PROOF THAT HAIR AND STYLE IS EVERYTHING FOR ZOOMERS

View attachment 987411
this dude has a boneless incel ass face, yet he's a gigachad irl

why is his smv so high? because he knows how to dress, what hair to have and how to take pictures.

all you need is not to be a curry and have healthy hair, boom. you're now gigachad irl
i mean hes already prettyboy slayer but the hair helps a ton

Retarde thread

i mean hes already prettyboy slayer but the hair helps a ton
what do you meannn man without the style and hair he would be down so bad

View attachment 987411

why is his smv so high? because he knows how to dress, what hair to have and how to take pictures.

all you need is not to be a curry and have healthy hair, boom. you're now gigachad irl
May I suggest that op has lost his mind.

pffff ''boneless'' jfl

View attachment 987411

boneless? you dont see jawline?

he doesnt have "incel ass face"... hes more like prettyboy twink

wtf is that second picture
that is the ante face. something the ''boneless'' guy has what half of this forum don't. Get it in your thick skull before making these threads.

that is the ante face. something the ''boneless'' guy has what half of this forum don't. Get it in your thick skull before making these threads.
another honorary greycel nobody knows talking tough... shut the fuck up bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
another honorary greycel nobody knows talking tough... shut the fuck up bro
man just try to look at it for one sec. Retro face is boneless. Ante face is the definition of bone

boneless? you dont see jawline?

he doesnt have "incel ass face"... hes more like prettyboy twink
for his lean level his jawline is extremely shit

should look more like this at that leanness level

man just try to look at it for one sec. Retro face is boneless. Ante face is the definition of bone
looks like maxilla...

also this is definitely not average lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
his eye area is complete shit, average at best. i guess you could argue his eyebrows mog most men but nothing impressive

his jaw is dead average though, maybe a bit below. most men are just skinnyfat and he's lean, his jaw should look like this at his leanness amount:
View attachment 987419
and while we're at it that guy is quite subhuman too, this guy has an actually good jaw but cancer tier midface, and high-set eyebrows
is this the same guy ?

is this the same guy ?
no, i grabbed this guy because he was another tiktokmaxxed subhuman. now he's attractive to girls despite his shit phenotype, it's literally this guy but with a jaw but without a good midface

no, i grabbed this guy because he was another tiktokmaxxed subhuman. now he's attractive to girls despite his shit phenotype, it's literally this guy but with a jaw but without a good midface
oh no , the first guy isn't ugly then , he is good looking( atleast from that angle) , if you could give me his name or send more pics of him so i can be sure

What is a zoomer?

oh no , the first guy isn't ugly then , he is good looking( atleast from that angle) , if you could give me his name or send more pics of him so i can be sure
no clue who the fuck he is but i saw this pic and just had to make this thread, haloed his subhumanity unbelievable hard. added like 10psl points and some people here still can't see past that you know who you are

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted member 12002
no clue who the fuck he is but i saw this pic and just had to make this thread, haloed his subhumanity unbelievable hard. added like 10psl points and some people here still can't see past that you know who you are
his jaw looks decent and his eye area is good

eyes individually are average at best, haloed by his eyebrows
yeah , he has avearge to - decent features and he is softmaxxed and fashionmaxxed , i don't think if he was like that subhuman you posted , he would make it

1997-2012
yeah i don't care every writer gives it their own age range, there is no agreed on age range by everyone so i might as well make one myself too

people in 1999 and before feel like millenials to me and kids in 2012... self explanatory

still mogs you to death
he mogs me to death as much as your profile picture does

if you agree with that then i think i know enough

My avi mogs you by about 0.5 - 1 PSL

This guy mogs you by about 2.5 PSL

View attachment 992365
hmm... ahahaha lol

i'm not gonna put you in the bin just yet i need to ask you one more thing what would you say is my looksmatch then?

Bro rate my friend, he's got great bones. Tik tok slayer potential?
3CC6536A 9733 4E14 B022 31B6F79B9A5A

hmm... ahahaha lol

i'm not gonna put you in the bin just yet i need to ask you one more thing what would you say is my looksmatch then?
You are around ~ 3 or 3.5 PSL, so I guess this guy

Hair is important but he has good eyes and jawline.

He bone mog you tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
  • +1
Reactions: MilfLover69
lmfao are you on this forum to ascend/looksmax or to lie to yourself? Seems like second tbh
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU CHANGED YOUR PROFILE PICTURE NOW BRUHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHH AHAHAHAHAHA

show pictures without frauding you useless cherrypicker.
and maybe photoshop his haircut and outfit if you want to prove something