PROOF THAT HAIR AND STYLE IS EVERYTHING FOR ZOOMERS

His bones are more popping out then yours
That's fair

He doesn't have more mass, he just has the elixir of the gods: leanness. Ascends you like 3 psl points no cap

His jawline is subpar for his leanness tho and some of you can't see that which sucks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU CHANGED YOUR PROFILE PICTURE NOW BRUHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHH AHAHAHAHAHA
Avoiding questions lmfao. You fucked your mental health up to the point where you rely on a fucking looksmax forum to seek out validation. When someone actually tells you your actual rating, you want to prove them wrong. "Oh no, I am actually high tier normie!!!". Suck up your pride because you are only here to looksmax and then leave. So take criticism and learn from that

show pictures without frauding you useless cherrypicker.
and maybe photoshop his haircut and outfit if you want to prove something
why would i use a picture without frauding? we're trying to make him look ugly here not good lol

That's fair

He doesn't have more mass, he just has the elixir of the gods: leanness. Ascends you like 3 psl points no cap

His jawline is subpar for his leanness tho and some of you can't see that which sucks
He have high set cheekbones bone too.

Avoiding questions lmfao. You fucked your mental health up to the point where you rely on a fucking looksmax forum to seek out validation. When someone actually tells you your actual rating, you want to prove them wrong. "Oh no, I am actually high tier normie!!!". Suck up your pride because you are only here to looksmax and then leave. So take criticism and learn from that
no it's more because people actually told me i'm high tier normie but some newcel wants to suddenly tell me i'm not

True

Just not from the ''point of view'' of who you think
89B25E7F 9D74 4ECB 8507 5A9C9CC81C40
YOU LITERALLY LOOK LIKE A 13 YEAR OLD WITH TOURETTES TF

IM SORRY BUDDY THIS IS NOT YOUR W

no it's more because people actually told me i'm high tier normie but some newcel wants to suddenly tell me i'm not
If you are high tier normie, you wouldn't be rotting here right now. You know deep down you are around 3.5 PSL, just like I originally said. Which is fine, but you want to get defensive. Suck it up and looksmax. Maybe in a year you will be a HTN

If you are high tier normie, you wouldn't be rotting here right now.
this is how a real 3.5psl thinks

and you know exactly who i mean
You know deep down you are around 3.5 PSL, just like I originally said. Which is fine, but you want to get defensive. Suck it up and looksmax. Maybe in a year you will be a HTN
and this was just manure every single word in there

delusionmaxxed to the extreme

classic rodeblur

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11406
Rodeblur where
this is how a real 3.5psl thinks

and you know exactly who i mean

and this was just manure every single word in there
WHERE TF YOUR HOES THEN. YOU GRADUATED HIGHSCHOOL A VIRGIN.

YOURE UGLY.
YOURE UGLY.
YOURE UGLY.

JESUS CHRIST PLEASE LOOKSMAX. OR, STOP BEING DELUSIONAL AND ACCEPT YOU ARE SIMPLY UNDESIRABLE.

Last edited:
Rodeblur where

WHERE TF YOUR HOES THEN. YOU GRADUATED HIGHSCHOOL A VIRGIN.

YOURE UGLY.
YOURE UGLY.
YOURE UGLY.

JESUS CHRIST PLEASE LOOKSMAX. OR, STOP BEING DELUSIONAL AND ACCEPT YOU ARE SIMPLY UNDESIRABLE.
why do i lower myself to the level of even reading your dogshit man it's obvious i'm rent free to you. nothing new, one of many. you're not the first, and definitely not the last. part of another cycle in which you are nobody important just like you are in the real world

why do i lower myself to the level of even reading your dogshit man it's obvious i'm rent free to you. nothing new, one of many. you're not the first, and definitely not the last. part of another cycle in which you are nobody important just like you are in the real world
Nah bro I gave you paragraphs of advice and support, and you said “le gymcelling is cope” and I realized you’re a pathetic weasel.

My dick is longer than your tiny elf hands. Fucking @MakinItHappen mogs the fuck out of you and that is sad. I’m out see u later unless u block me 🥶🥶

Last edited:
Nah bro I gave you paragraphs of advice and support, and you said “le gymcelling is dope” and I realized you’re a pathetic weasel.

My dick is longer than your tiny elf hands. Fucking @MakinItHappen mogs the fuck out of you and that is sad.

Brb have to do epic shit because I’m amazing and also talented and gifted
again you change the shit you said! make up your mind! what's wrong i don't bite i promise

BRUH YOU DONT BITE⁉️⁉️⁉️ OK WTF DOES THAT MEAN IN THIS CONTEXT⁉️⁉️⁉️ YOURE DEFINITELY RETARDED
i'm retarded because you didn't understand the simplest most straightforward remark ever wow somehow i actually IQmog someone

i'm retarded because you didn't understand the simplest most straightforward remark ever wow somehow i actually IQmog someone
YOU DONT BITE? I KNOW YOU NEVER FUCKING WOULD LMAO TINY TWIG MAN.

WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ME EDITING MY POSTS TRYING TO SPELL SHIT OUT FOR YOU RETARD

YOU DONT BITE? I KNOW YOU NEVER FUCKING WOULD LMAO TINY TWIG MAN.

WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ME EDITING MY POSTS TRYING TO SPELL SHIT OUT FOR YOU RETARD
let us all gather witnessing this specimen on a roid rage induced rant

Nah bro I gave you paragraphs of advice and support, and you said “le gymcelling is cope” and I realized you’re a pathetic weasel.

My dick is longer than your tiny elf hands. Fucking @MakinItHappen mogs the fuck out of you and that is sad. I’m out see u later unless u block me 🥶🥶
again this faggot edited his shit

tfw i'm more secure than this guy, sad

• JFL
Reactions: warpsociety and Deleted member 1862
again this faggot edited his shit
View attachment 992461
tfw i'm more secure than this guy, sad
WTF DOES EDITING HAVE TO DO WITH SECURITY

I DO AS I PLEASE

To clarify, I am on SARMs✨✨ not a fucking ROID MONSTERRRRR AHHHHH

Also RodeBlur. What do you think of yourself as? Like do you think you’re an attractive individual? Or do you think you’re a “failed normie” with high PSL features? Or what?

Like I’m wondering wtf you think you’re doing, if you’re not looksmaxxing, not getting laid, and still somehow think you’re good looking.

Like this site overrates its users if anything. But people are telling you you don’t look good bruh.

lol you really believe i have low set cheekbones? even if i did, wouldn't change a thing
Yes you have, if you doubt just see your 3/4

WTF DOES EDITING HAVE TO DO WITH SECURITY

I DO AS I PLEASE

To clarify, I am on SARMs✨✨ not a fucking ROID MONSTERRRRR AHHHHH

Also RodeBlur. What do you think of yourself as? Like do you think you’re an attractive individual? Or do you think you’re a “failed normie” with high PSL features? Or what?

Like I’m wondering wtf you think you’re doing, if you’re not looksmaxxing, not getting laid, and still somehow think you’re good looking.

Like this site overrates its users if anything. But people are telling you you don’t look good bruh.
ok listen fuck you i ain't reading all that

you talk like a foid and not just that a foid straight out of a 2012 tumblr fan page

i ain't even said nun to you but you wanna come at me with this insane angst and venting type shit like go do that somewhere else man shiiii

Yes you have, if you doubt just see your 3/4
or you can see my front and the location of my cheekbones

@Chad1212 even said they were medium to high set, why would i believe this obscure ass random user with a deformed profile photo's opinion instead? probably hasn't even seen a single faceandlms video

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
ok listen fuck you i ain't reading all that

you talk like a foid and not just that a foid straight out of a 2012 tumblr fan page

i ain't even said nun to you but you wanna come at me with this insane angst and venting type shit like go do that somewhere else man shiiii
Bro because honestly I am trying to give you the real brutal shit. Like that’s what this forum is for.

you are not getting hoes. you do not feel respected as a man. be honest with yourself.

You are not truecel, but rn you look like a sopping wet autistic low t pussy, and bro you’ve been here for 10,000 posts. I wouldn’t be flaming you if you were a clueless greycel but the cope and delusion on your end, is truly infuriating.

Bro because honestly I am trying to give you the real brutal shit. Like that’s what this forum is for.

you are not getting hoes. you do not feel respected as a man. be honest with yourself.

You are not truecel, but rn you look like a sopping wet autistic low t pussy, and bro you’ve been here for 10,000 posts. I wouldn’t be flaming you if you were a greycel but the cope and delusion on your end is truly infuriating.
yada yada yada more rent free venting feels good to be in your head even though nobody knows who you are since you're just so frustrated by me hahahahaha

View attachment 987411
this dude has a boneless incel ass face, yet he's a gigachad irl

why is his smv so high? because he knows how to dress, what hair to have and how to take pictures.

all you need is not to be a curry and have healthy hair, boom. you're now gigachad irl
You either are aLARP or you are really stupid

yada yada yada more rent free venting feels good to be in your head even though nobody knows who you are since you're just so frustrated by me hahahahaha
No I’m just at this point back to trying to give you advice.

Bruh you don’t even look average.

AGAIN: YOU GET NO HOES.

Your face is friendly and you look like a nice guy. But you are a fucking twig, homeboy. Please eat a sandwich, or like 2000

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6939
No I’m just at this point back to trying to give you advice.

Bruh you don’t even look average.

AGAIN: YOU GET NO HOES.

Your face is friendly and you look like a nice guy. But you are a fucking twig, homeboy. Please eat a sandwich, or like 2000
i'm reading none of what you are saying i'm serious

you are like a bitch who can't stop complaining, ''euhhhh he broke up with mee'' buy a tampon bro

you are like a bitch who can't stop complaining, ''euhhhh he broke up with mee'' buy a tampon bro
Retodd reply

Jesus Christ you fucking wet noodle. Ok bro, you win, I’m done giving you advice. Actually fucking trying here lmao.

Looking forward to observing your continuous decline

fucking useless mentalcel.

Jesus Christ you fucking wet noodle. Ok bro, you win, I’m doing giving you advice. Actually fucking trying here lmao.

Looking forward to observing your continuous decline

fucking useless mentalcel.
not reading sorry

you barf shit nothing more

• So Sad
Reactions: warpsociety