Proof that downward growth is completly enviromental and not genetic

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
Many blackipilled users Say muh genetics muh mouthbreathing cant rape your face, muh you have not control over it muh muh muh
Bulshit, my cephalic index is 82, 7 which classify me as a brachycephalic skull
IMG 20201104 111904

IMG 20201103 101220

Plus as a 12 y Old my horizontal growth was excellent
20200408 173737 2

midface, forward growth of maxilla, mandible, tall chin, ipd also great under eye, wide palate.

So dont think mouthbreathing and lack of chewing does nothing, it all muh genetics jfll
Cause even if your genetics Say you will have horizontal growth, gravity is still stronger. Mouthbreathing can rape hard and it raped me really really hard.
So ultimate blackpill for genetics copers is some of you (not all, i dont care about the other) could reach genetics potencial but waste it because of shitty habbits.
This is ultimate blackpill, also that you cant reverse vertical growth rape effects.

May Trump win!

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, Deleted member 9344 and 3 others
bimax to fix downward growth ftw

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
cope I has a long nose even as the kid

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5385
that fag actually has jaw implants?

also lol bimax better for health
Yes lmao isnt it obvious? He had jaw just like me and got implants to lower his gonial so now hes got tall projected chin and lower gonial, Ill prolly get implants too to have identical jaw to this faggot

did not read another environment coper no mewing for your genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and Deleted member 1400
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski and Agendum
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
A tree without sun light or sufficient water will not grow to its full potential.

I don't think mewing will do much in adults in terms of pushing the maxilla forward and up but it will help prevent it from getting any worse.

Also forward growth does not make you automatically attractive but the lack there of will certainly make you more ugly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK, SPFromNY914, Ocelot and 2 others
A tree without sun light or sufficient water will not grow to its full potential.

I don't think mew will do much in adults in terms of pushing the maxilla forward and up but it will help prevent it from getting any worse.
Yeah I know , at least help to make hyoid muscles tight.

dnr

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430