much like what is exhibited through chewing. This at least proves the chewing aspect of mewing to work.

It is accepted in orthodontics that thumb sucking and other malhabits can lead to maloclusion and bite misalignement. If you want to argue that mewing does not fix anything, then okay, but then you must accept that correct posture can prevent such issues.

Despite this the many case studies of children and early teens on the orthotropics site prove that this can be reversed consistently. If it was not consistent they could be sued a lot of money so legally it makes sense that they are only now working with adults as their knowledge and techniques are improved. Previously why would they risk working with adults?

I do agree with you that ideally a study like the one you proposed would be amazing. Will it ever happen I don’t know, but Orthotropics is an independent branch so it may be a long time before they have funding for such a study.

There’s so many other studies out there, but I guess it’s like evolution in that it can never be “proven”.
First of all the photo of Astro wasn’t used as “proof”, the case studies and identical twin study is proof that mewing works in children/early teens and that mewing should be considered a greater alternative to braces. Btw did you know that dentists are obliged to tell patients of risk of facial damage as a result of braces. It is also why teeth extractions are no longer custom.
A604F716 EC68 4249 8347 DF8577C90149

Furthermore, I doubt @FaceandHFD read into the studies of Weston Price in which he discovered the absence of malocclusion in indigenous tribes, noting that they all shared a diet based upon animal products, which is also noticeably harder than the “modern-diet”. In his entire life’s work he continued to study the family line of the indigenous tribes upon immigration into society and found that they developed previously non-existent malocclusion and narrow airways. As I’m sure you are aware, this cannot be genetic. Still to this day indigenous tribes continue to be the only people with consistent forward growth and wide dental arches, concluded by Weston Price to be as a result of diet. This is not to say that hard foods developed the bone as Mike Mew suggests but that it could very well be influenced by that as well as the bioavailability of nutrients in their diet. As humans, we are inherently attracted to healthier faces, thus why forward growth and wider arches are linked to beauty.
B315542E AF2C 45D1 B61B 48536F69DAB6

I then posted an article of tribal neck stretching. There are many other forms of developmental impact such as Chinese women wearing painfully small shoes to not develop them. Or shaolin monks hitting their children’s hands on rocks from a young age to develop thicker, stronger hands. If you apply Wollf’s law, it is therefore scientifically clear that the development of facial form can be heavily influenced by internal of external forces. When someone mouth-breathes, an external force is applied on the cheeks, narrowing ever so slightly the dental arch.

Logically follows the animal studies of the 70s, in which silicone plugs were put up monkey’s noses to force mouth breathing. This study also is solid proof that mouthbreathing leads to elongated faces, crooked teeth and a narrower palate.

Moving on, I shared a study which shows that masseter hypertrophy is directly correlated to a developed ramus. Remember earlier when I said children’s hands are hit on rocks to thicken the bone and develop them? The same applies here. If you go to the gym, you may know that over many years of lifting, joints remould and bone density increases, much like what is exhibited through chewing. This at least proves the chewing aspect of mewing to work.

It is accepted in orthodontics that thumb sucking and other malhabits can lead to maloclusion and bite misalignement. If you want to argue that mewing does not fix anything, then okay, but then you must accept that correct posture can prevent such issues.

Despite this the many case studies of children and early teens on the orthotropics site prove that this can be reversed consistently. If it was not consistent they could be sued a lot of money so legally it makes sense that they are only now working with adults as their knowledge and techniques are improved. Previously why would they risk working with adults?

I do agree with you that ideally a study like the one you proposed would be amazing. Will it ever happen I don’t know, but Orthotropics is an independent branch so it may be a long time before they have funding for such a study.

There’s so many other studies out there, but I guess it’s like evolution in that it can never be “proven”.
@VST

Are you suggesting I could get a developed brow ridge if I started punching my head like an autistic kid?

• +1
I have been mewing for several months and I can say that I've seen some real improvements. My jaw is still recessed, but not as recessed at it was before. My jaw growth is now on the low end of average.

i am chad thanks to mewing can post progress pics

Are you suggesting I could get a developed brow ridge if I started punching my head like an autistic kid?
Not before the brain damage gets to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466
You can't have a good face if you are a fatcel tbh, losing weight makes you increase HGH and T which are 2 crucial things in order to modify your face.

So everyone who loses weight will always improve his face, you could say "their bones are just more noticiable" and that would be truth but not enterely.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and mojopin
wHNDfdH.jpg
1J1xEef.jpg

i was 5'11 150 in first pic

just had lots of natural face fat

second pic last night 6'1-6'2 135-136
Tbh I can’t really see change but maybe that’s because you censored the before

wHNDfdH.jpg
1J1xEef.jpg

i was 5'11 150 in first pic

just had lots of natural face fat

second pic last night 6'1-6'2 135-136
Train your neck and gymcel you are too skinny.

