proof mse expands PFL

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
DC17BFE5 7602 4A75 9AF0 516EE3098D7D

this was regular RME, MSE gets 2x the skeletal expansion of RME, and bicortical engagement to distribute the force to higher parts of maxilla, keep in mind RME is done mainly with young kids, but it still wouldn’t be unreasonable to get a 1.5-2 mm increase in PFL

god damn I am going to do everything in my power to convince this ortho

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero, Chadelite and 13 others
lifefuel tbh

• +1
Reactions: 000
All of the slander directed towards MSE is simply because virtually no one has done it on this site. There are multiple studies backing its benefits, why is it still so heavily disputed? Within the next two years if this site is still active multiple users will have had MSE installed.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729, randomguy1235 and 8 others
C. O. P. E

I asked Dr won moon himself and he said its not as good as leforts flbut it'd good for non surgical alternatives

• JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin
All of the slander directed towards MSE is simply because virtually no one has done it on this site. There are multiple studies backing its benefits, why is it still so heavily disputed? Within the next two years if this site is still active multiple users will have had MSE installed.
People have done it on this site and reported great results but have not shown pics so it's understandable why people are skeptical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
People have done it on this site and reported great results but have not shown pics so it's understandable why people are skeptical
Only person I know who had it done is @Slayerino but from what I remember he was older when he had it done

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Only person I know who had it done is @Slayerino but from what I remember he was older when he had it done
@forwardgrowth too and some greycel I can’t remember

getting mine the ZEPTO second corona virus shit is over and i can visit an ortho

• +1
cant readd shit lol
low res

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
C. O. P. E

I asked Dr won moon himself and he said its not as good as leforts flbut it'd good for non surgical alternatives
send proof

If I get MSE twice imma have a 40 mm PFL ded srs

Good thread boyo

We need proper before and after pics

No one (myself included) will upload any pics even though plenty have been through the procedure. Why have your face all over a blackpill site for absolutely nothing in return?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5385, varbrah and 3 others
Are you facepulling?

Also wtf is PFL? :feelsuhh:

Last edited:
No one (myself included) will upload any pics even though plenty have been through the procedure. Why have your face all over a blackpill site for absolutely nothing in return?
never posting my face on this degenerate site lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
View attachment 436973
this was regular RME, MSE gets 2x the skeletal expansion of RME, and bicortical engagement to distribute the force to higher parts of maxilla, keep in mind RME is done mainly with young kids, but it still wouldn’t be unreasonable to get a 1.5-2 mm increase in PFL

god damn I am going to do everything in my power to convince this ortho
MSE and super bimax along with zygomatic implants and canthoplasty will finally make me look human

I am going to an orthotropic orthodontist in august. They are going to see what I need done and I am going to request mse and if I get it I will get a facepuller too. If i dont get it then i will go to another orthodontist.

• +1
Yep, mine increased even with a tooth borne expander.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Toth's thot and Deleted member 1849
Isn’t there a limit at which you can expand though?
Yeah, but if I'm lucky I can go for 2 rounds anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385