Instructor
Seen this posted before
OP really thought he was slick
Kinda legit regardless

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

IQ Diagnoser
I never said I wrote this. Its good so I thought i would share it
You need to give credit to the original author. Not mentioning that you didn’t write it yourself would still be counted as plagiarism

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
You need to give credit to the original author. Not mentioning that you didn’t write it yourself would still be counted as plagiarism
Lol this is not an academic essay. And I can't edit it now so it is what it is. Anyway, its still a good reading that hasnt been posted before

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

IQ Diagnoser
Lol this is not an academic essay. And I can't edit it now so it is what it is. Anyway, its still a good reading that hasnt been posted before
True, but you should at least give credit to the original author next time you do something like this

currymax

currymax

JDBI
The OP post is straight autism

Just don't be ugly. Just don't be a millennial soyboy

Deliciadecu

Deliciadecu

Beauty is DEAD
Lol, I'll wait for the tl:dr tbh

OldRooster

OldRooster

Professional
Provide link to authority saying high female/male societies were the norm for millions of years. I doubt there is any such evidence.

Captainugly

Captainugly

Amateur
There’s no solid conclusive evidence that inceldom is rising

turkproducer

turkproducer

Zephir
thanks @MammothActuary aka @CarlSagan96

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

    ded srs?
whoever stickied this travesty deserves death sentence

facemaxxed

facemaxxed

Professional
Read it all but didn’t click any of the links

I agree society has changed that means it’s time for us to change too.

Stop whining and instead stack paper; surgerymaxx and become better than 90% of other dudes. Start a brand and build yourself some damn status.

Stop crying because some girls don’t like you - why would they like you if you don’t even like yourself or bring any sort of value to the table?

If you think girls are going to like or sleep with you just because you begin a conversation or are nice to them or make a Tinder profile you are blue pill as hell.

Tldr: stop bitching and work on yourself to become a man that women might actually wanna fuck.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

    ded srs?

Stop whining and instead stack paper; surgerymaxx and become better than 90% of other dudes. Start a brand and build yourself some damn status.

Stop crying because some girls don’t like you - why would they like you if you don’t even like yourself or bring any sort of value to the table?

If you think girls are going to like or sleep with you just because you begin a conversation or are nice to them or make a Tinder profile you are blue pill as hell.

Tldr: stop bitching and work on yourself to become a man that women might actually wanna fuck.
t. bluepilled mangina

facemaxxed

facemaxxed

Professional
t. bluepilled mangina
That post wasn’t blue pilled you idiot, if anything it was red/black.

You have to earn pussy, it won’t be handed to you.

Work on yourself (looks, money etc) and stop crying about being incel. It’s a loser mentality

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs

>not an incel
>proving why dating is getting harder for men
dont see what the problem is

facemaxxed

facemaxxed

Professional
>not an incel
>proving why dating is getting harder for men
dont see what the problem is
Dating is getting harder, for all levels of men.

There’s no way around it, adapt or die.

Forget about women for 3-5 years, work on yourself, and become better than most men

This is the only syrategy

It’s only going to get harder during the next decade when girls are getting DMs right on their 18th birthday with invites to super yachts.

It’s just the way of the world and it’s not going to change.

Get better not bitter

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
Dating is getting harder, for all levels of men.

There’s no way around it, adapt or die.

Forget about women for 3-5 years, work on yourself, and become better than most men

This is the only syrategy

It’s only going to get harder during the next decade when girls are getting DMs right on their 18th birthday with invites to super yachts.

It’s just the way of the world and it’s not going to change.

Get better not bitter
Thats why im on this forum

disillusioned

disillusioned

Quantum
8/10=/=top 20%
Jfl at thinking 20% of men are 8/10. It doesn't work like that. Men that are higher than a 7 are rare. Probably less than 5% of the population. 9's and 10's are even more rare and probably less than sub-1%.

Squirtoutmabooty

Squirtoutmabooty

White Micropenis
Jfl at thinking 20% of men are 8/10. It doesn't work like that. Men that are higher than a 7 are rare. Probably less than 5% of the population. 9's and 10's are even more rare and probably less than sub-1%.
7 PSL isn't even 1/100

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
InjectE OffTopic 21
NiBBaCel OffTopic 0
dat feel OffTopic 41