Train your neck and gymcel you are too skinny.
gymcelling is pointles......s

i did it last yr then stopped

i felt overly judged by the women in the gym

they would look at me
Tbh I can’t really see change but maybe that’s because you censored the before
i did it bc its school pic

i dont want ppl from school saying

"hi ray :3 wanna have anal"

Just stop mewing If youre doing it to look better. You should do it for your own health ngl
Pretty much. I'm sure you could change your facial structure with a ridiculous amount of pressure every minute of the day, but what you're really going to see is improved inside of the mouth to give you more space to breathe, easier to breathe through nose, and hopefully as a result better and more consecutive sleep. (At least, after several months of mewing, I tend to stay asleep for longer than before)

If I see facial gains, it's most likely going to be from muscles gained (though you shouldn't clench your jaw). Either way, just mew.
gymcelling is pointles......s

i did it last yr then stopped

i felt overly judged by the women in the gym

they would look at me

i did it bc its school pic

i dont want ppl from school saying

"hi ray :3 wanna have anal"
You're 135 pounds at 6'0-6'1 dude. That's medically underweight. It's time to gymcel. It's by far the biggest looksmax you could do at the moment. If you just get 20-30 pounds of lean mass you'll boost your SMV by at least 2 points, which is crazy. I guarantee your self esteem will skyrocket too, by the way. It's a pleasant side effect.

Don't mind people that laugh. Men never make fun like that if you're just working out like everyone else. If women do, it doesn't matter. Seriously, you'll get used to it. Just make sure you actually eat enough. Count the calories and make progress. In just 6 months to a year you could easily gain 10-20 pounds of lean mass if you work out consistently the entire year and eat well and enough.

You're on a looksmax forum. It's time to looksmax. A girl can only make fun to her friends so many times before they start looking like a fucking asshole. How could someone make fun of a guy that has been coming consistently for 2 months, for example? They can't.

If it's lack of gains your problem was when you decided to quit working out last year, I guarantee your issue is food intake. Start counting calories. You're easily a low 7 facially, pretty damn decent, and you've got dom height and face. Don't let it go to waste man, come on.

Last edited:
  • +1
Pretty much. I'm sure you could change your facial structure with a ridiculous amount of pressure every minute of the day, but what you're really going to see is improved inside of the mouth to give you more space to breathe, easier to breathe through nose, and hopefully as a result better and more consecutive sleep. (At least, after several months of mewing, I tend to stay asleep for longer than before)

If I see facial gains, it's most likely going to be from muscles gained (though you shouldn't clench your jaw). Either way, just mew.

You're 135 pounds at 6'0-6'1 dude. That's medically underweight. It's time to gymcel. It's by far the biggest looksmax you could do at the moment. If you just get 20-30 pounds of lean mass you'll boost your SMV by at least 2 points, which is crazy. I guarantee your self esteem will skyrocket too, by the way. It's a pleasant side effect.

Don't mind people that laugh. Men never make fun like that if you're just working out like everyone else. If women do, it doesn't matter. Seriously, you'll get used to it. Just make sure you actually eat enough. Count the calories and make progress. In just 6 months to a year you could easily gain 10-20 pounds of lean mass if you work out consistently the entire year and eat well and enough.

You're on a looksmax forum. It's time to looksmax. A girl can only make fun to her friends so many times before they start looking like a fucking asshole. How could someone make fun of a guy that has been coming consistently for 2 months, for example? They can't.

If it's lack of gains your problem was when you decided to quit working out last year, I guarantee your issue is food intake. Start counting calories. You're easily a low 7 facially, pretty damn decent, and you've got dom height and face. Don't let it go to waste man, come on.
u know what

i'll try to gym again

i have actual stomach problems so thats why im skinny

i had gains b4 but i caught somethin over christmas break which fuckd up my stomach

the meds i was on prob contributed too

aaa

• +1
Reactions: SomethingOff and mojopin
im currently trying something different. im putting enough pressure to keep my masseters flexed but no harder. hopefully jist flexing them increases hypertrophy?

Case studies in children

my problem is i dont have desk only laptop and my laps and i always sit with wrong posture....

my problem is i dont have desk only laptop and my laps and i always sit with wrong posture....
Yeah it’s tough. You still could on your laptop if you chin tuck it’s just going to be harder

Ignore the text above idk who created it but it actually took like 2 and a half years for these changes apparently. Also pretty sure the woman was mewing pretty hard. This is probably the only legit looking progress I've found, the rest are from appliances like the AGGA. Which honestly, if you are looking for forward growth of the face it's probably worth it.

