PROOF THAT HAIR AND STYLE IS EVERYTHING FOR ZOOMERS

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED

this dude has a boneless incel ass face, yet he's a gigachad irl

why is his smv so high? because he knows how to dress, what hair to have and how to take pictures.

all you need is not to be a curry and have healthy hair, boom. you're now gigachad irl

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 8919 and 10 others
How many people have jaws like that??????

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wristcel, Deleted member 1862, SendMePicsToRate and 7 others
his jaw is subpar, what do you even mean?

short ramus recessed chin. only pro is a decent gonial angle

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6939, Sikkunt23, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
his jaw is subpar, what do you even mean?

short ramus recessed chin. only pro is a decent gonial angle
that eye area and jaw mog most men bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, Lars, Sikkunt23 and 7 others
that eye area and jaw mog most men bro
his eye area is complete shit, average at best. i guess you could argue his eyebrows mog most men but nothing impressive

his jaw is dead average though, maybe a bit below. most men are just skinnyfat and he's lean, his jaw should look like this at his leanness amount:

and while we're at it that guy is quite subhuman too, this guy has an actually good jaw but cancer tier midface, and high-set eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Chadrapist
He is just good looking bro. Yea his hair and clothes look nice but he could probably rock most hairstyles and still be considered goodlooking. Put that hair on st black ops 2 cel, you wouldn’t have a gigachad.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
his eye area is complete shit, average at best. i guess you could argue his eyebrows mog most men but nothing impressive

his jaw is dead average though, maybe a bit below. most men are just skinnyfat and he's lean, his jaw should look like this at his leanness amount:
View attachment 987419
and while we're at it that guy is quite subhuman too, this guy has an actually good jaw but cancer tier midface, and high-set eyebrows
Nevermind that picture he looks ugly asf.

View attachment 987419
mandible length mogs most and the ramus is partially obscured by the hair. Second guy is subhuman tho

OP give the first guy a midface, eyes from the second and its over. These are the most important things not muh muh ramus. most people have ok bone structure

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
seems like only greycels have some common sense/touch with reality here

most users think this is average:
Meifiwasw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, everythingisacope, hebbewem and 13 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, MansNotHot, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
He is just good looking bro. Yea his hair and clothes look nice but he could probably rock most hairstyles and still be considered goodlooking. Put that hair on st black ops 2 cel, you wouldn’t have a gigachad.
quick edit but you cannot tell me this is a good looking guy

Hairpilled again

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
cope
height is everything

View attachment 987419
OP you fit all of these reqs but youre nowhere near chad

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
He's not average that's chadlite
obvious fucking exaggeration, but my point stands regardless

this site is clueless on what's average, and how to rate

• +1
Reactions: chasing aesthetics and Deleted member 10615
What are you talking about? Do i look like a tiktoker to you?
You have healthy hair and youre not curry. Why cant you be a tiktok chad since he has sub par eye and jaw area?

You have healthy hair and youre not curry. Why cant you be a tiktok chad since he has sub par eye and jaw area?
My hair is nothing like his it's very short compared to that

I can't be tiktok chad since i don't understand zoomers at all, my phone has a shit recording quality, i don't know how instagram works so no pictures like his, i don't own a ringlight to fraud my looks, i don't have LED lights set up in my room or even a presentable room at all, i don't have an E-Boy clothing sense, etc etc.

• WTF
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
My hair is nothing like his it's very short compared to that

I can't be tiktok chad since i don't understand zoomers at all, my phone has a shit recording quality, i don't know how instagram works so no pictures like his, i don't own a ringlight to fraud my looks, i don't have LED lights set up in my room or even a presentable room at all, i don't have an E-Boy clothing sense, etc etc.
Plenty of chads with your hair and its not the camera bro lol

Plenty of chads with your hair and its not the camera bro lol
bro plenty of chads without hair, you really haven't delved into psl enough

listen

chad looks good wearing any fucking thing, any hairstyle. but normies need to carefully choose what to wear and what hairstyles to have to maxx their psl, and that's exactly what this guy is doing

and it is the camera, unless you want to tell me this looks like good quality to you

paragraphs and bold text don't equal good thread

you didn't give any solution to this you just whined about it
you're genuinely retarded
the fact that you think pointing out the solution is necessary when noting the problem is enough is evidence of a stunted iq along with your stunted frame

it's a caution for autist's rates to not be taken seriously

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: warpsociety and Adriana Lima
you're genuinely retarded
the fact that you think pointing out the solution is necessary when noting the problem is enough is evidence of a stunted iq along with your stunted frame

it's a caution for autist's rates to not be taken seriously
''haha frame joke. i'm the biggest chad on the block now. Send!''

• Hmm...
Reactions: Adriana Lima
quick edit but you cannot tell me this is a good looking guy
View attachment 987436
From that angle yea he’s decent looking, but the other angle he looks subhuman as shit. Hair has nothing to do with it, or hairstyle I should say. Of course if he was balding he would be less attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Adriana Lima
View attachment 987411
this dude has a boneless incel ass face, yet he's a gigachad irl

why is his smv so high? because he knows how to dress, what hair to have and how to take pictures.

all you need is not to be a curry and have healthy hair, boom. you're now gigachad irl
are u kidding kid lol. Boneless incel ass face haha

From that angle yea he’s decent looking, but the other angle he looks subhuman as shit. Hair has nothing to do with it, or hairstyle I should say. Of course if he was balding he would be less attractive.
not even balding there, just big forehead

proof pheno and soft features can save you
no style saved him

his pheno would've done nothing for him if he had the fashion sense of a normie

• Hmm...
why ? is it because he has more bones than you ?
you are suddenly the jokester? What changed your mood so quickly?
I have more bones than you, and quite frankly he does indeed have more bones than me, yes.

• +1
you are suddenly the jokester? What changed your mood so quickly?
I have more bones than you, and quite frankly he does indeed have more bones than me, yes.
hmm. well i can see that you genuinely do have something wrong in your head

he has more bones than nobody he's very recessed so now i can see why your comparisons make no sense

OP give the first guy a midface, eyes from the second and its over. These are the most important things not muh muh ramus. most people have ok bone structure
muh, muh

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
no style saved him

his pheno would've done nothing for him if he had the fashion sense of a normie
fashion is such a cope what

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746