It seems like her maxilla saw some forward growth,.

Attachments

• 0DC5DFD0-E03E-40D1-A35A-7AB52B38BF98.jpeg
    0DC5DFD0-E03E-40D1-A35A-7AB52B38BF98.jpeg
    223.3 KB · Views: 482
  • +1
Yeah, I guess this is true, pretty much every "mewing works" proof I saw could've been explained by simple weight loss.
There really isn't enough proof to support mewing but you don't lose anything from mewing either, so it's always worth a go.
true, I naturally mew but believing that it will fix your recessed jaws is delusional

true, I naturally mew but believing that it will fix your recessed jaws is delusional
It might move your jaw a few mm forwards but it won't fix a shit jaw caused by a lifetime of mouth breathing as the distance is simply too large, you need surgery for that.

It might move your jaw a few mm forwards but it won't fix a shit jaw caused by a lifetime of mouth breathing as the distance is simply too large, you need surgery for that.
It depends on what age you are. If you’re early puberty/prepubescent the changes are phenomenal and kids can go from extreme bite misalignment to eventually have model like features. In teens as you are growing remarkably, mewing properly will guide growth and this is not solely tongue posture but proper overall posture and eating hard foods. If you do not do this you cannot say you naturally mew @FaceandHFD. In adults if you have a severe bite misalignment get the surgery. Otherwise you’ll take many many years of proper mewing to potentially come close to fixing the bite. Mewing does work. It’s like going to the gym. You might see subtle changes but in order to see huge improvements it has to be done for years. There is no denying this. If you accept that mouthbreathing and other environmental impacts greatly cause downswung faces and malocclusion, you must accept that mewing works to prevent these issues. Braces, AGGA appliance etc all support the idea that mewing works. If there is a persistent force, it shall guide growth. I explained in bulk each of the articles and studies but I’m not sure you read it. Sure, thinking you can go from incel to model through mewing at an older age is delusional. By the time the bone has changed greatly the agepill will most likely hit. I think we can agree on that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Is that from the AGGA appliance? Damn.
Yes. tbh I can never consider roping unless I've exhausted that option, currently planning to moneymaxx and get it.

• +1
Ignore the text above idk who created it but it actually took like 2 and a half years for these changes apparently. Also pretty sure the woman was mewing pretty hard. This is probably the only legit looking progress I've found, the rest are from appliances like the AGGA. Which honestly, if you are looking for forward growth of the face it's probably worth it.

It seems like her maxilla saw some forward growth,.

Not sure if those photos are a good indication that mewing works, however they're probably a good indication that lifting your head for the "after" photo works. If she'd experienced any forward growth at all then her naso-labial angle would have decreased, but I don't see that. TBH I'm sick of people posting before/after photos where it doesn't even look like they've attempted to keep their head in the same position. Such fraud.

• +1
Not sure if those photos are a good indication that mewing works, however they're probably a good indication that lifting your head for the "after" photo works. If she'd experienced any forward growth at all then her naso-labial angle would have decreased, but I don't see that. TBH I'm sick of people posting before/after photos where it doesn't even look like they've attempted to keep their head in the same position. Such fraud.
If you look at her ear you can see clearly she lifted her head. Maybe she had some change but you’re right that her nasolabial angle doesn’t look any different

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
all you guys be tripping. like legit. i made great changes and even my family thinks i dont look them anymore if you doubt it works then fine.

dont improve.
like legit i weigh more!! than my before pic lmao. that automatically disproves weight loss theory im also.the same height. i hit 5'11 at 16 and stayed that way.
hair and lighting my asssss

weight loss my ass. yes losing weight helps but you aint gonna look chisled if you dont have enough bone and structure to begin with.

mewing gave me this face.
obviously im using my best pics but still.

i legit dont look the same. my face before was round and blobness. i had NOOO mid face. it was flat and uglu and made my nose bigger than it appears now

this is all a mix of before and afters but obvious the ones where i look better are the afters

Attachments

• 522506_403453413006158_1825174900_n.jpg
    522506_403453413006158_1825174900_n.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 345
  • 1404755_931430520208442_8231678086266204631_o.jpg
    1404755_931430520208442_8231678086266204631_o.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_20181130_154958_243.jpg
    IMG_20181130_154958_243.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_20181007_172901_731.jpg
    IMG_20181007_172901_731.jpg